• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this makes me feel like a veteran

"oh, an older gent flirted in your general direction? You ain't seen nothing yet."

I'll at least say that the guy while he flirted with me wasn't a total creeper or at least didn't give off that creeper vibe, and did seem like a nice guy after chatting with him for a bit. It's just that I'm not much for men or women that are really older than me, like 10+ years older if I'm being honest. And plus, I'll say at least it's nothing compared to like other messages I've gotten that were genuinely creepy or awful.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
this is random, but, seriously, mad respect Bo. :) rock it.

Grizzo

tumblr_n7brq9qeyA1r3wsyqo1_250.gif

Oh my.... *swoons*

izcVpaf.gif

Me, in jif form.

We'll you're cute then. Slowpoke is so cool <3

Kater

Banned
I love writing this because the story takes itself so seriously lol

terrible fan fic part 3 or 4 i cant remember:

Everything was dark, Gato's body felt cold and he couldn't speak. Rayis was not bothered at all, as if he was used to this. It felt like they were falling endlessly. Then suddenly they hit the ground, they had entered a place that seemed like a castle.

Rayis spoke in a low voice"What is this... did we travel back in time?" "Not exactly" responded the same voice from before "You're in a place where time doesn't exist, think of it like the bathroom break of time traveling" then someone started walking towards them, Rayis was alarmed "Who are you? Where did you come from?" the man answered calmly "My name is Daripad and I'm a time traveler like you. You could say I'm here to help you..." Rayis looked puzzled "Help me? With what? I can take Lucario on, I just need some time." Daripad laughed "You think I'm here to help you fight him? No, I'm here to help you fix what you've done. Let me explain Rayis, by traveling through time you created a Void. Do you know what a Void is?" Rayis and his confused expression said it all "As I thought. Basically a Void is like a giant worm hole, a Void will consume everything in the timeline, everything it consumes will be left floating in a dark space. This includes people, entire countries, you name it. You caused this, Rayis. You have to fix it."

Despair consumed Rayis "Fix it? I don't know how.. I-I had no idea that this would happen... I'm sorry Daripad I don't... I don't think there's anything I can do.." Then Gato's voice interrupted Rayis' breakdown "Are you serious? You're giving up that easily? You caused this Void thing and you won't even bother to fix it? Listen, I've been laying there on the floor listening, unable to move and feeling numb because we literally traveled through time and now I learn that everything is going to be consumed by some Void? How can you just let that happen Rayis?"

Gato walked towards Rayis and firmly held his arm "Well, I won't Rayis. I want to stop this, I want to help. I know we can do this, even if we literally just met.. I feel like you have so much potential." Rayis gave a weak smile "Gato.. thanks, we can try to stop this. I just don't get it.. how did my time traveling cause a Void to appear?" Daripad shook his head "I have no idea, I've been trying to figure that out and I've got nothing. I'm sorry." Rayis understood "Don't worry, thanks for telling me this. You've been a great help but could you tell me where to start in order to fix this?"
---

this is so stupid.. but it's fun to write even if it's terribly written.
Love it. <3

Where are all the other LGBT GAFfers tho?

Cute <3

Killer Queen <3
Don't Stop Me Now <3 <3

Epic Rap Battles of History, Frank Sinatra vs Freddie Mercury is pretty good too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5a_v0MP_Fk

Don't Stop Me Now is such a great song.. but Queen is VERY inconsistent and outside of most of their singles and a few of their albums, had a lot of really mediocre music in their discography.

41Qce6NaJ2L._SY300_.jpg

This album has Under Pressure on it. Outside of that, its terrible. A rock band trying to go disco.

Kater

Banned
New season with a new Doctor starts :>

i'm cautiously optimistic. I really love Doctor Who but it's absolutely nosedived in the past couple years

Okay... what?!

surprised_eleventh_doctor.gif

HYPED!

As for the other half of your post: At what point do you feel for you that it nosedived? I liked most of the new and can't watch many of the old episodes so maybe it's just that you like the old Who and I like the new one more?

I think nuWho nosedived when Moffat took over as showrunner.

He wrote some great episodes when Davis was in charge, but now his episodes and seasonal stories are lackluster. Don't know what happened.

Kater

Banned

He wrote some great episodes when Davis was in charge, but now his episodes and seasonal stories are lackluster. Don't know what happened.
His writing can be wonky sometimes but the acting saves it all for me.

Kater

Banned
I've never understood the appeal or the fandom surrounding Doctor Who

It's like in any other fandom, cosplaying, talking about recent episodes, making up theories of what could happen next. It's fun.

Oh, you are also talking about the show itself. Read "of" instead of "or".

Do you like time traveling, wacky, empathic and heroic main protagonists, (mostly) cheap CGI and british accents? Then this show is for you. Otherwise not. Simple. ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

Don't Stop Me Now is such a great song.. but Queen is VERY inconsistent and outside of most of their singles and a few of their albums, had a lot of really mediocre music in their discography.

41Qce6NaJ2L._SY300_.jpg

This album has Under Pressure on it. Outside of that, its terrible. A rock band trying to go disco.

Boo to you I say.

Speaking of Queen...I cant be the only one that loves that the movie "The Highlander" is scored by Queen? Princes of the Universe and Give me the Prize *nods approvingly*

Edit:

And this amazing ballad

Dang it you beat me before I edited it in! :)

A Kind Of Magic. It's sort of the unofficial album of the movie since there was never an official one.

NuWho was shit the moment they brought it back in 2005.

7threst

Hi 7threst, haven't seen you in awhile! Good to have you back.

Thanks man! :)
I post on and off here, but I do consider the LGBThread as my safe haven, even if I'm just lurking :)

My work makes it so hard keeping up with how fast GAF moves. I don't really have the time following everything going on here anymore :(

Kater

Banned
Thanks man! :)
I post on and off here, but I do consider the LGBThread as my safe haven, even if I'm just lurking :)

My work makes it so hard keeping up with how fast GAF moves. I don't really have the time following everything going on here anymore :(
I'm out of work at the moment but I know how hard it it when you have your usual 8-5 day to follow the discussions in this OT.

Also found a nice "Glad to see you again alive and well" gif. Kinda appropriate. Thought I'd share it. :)

tumblr_mxxkhm3aj91t3zm40o1_500.gif

I'm feeling thirsty today :/
d14807efc90242a96db2e7f744779ef4.gif

You are back too? We are nearing the end of this thread and now suddenly everyone comes back.

Also, isn't that the new Doctor actor?

Now that there's lots of people around... I guess I should step up to the plate! The feeling you get when lurking is good... but I'm tired of seeing you having a laugh and me not having a slice of the cake. I WANT CAKE DAMMIT.

I guess I should introduce myself. I haven't done this in English before, though, so... send me some questionnaires or something :(

I'll try to post a bit more, but the forums scare me. I mean, there's, like, INFINITE possibilities and options, and having to take into consideration the hinderance of language... It's terrifying.

I WILL HIDE UNDER THE DUVET.

Oh, and I want to apologize beforehand if I say something that sounds like swearing or whatever. I'm used to some Spanish forums where certain words are very common with no bad connotations attached, and when I lived in the States... I kind of realised that wasn't the case in every "western-ish" country. Whoops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom