• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nohar

I prefer when there is a balance between the upper and lower part of the body. Huge legs are impressive, but when the upper part of the body is not muscular, it just seems odd (same thing with guys training only their upper body and neglecting leg day).

Still, I have to agree: those are mutant legs.

red13th

I'm a pecs fan first and foremost, although ass and thighs are close runner ups.
BTW since we're in thirst mode, I randomly came across a jerk off video of Brock Yurich and it made my day (and week, and month, and year probably). Look around.

GrE80kc.jpg

uVr92yF.jpg

uvQn7zK.jpg

To think that he used to be a clerk in a fucking Vitamin Shoppe. Running into him while buying supplements must have been the most bestest thing ever.

scarlet

I like the way you think.

<3

I'm a pecs fan first and foremost, although ass and thighs are close runner ups.
BTW since we're in thirst mode, I randomly came across a jerk off video of Brock Yurich and it made my day (and week, and month, and year probably). Look around.

To think that he used to be a clerk in a fucking Vitamin Shoppe. Running into him while buying supplements must have been the most bestest thing ever.

He has a lot of videos ;)

ilikeme

I recorded a silly video of me dancing to "Shake it off" just because I love Taylor and I love dancing and I haven't gone out in ages. Maybe I should be a bit ashamed of it but I don't care, if you watch it you'll be helping the Lord snatch that #1 debut on the Billboard Hot 100 (unless you're outside the US, if so YOU CAN'T WATCH IT!!!!
just kidding, you can watch it as well ;)

http://youtu.be/gQBO90M7rkQ

Haha, that was adorable.
also kinda sexy
You have nothing to be ashamed of :D

Kangi

Yeah Bicycle racer thighs are freaky too me. I like big thighs but that's just too much.

I usually draw the line before the point where I begin to seriously wonder if they're tumorous. I mean, look at those things...

There's an applicable theoatmeal panel here, but I'm too lazy.

Kater

Banned
I usually draw the line before the point where I begin to seriously wonder if they're tumorous. I mean, look at those things...

There's an applicable theoatmeal panel here, but I'm too lazy.

-deleted linked pics-

Probably offensive to someone, better not post these here. Sorry to all you muscle lovers or people that feel now body-shamed because of me. :(

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
If the guy on the bottom combined with Huge Jackedman, they'd form one well proportioned body builder.

red13th

I like all the sappy love stories Takeshi Matsu does. His characters all end up looking the same though lol

I met him on Comiket, he's so small and shy, it's cute. He was in the same booth as Tsukasa Matsuzaki, who was handling the actual book selling (we thought he was a woman at first glance). Spoke shortly to them and asked for autographs. They are so nice.
Best part was meeting Shoutaroh Kojima. It's nice meeting someone I've been following for ELEVEN years (wow I'm old).

I met him on Comiket, he's so small and shy, it's cute. He was in the same booth as Tsukasa Matsuzaki, who was handling the actual book selling (we thought he was a woman at first glance). Spoke shortly to them and asked for autographs. They are so nice.
Best part was meeting Shoutaroh Kojima. It's nice meeting someone I've been following for ELEVEN years (wow I'm old).

Tsukasa Matsuzakis stuff is weird to me. The tops always prattle on about how the bottom is like a woman or some shit like that. I guess it appeals to gay men who like the concept of being Fucked by "straight" men.

Grakl

^ furry pic

I would love to just play games, but then I apparently have to first be ashamed of myself for playing a game with a straight white male protagonist, regardless of its non-effect on the game itself. Or be belittled by nearly every online video games website out there for simply existing as a straight white male who happens to also enjoy playing video games.

While I'm in agreement of diversity in video games from both audience to reporting to development (the "white dudebro marine" stereotype didn't come out of nowhere), I'm sick of "straight white male" basically being the lynchpin for any semi-moral crusade, that opinions coming from them should be silenced/omitted, and that any insults thrown their way should just be accepted because of "privilege" i.e. these people's carte blanche to be sexist and racist.

I for one haven't seen anyone complain about cultural erasure that exists from AC: Unity by removing all French accents and replacing them with British-accented voices.
Maybe them being white has something to do with it.

/rant

Baffling that people think like this. Poor straight white males, boo hoo.

daripad

You started watching GoT now?! Yay!
Who's your biggest crush on the show so far?

I'm just watching them when they release on blu ray but this time I waited for a sale to buy third season.

My crush is Hodor
j/k, my crushes are Renly, Robb and Gendry

Kater

Banned
Had to respond to that, hope it's not ban-worthy lol.
Sounds like you have it hard, wanna switch places? I can be the white straight guy since I don't care what video game websites say about me, and you can be the gay guy who goes through homophobia on a regular basis, deal?

<3

Kudos to you for that reply.
I'm just watching them when they release on blu ray but this time I waited for a sale to buy third season.

My crush is Hodor
The actor who plays Hodor is quite cute though, a really nice big (not just his penis) guy. And he is gay too. <3

Love Renly and Robb, wish we got to see more of Gendry's sexy body too. :p

How can you guys watch GoT it's so gory ;__; My sis loves it too
It is, but the romance stuff makes up for it. Love Renly and Loras.
</3

My crush is Hodor

Do you know what's going to happen or have you managed to avoid spoilers?

How can you guys watch GoT it's so gory ;__; My sis loves it too

Gore does nothing to me lol... except stuff with eyes, that shit makes me cringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom