• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
The only good Beatles song and it is a remix made by some young wippersnappers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jnBx6kGa0s

Yo that's my favorite (not the remix):

Eleanor Rigby is amazing tho

And I love Hey Jude, mainly when the huge crowd sang it in Trafalgar Square, London:
This is pretty beautiful and why they're songs get so much attention:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHdJR6iUBFM&spfreload=10

EDIT: Oh
giphy.gif

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Just found this thread now actually, had no idea there was an LGBT thread on here. So, teen gay male reporting in. :) I only discovered my sexuality somewhat recently, I think it was around mid-late 2013 I realised that I was gay. I currently live in the south-west of France, but I spent most of my childhood since birth living in Wales so I am an ex-pat (though I plan to move back to Wales at some point). My favourite games....I guess you could say Sonic when the games are good, LittleBigPlanet, Nintendo, GTA, quote a lot really. It's hard to pinpoint one thing, or even just to narrow it down to three things.

Welcome!

I'm starving here. Someone send me a pizza please.

tumblr_n33yd4rilo1qd5mq1o1_400.gif

gworl i literally just made some pizzas :O

douche face

DOWN

Banned
I used to say I needed to 'make dinner' sometimes to a friend I talk to on Skype and knowing my tendency to never cook he eventually called me out and said 'make or defrost?'

coldest thing I ever heard

DOWN

Banned
Playing Destiny on my bro's xbox. It's alright.

My biggest waste of money in 2014. Bought the Digital Guardian Edition on PS4. Thankfully didn't pay full price for all the PSN credit, but considering it was pricey and paid for expansions I no longer want, I paid too much.

terrisus

Hey all, I'm sorry I know I said a couple of days ago I was going to check back in the next day, which was yesterday. This weekend has just kind of sucked. I'll check in tomorrow.

Ty4on

Favorite Beatles track? I don't really have any, but I've always liked the quirky tracks like Octopus's Garden and I am The Walrus. Partly because of stuff like this:
Although it has been reported that Lennon wrote "I Am the Walrus" to confuse those who tried to interpret his songs, there have been many attempts to analyse the meaning of the lyrics.

I had brunch today with some friends and one of them said I smelled like a baby. I used Dove FOr Men shower gel when i showered. Its the mild formula one with the blue label. It said FOR MEN. Not babies. :(

DOWN

Banned
Hey all, I'm sorry I know I said a couple of days ago I was going to check back in the next day, which was yesterday. This weekend has just kind of sucked. I'll check in tomorrow.
Hope it improves!
I had brunch today with some friends and one of them said I smelled like a baby. I used Dove FOr Men shower gel when i showered. Its the mild formula one with the blue label. It said FOR MEN. Not babies. :(
I use that when I'm traveling to change things up. I think your friend is confused. Doesn't smell like baby, just smells like a lot of men's shower gels. A sort of plain, clean soapy scent.

Meicyn

Gold Member
My body washes have to have petrolatum or some kind of moisturizing ingredient in the top three ingredients. Otherwise it's itch-time unless I start applying some lotion.

My body washes have to have petrolatum or some kind of moisturizing ingredient in the top three ingredients. Otherwise it's itch-time unless I start applying some lotion.

I do too. Sometimes I am in bed and I can't stop itching so I have to get up and put lotion on which sucks because its freaking cold and I just want to get back under my covers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom