• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how they can still call themselves straight after they've had several cocks inside them. When you've been dp'ed and creampied, one has to seriously call into question the matters of their straightness.
Behaviour is given too much importance with this type of thing. Attraction is the important part.

Caladrius

So my friend agreed to let me come over to his house about a week and a half ago. He said he needed to check his hours and he'd get back to me.

It is now the beginning of a new week (and past the period of time he agreed to let me come over). He has not responded to either of my messages and according to Facebook messenger he has not even looked at them.

I have a bad feeling about this. Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

I named him Aquarius :| I was watching Saint Seiya yesterday

You should save the mythological names for the legendary pokemon.
My Yveltal Shiva and my Giratina Helel appreciated it.

Behaviour is given too much importance with this type of thing. Attraction is the important part.

Indeed. Can't manufacture the emotions and sensations.
You throw enough money at somebody and they can be made to do anything. Displeasurable sex hardly has an infinite pricetag.

Just found this hot Joel cosplayer on tumblr:

tumblr_n12kly2sal1r0tg72o1_500.jpg
Hnnng. Joel is like the hottest video game character ever created, so seeing people cosplay as him is just all sorts of sexy to me.

Kangi

I need to stop watching game shows. They give me too much stress. Frat guy can't figure out that Egypt's kinda far away from China and Russia. He's made more money than I ever will.

Mr_Zombie

I found this video of women reading messages from Grindr, SCRUFF and other gay message apps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbUa1mFM-LM. Those are pretty hilrarious. :D

On the other hand, one of those women doesn't know who Tim Curry is. :|

I thought it was considered iconic by a lot of people, not just the gays. It's a fun movie that is really quotable.

I saw this movie years ago and though it was funny. But hadn't even even know it's considred to be iconic or classic until I joined GAF. It seemed like a typical high school comedy to me. I still find it weird that it recieves so much prise here.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I saw this movie years ago and though it was funny. But hadn't even even know it's considred to be iconic or classic until I joined GAF. It seemed like a typical high school comedy to me. I still find it weird that it recieves so much prise here.

It's not just GAF tho. It's widely considered to be one of the best teen/comedies of the '00s.

T.O.P

Banned
Sooooooo........

Anyone in this thread who got circumcised lately? lol

I'm about to schedule a visit with an Urologist this month, and it goes without saying that i'm scared shitless

It's phimosis anyway, i always knew i had it but i tried to take as much time as i could but it's time to grow the fuck up and get this shit over with (it laso gets embarassing when i actually meet a nice guy but i cant't do shit because i'm too embarassed about this shit)

Please tell me how painless this shit is and that everything will be fine, thank you

Sooooooo........

I'm about to schedule a visit with an Urologist this month, and it goes without saying that i'm scared shitless

It's phimosis anyway, i always knew i had it but i tried to take as much time as i could but it's time to grow the fuck up and get this shit over with

Please tell me how painless this shit is and that everything will be fine, thank you
I got it done a few months ago, except for the swelling, I had no pain whatsoever.
I didn't want to sleep during the operation (never have before, I find it scary lol) so I was awake during the whole thing, I kinda saw the reflection in the ceiling, which was a bloody mess, but couldn't feel anything, obviously.
I COULD feel the scalpel cut trough the flesh because they didn't give me enough anestethics but it didn't hurt...

You have nothing to worry about, it was a really painless, easy procedure, I was as nervous as you, but I calmed down when I spoke to the doctor.

T.O.P

Banned
I got it done a few months ago, except for the swelling, I had no pain whatsoever.
I didn't want to sleep during the operation (never have before, I find it scary lol) so I was awake during the whole thing, I kinda saw the reflection in the ceiling, which was a bloody mess, but couldn't feel anything, obviously.
I COULD feel the scalpel cut trough the flesh because they didn't give me enough anestethics but it didn't hurt...

You have nothing to worry about, it was a really painless, easy procedure, I was as nervous as you, but I calmed down when I spoke to the doctor.

much appreciated dude, only one thing, how much did it takes for the sensitivity to become acceptable?

I heard that the first week is a pain in the ass with the bandages and stuff

Bladenic

I thought about getting it done too, but I like my foreskin and with a condom there's no problem. Bareback is an issue still but not like I plan on doing that all that much. It's been getting better too, the tightness and slight discomfort occasionally.

It's definitely possible to relieve the discomfort through some regular stretching which can be done in the bath.

That's what I did, and I really don't have a problem anymore. Some people have much more extreme cases though :(

You know that feeling you get around someone you're attracted to? Like a nervous/anxious feeling? Like all of your confidence gets thrown out the window when you see them?

I haven't experienced it since high school but there's this guy in my class that has me feeling it all over again.

I just don't know how to break the ice with him, I'm so nervous that I feel like I'm gonna stutter or something lol. I've seen him a few times outside of class, and I've had perfect moments where I could approach him but I never do.

like I'm feeling all shaky it's so weird :( haven't gotten this feeling about a guy in years, and I haven't even talked to him yet haha.

red13th

Sooooooo........

It's phimosis anyway, i always knew i had it but i tried to take as much time as i could but it's time to grow the fuck up and get this shit over with (it laso gets embarassing when i actually meet a nice guy but i cant't do shit because i'm too embarassed about this shit)

I had frenuloplasty a few years ago (sex was generally painful), it's a simpler procedure. The urologist wanted me to get a full circumcision but NO FUCKING way. Worst part was no sex or jacking off for 1 month
but one week in I found a way to masturbate, just had to be careful.
Best thing I ever did.

I'm so confused right now.

Unfortunately Mean Girls is unavailable to stream on Netflix right now; if it was I would have linked it as you very much should consider watching it again as a refresher of its greatness. It's the Citizen Kane of decent Teen Comedies (coincidentally, it's also one of a mere handful of mediocre or better ones).

On a side note, the sequel is available to stream. I never knew there was a sequel. I kind of want to watch it despite knowing it will almost certainly be abhorrent.

much appreciated dude, only one thing, how much did it takes for the sensitivity to become acceptable?

I heard that the first week is a pain in the ass with the bandages and stuff
Honestly, it wasn't as bad as I thought. The bandages helped a lot, making it feel less sensitive, once you remove them, every step you take sends chills through your whole body lol. The doctor said it would take 6 months for it to feel less sensitive, but it took about a month, I guess. :)

Avoid jeans in the beginning as much as you can, sweatpants makes it feel just as sensitive, but the seams on the jeans can hurt like hell.

Does anyone know how LGBT people are treated in Japan? I'm curious. Also why are gay characters in manga/anime always joke characters and never good characters :(

Dany

Banned
I kind of have no interest in more looking, the first episode didn't catch me.

Speaking of HBO shows, about to start episode 5 of true detective with the bf <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom