• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAHH that's a tough one to beat! Rapping is my weak spot. Hahaha! Okay this one's mine! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Iatph3TPB0

.. I think you win :S
Heh, no shame here, It takes courage to share our singing, it'd be cool to listen to it if you'd like to share.

Oh yeah, but your voice is beautiful lol, mine can't compare, I'll start with something silly then

This is the extent of my whistle register

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0RVcMuK0UHC

LOL oh shucks.. That's very sweet. <33 Thank you

Omg I can't wait to listen to that! hahahaha

Caladrius

Oh god why the hell did I let my academic advisor tentatively switch me to business Accounting is sucking out my soul

What would you, as parents, do in this situation? I strongly believe in letting kids/people be themselves, but I'd be kind of terrified of sending my kid to school wearing a MLP bracelet. If you prevent him from doing it, how do you properly explain that there's nothing wrong with it, and that you really shouldn't conform to what people expect from you?

I would tell them that they're free to express themselves, I'd also stress that how they express themselves in front of other people is something that they have to exercise good judgement in, and it's best to look around for other like-minded people that they can be candid with.

That's generally how I live after having had a few nasty experiences in high-school. I don't associate with people unless I'm certain that they're a safe and known quantity and seek out settings that I know I would be welcome in. I don't waste oxygen with people I know aren't going to be accepting or loyal. As snobby as that is, I think there really is no point in taking risks with people.

They could certainly do whatever they want in unknown settings, but I'd warn them that if things go sour they should stay the course and stand tall in the face of opposition (unless of course doing so would present the risk of physical harm, the point is to be independent, not suicidal).

Christopher

So I'm coming home from work and my auxilary cable is in mg csr and I pressed blues video holy shit I didnt estdh the video but the voice ....real real talent

Christopher

Aww man... I'm blushing hardcore o_o!!! Thank you very much!!

No problem dude you really are fantastic I just spent an hour listening to your music I didnt even watch your videos just the vocals are great...very impressive. I hope you can go somewhere with your talent

No problem dude you really are fantastic I just spent an hour listening to your music I didnt even watch your videos just the vocals are great...very impressive. I hope you can go somewhere with your talent
Wow I don't even know what to say right now! Thanks! I'm really glad you enjoyed my channel! :)

I'm hoping to have my original music out by the summer or something. Ahh thank you again!

are you shitting me my damn phone is stuck in the damn mail, marked "undeliverable as addressed" and i'm afraid they're going to send it back. I have shit luck tbh

fernoca

Finally managed to watch a few of BlueBadger's videos...

PHTGb4h.gif

Got a drunk call from a guy I used to talk to last weekend: (we never met but I developed strong feelings for him), it kind of went like this:

Him: "I love you, I really do, how can I be happy if I'm not with you?"
Me: "You told me you couldn't be with me because of everything going on in your life?"
Him: "That was a long time ago!"
Me: "Um, it was like a month ago...?"
Him: "Things may have not changed around me, but maybe I have changed? I want to be with you."

That would be sweet and all, and made me believe him, until the day after when it turned out he was drunk, he told me he meant everything he said, but that he couldn't be in a relationship, so I kinda got my hopes up to just get knocked down again. -__-

So I feel a bit like crap, like a have gastritis from stressing and anxiety.

Sorry for ranting. :/

Got a drunk call from a guy I used to talk to last weekend: (we never met but I developed strong feelings for him), it kind of went like this:

Me: "You told me you couldn't be with me because of everything going on in your life?"
Him: "That was a long time ago!"
Me: "Um, it was like a month ago...?"
Him: "Things may have not changed around me, but maybe I have changed? I want to be with you."

That would be sweet and all, and made me believe him, until the day after when it turned out he was drunk, he told me he meant everything he said, but that he couldn't be in a relationship, so I kinda got my hopes up to just get knocked down again. -__-

Aww don't apologize :( I think lots of people would rant if something like that happened to them!

Drunk texting sometimes makes me uncomfortable for reasons like this! :( I'm really sorry you had to go through that! If you need to talk about it or whatever you can PM me! I'm sure we're all here for you if you need someone to listen :]

Christopher

Your only doing it to yourself buddy dont let people exploit the good heart in you by tainting it with their problems and issues. Find someone who loved you and who can express those feelings without being induced by alcohol

How long have you known each other? You say that you've never met...

Lita inte på honom. Han låter helstållig.

Do not associate yourself with people like that. Do not believe his emotionally-manipulative lies. I mean, my goodness; the red flags would be all over the place even if you guys had already been in a relationship.

Thanks guys. <3
We have been talking for well over a year, I have known for a looong time that we would never be a couple, since his issues are too much for him/me/us.
I hung around for way too long believing that we would become a couple that I had a difficult time letting go, and I still do, which is why I can't stop replying to him, even though I never contact him first.

Feels pathetic since we never met, but we got to know each other so well, talking several hours a day for over a year, you know. :/

Don't feel pathetic. It's easy to fall for someone when you spend a long time with someone, no matter how you may communicate. If anything, a non-face-to-face-based relationship doesn't leave one as exposed to the frictions and problems that can arise when actually spending time with someone, so it can be easier to be lulled into that state of mind. Sometimes it's better to cut it off early if it doesn't seem viable, as we fall into the false sense of hope existing anyway, and we just trick ourselves. It's hard, though. And we only learn through experience most of the time.

Don't feel pathetic. It's easy to fall for someone when you spend a long time with someone, no matter how you may communicate. If anything, a non-face-to-face-based relationship doesn't leave one as exposed to the frictions and problems that can arise when actually spending time with someone, so it can be easier to be lulled into that state of mind. Sometimes it's better to cut it off early if it doesn't seem viable, as we fall into the false sense of hope existing anyway, and we just trick ourselves. It's hard, though. And we only learn through experience most of the time.
Thank you, it's exactly the way I feel. I will never let myself go that far into something without seeing each other, I guess there should be some kind of "time period" for that sort of thing. ^_^

Grizzo

So today I'm turning 25 and I don't know if I should feel :D or :/

Even my Animal Crossing neighbors started calling me "old dog" a few days ago, haha:

KRM2m3w.jpg

All in all, I feel good about it, but it's an important step nonetheless, I guess!

Caladrius

Even my Animal Crossing neighbors started calling me "old dog" a few days ago, haha:

KRM2m3w.jpg

All in all, I feel good about it, but it's an important step nonetheless, I guess!

Happy birthday!

My birthday is actually tomorrow too.

KRM2m3w.jpg

Happy Birthday!

I'm just over halfway through being 25, it's not too bad ;)

The prospect of turning 26 though.....
Kill me, kill me now...

mantidor

Happy birthday people!

I missed my Animal Crossing birthday back in my birthday in January :/, I had a good real birthday except for a couple of annoying episodes with my brother, so it was all good at the end of the day.

You don't lose any special items from your AC birthday, do you?

beril

KRM2m3w.jpg

Happy birthday!

oh to be 25 again...

This us a bit random and I'm not sure if there is a thread for this sort of thing but does anyone have any recommendations for a desktop computer that is reliable and affordable? Mine crashed last night :(.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Happy birthday!

oh to be 25 again...

Happy burfday, kids. But, yeah, what's with the trepidation over your mid-20s? That's your prime! Feels like foreeeever ago for me, hah. Can't wait for someone to start bemoaning their 19th birthday since, obviously, death is right around the corner... ;)

ngower

So, I tend to wear fabulous colors of nail polish to keep myself from biting my nails. It seems that my boss isn't too keen on it, but he hasn't ever said anything to me. Is this something I should handle with care—I mean, on the one hand it's a stuffy office and I'm supposed to abide my professional decorum, but on the other hand, it's just nail polish! Just looking for general feedback.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
So, I tend to wear fabulous colors of nail polish to keep myself from biting my nails. It seems that my boss isn't too keen on it, but he hasn't ever said anything to me. Is this something I should handle with care—I mean, on the one hand it's a stuffy office and I'm supposed to abide my professional decorum, but on the other hand, it's just nail polish! Just looking for general feedback.
How did you discover your boss isn't keen on it?

btkadams

i read an article recently that said the worst thing you can do in an office is dress differently than the norm. it alienates yourself from other people, even if you look awesome.

of course, i have basically ignored the advice and continue to wear flashy outfits in my conservative office. i have too much fun with clothes to bother stopping.

how do you know your boss isn't keen on it? you are male, correct? just trying to figure out the source of your insecurity about how he/she feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom