• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone good at Photoshop (or GIMP)? I completely suck ass with it and can't get rid of the white background above the border on this avatar without it looking either uneven or having the white outlines.
sonofdavafix.png

Host it so I can delete it. I assume this is what you were looking for?

Kinsei

Banned
Your gender? Cisgender Male

Your sexual orientation? Gay

Where Are You From? North Carolina, United States

Where Do You Live? North Carolina, United States

How Old Are you? 18

Favorite Type of Music? Post-Hardcore

Profession or Career interest? Studying Computer Science right now

Favorite video game(s)? Kingdom Hearts

What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Drag, Linguistics, Spending way too much time on the Internet.

Hiya!

How Old Are you? 18

What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Drag, Linguistics, Spending way too much time on the Internet.
Hello! :)
Kingdom Hearts fan? It's nice to see others here who like that game.

Hello, all!

Orientation: Gay
Where I'm from/where I live: Pasadena, TX
Favorite type of music: Electronic, J-pop/rock, classical
Career interest: Professional clarinetist
Favorite video games: Zone of the Enders 2, Mirror's Edge, Bayonetta series
Non-gaming hobbies: Music, casual tech enthusiast

Kinsei

Banned
Hello, all!

Hiya!

EDIT: Holy shit, I welcomed a newcomer before Hippie :eek:.

RM8

Welcome guys :]
---

I thought it'd be fun and harmless to buy Ninja Gaiden III (NES) since I loved it as a kid. Holy cow, this thing is insanely hard :0 Really good game, though. NESGAF told me it's normal that I'd struggle since it's the hardest game in the trilogy. But apparently this is the first time I'm playing the NA version, I originally played it on Famicom and it turns out the Japanese version was easier. I love discovering stuff like this :p

Hello, all!

Welcome! :)

Kevyt

I do! I'm just getting started though so I'm not very good. Haha.

Oh nice!

Hello, all!

Welcome to the thread! Any plans for your bday?

Hiya!

EDIT: Holy shit, I welcomed a newcomer before Hippie :eek:.

:D

Joeys_Rattata

Neo Member
Hello, all!

How Old Are you? 18

Hello!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Brrr. Id rather be on the couch in my snuggie.

denver has snuggies btw

How Old Are you? 18

Hello, all!

Welcome you guys!

ZackShikari

Neo Member
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :) I'm pretty new to Neogaf too and I was excited to see a pretty large community of LGBT+ people on here!

Sai-kun

Banned
New Orleans for half my break with Dany and our other two roommates, and then NYC for the rest to visit my lady! And then she's spending her spring break here :)

Random question, but maybe someone here knows. I have an astigmatism in one of my eyes and I'm ordering contacts online. When I'm ordering, I need to put in -1.00 under Cylinder, but the only options are -0.75 or -1.25 which is.. of course right in the center between the one I need. Is it better to go over or under?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I'm too indecisive when I purchase things. I can't even buy a comb without reading a million reviews for it, and even then I'm not sure. :/

Random question, but maybe someone here knows. I have an astigmatism in one of my eyes and I'm ordering contacts online. When I'm ordering, I need to put in -1.00 under Cylinder, but the only options are -0.75 or -1.25 which is.. of course right in the center between the one I need. Is it better to go over or under?

Ask your optometrist.

Symphonia

Banned
Welcome, new people!

-----

Serious question, I get a burning sensation when I pee. There's no swelling, no cuts or bruises or anything. I didn't top the other day, but is there still a risk it could be something sexually transmitted? Oh, god.

Kevyt

Welcome, new people!

-----

Serious question, I get a burning sensation when I pee. There's no swelling, no cuts or bruises or anything. I didn't top the other day, but is there still a risk it could be something sexually transmitted? Oh, god.

Drink a lot of water for a day and see if the problem persists. Go to a doctor/clinic and get tested.

If it was from that time you told us about, I am skeptical because symptoms start showing up after a while, it doesn't usually happen that fast. I think it might be something else, and not STI related. However get tested just in case.

Symphonia

Banned
Drink a lot of water for a day and see if the problem persists. Go to a doctor/clinic and get tested.

If it was from that time you told us about, I am skeptical because symptoms start showing up after a while, it doesn't usually happen that fast. I think it might be something else, and not STI related. However get tested just in case.
Yeah, I read on WebMD (I know, it's cancer, iamalreadydead.jpg) that most STDs don't rear up until a few weeks after the sex. It's just kind of weird. I've never had an STI or STD, 've always been clean down there (front and back, if you please) and I've never had any sort of pain similar to this before. I'll drink loads of water tomorrow and if it persists, I'll go to my GP.

Kevyt

I'm working through the entire thing.

:( No days off?

Dunno I searched new orleans gay and waiters in their underwear showed up

@notevenmad

waiters in their underwear? Wow! NO is ahead of the game :p

Have fun Dany and Sai! :)

Florida again to see my grandma. :)
You?

Noice! Are you going to try the water ski thing you did for your bday? You should!! :)

As for me I think I'll try and go out, be social and meet people...
meh

I'm going to New York!

Noice! The weather is going to be lovely.

+ visiting GF.

Are you gonna play vidya games with querlfriend?

Yeah, I read on WebMD (I know, it's cancer, iamalreadydead.jpg) that most STDs don't rear up until a few weeks after the sex. It's just kind of weird. I've never had an STI or STD, 've always been clean down there (front and back, if you please) and I've never had any sort of pain similar to this before. I'll drink loads of water tomorrow and if it persists, I'll go to my GP.

Are you sure you never had that pain before? Here's a fun fact I had never realized before until it actually happened: If you pee right after ejaculating, or even after a few minutes (sometimes within an hour) it will be very painful. I looked it up and it has something to do with semen being present on the urinary track or something, hence a burning sensation when you pee. It feels terrible I:

Are you sure you never had that pain before? Here's a fun fact I had never realized before until it actually happened: If you pee right after ejaculating, or even after a few minutes (sometimes within an hour) it will be very painful. I looked it up and it has something to do with semen being present on the urinary track or something, hence a burning sensation when you pee. It feels terrible I:
I have had this issue twice, with some blood... I went to a doctor and it seemed fine and it hasn't happened for a couple of years....

Kevyt

"The whole purpose of an organism is to pass on its genes to the next generation" Essentially every living organisms wants to pass it's genes to its offspring. Every gene in said living organism wants to "survive" by being present in the next generation.

This is something that many biologists agree with, and it's a theme in evolutionary biology. However if this is true, then why are there gay organisms? It seems like a silly question, but when I think about it I wonder...

For as much as I love evolutionary biology, I feel like it does a poor job explaining sexuality and same-sex attraction. Where do same-sex couples fall in the spectrum of evolutionary biology?

Hmmmm... this is just something I've always found interesting.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Obviously, it's because DNA isn't a foolproof method of information transfer, and sometimes an organism develops eccentricities.

Like with mutations, except scientists have yet to find the "gay gene", if it exists.

RM8

I don't think non-standard sexuality has any "intelligent" biological purpose. It's just a product of biology not being some kind of foolproof, finely tuned, perfectly designed factory.

Alrus

Might be a small urinary infection, or just some mild inflammation. I wouldn't worry too much about it unless it keeps going for more than a couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom