• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
Reposting this gif because i feel like it

btedWwe.gif

Osahi

It's nice to know that some straight lurk here

Why not? There might be a tad to much sixpack picks to my taste, but i like the atmosphere here. Also, two of my best girlfriends married last year with each other, so i am no stranger to lgbt topics... :)

I'll probably lurk most of the time though, pretty fun topic, even for a straight guy

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Time to fill in this test after lurking for some while.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Straight
Where Are You From? Ghent, Belgium. The city tourists pass on their way from brussels to bruge, but don't realise is the better option to visit then those two :D
Where Do You Live? Also in Ghent, Belgium.
How Old Are you? 27 (born in 1987, so 28 in a few months)
Favorite Type of Music? I prefer rock music, especially the one from the seventies and sixties. Love Led Zep and the Doors for instance. But I'm also a big Mark Lanegan fan, and love bands like The National, The Afghan Whigs, etc
Profession or Career interest? I write. I split my time between writing for a Belgian gaming magazine (previews and reviews), and stuff for tv (did some episodes of a crime show until recently. At the moment I'm writing a movie for the same production company). The plan is to start focussing more and more on screenwriting, but at the moment I need the gaming stuff to have a steady income.
Favorite video game(s)? Ico, Metal Gear Solid, The Last of Us, Portal 2, Final Fantasy, Red Dead Redemption, LittleBigPlanet, Tearaway, Persona 4 are a few from the top of my head. I really love games that try to push storytelling next to great gameplay...
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Writing, reading and going to the movies. I also kayak regularely on the rivers and canals of Ghent.

Welcome straight bro! <3

Because i am gay gay gay.

do they make you sneeze tho. watery eyes?

Kevyt

tumblr_nl94zbO1S31s2yegdo1_400.gif

I'm loving this thread already.

Be a dear and fill out the IBQ. :)

Why not? There might be a tad to much sixpack picks to my taste, but i like the atmosphere here. Also, two of my best girlfriends married last year with each other, so i am no stranger to lgbt topics... :)

I'll probably lurk most of the time though, pretty fun topic, even for a straight guy

You like the atmosphere? You ain't seen nothing yet. :p

It gets wild in here, from time to time.

Razmos

Be a dear and fill out the IBQ. :)
As you wish!

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? England
Where Do You Live? Specifically in the north-west, near Manchester (setting of Queer as Folk, Cucumber, Banana)
How Old Are you? 22. My birthday was in January
Favorite Type of Music? I suppose Indie or alternative rock, but anything that catches my fancy really.
Profession or Career interest? Unemployed at the moment and currently floundering about trying to figure out what I want to do. I went to University to study Archaeology and Anthropology but dropped out in the first year because Archaeology is boring as hell. I plan on going back to Uni one day to do Sociology.
Favorite video game(s)? I love me some RPG/Adventure/Puzzle/Action games. Huge fan of Zelda, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Mario. Some of my favourite games: Bayonetta, Dark Cloud 1 and 2, Hyrule Warriors, Mario Kart 8, Shadow of the Colossus and Ape Escape. (yes I copy and pasted this)
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Reading, keeping fit, horror films, cooking, cuddling with my doggies and watching US TV shows.

You need to offer him sexual favors to do that.
...damn I should have waited.

Here are Gallup's numbers for gay populations (2012-2014). It seems to range from 6.2% of the city's population to about 2.6% at the lowest.

NseQyWp.png

That and then some. It's been a long while since I met anyone gay socially. I don't have any gay friends offline.

I guess one doesn't need gay friends as long as your heterosexual friends can relate in some way. You seem like a decent fellow despite your penchant for McDonalds. Clearly it is Central Florida's loss!

Kevyt

As you wish!

Your gender? Male
Where Do You Live? Specifically in the north-west, near Manchester (setting of Queer as Folk, Cucumber, Banana)
Favorite Type of Music? I suppose Indie or alternative rock, but anything that catches my fancy really.
Profession or Career interest? Unemployed at the moment and currently floundering about trying to figure out what I want to do. I went to University to study Archaeology and Anthropology but dropped out in the first year because Archaeology is boring as hell. I plan on going back to Uni one day to do Sociology.
Favorite video game(s)? I love me some RPG/Adventure/Puzzle/Action games. Huge fan of Zelda, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Mario. Some of my favourite games: Bayonetta, Dark Cloud 1 and 2, Hyrule Warriors, Mario Kart 8, Shadow of the Colossus and Ape Escape. (yes I copy and pasted this)
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Reading, keeping fit, horror films, cooking, cuddling with my doggies and watching US TV shows.

...damn I should have waited.

Another Englishman!

The British are coming, the British are coming!

:p

Welcome!! :)

That and then some. It's been a long while since I met anyone gay socially. I don't have any gay friends offline.

I guess one doesn't need gay friends as long as your heterosexual friends can relate in some way. You seem like a decent fellow despite your penchant for McDonalds. Clearly it is Central Florida's loss!

Ayy, Florida is missing out.

Xaltheron

As you wish!

Your gender? Male

Yay a fellow northerner too!
If the rumours about Dark Cloud 3 are true, I'll be getting a PS4 sooner than I thought.

Razmos

Yup, apparently Level-5 are supposed to be announcing something at E3 this year.
Oh wow, that's awesome. I hope that.. actually happens.

I'd have to buy a PS4 though, but I guess i'm going to have to do that for Final Fantasy 15 and Kingdom Hearts 3 anyway.. eh.

mantidor

Ugh some people can be so petty.

My friend, the one I always talk about, was pretty pissed off at me for some reason, two nights ago we met in this bar with many of his friends, at the end of the night when most had already left I confessed I had feelings for him but that I was ok with just a friendship, he still said that I was very rude that night, but I didn't see it, I feel that his friends even liked me, I wasn't rude at all. He had already organized a reunion the next day, and told me that I should be more "educated" if I wanted to go, I try to play it nice and go along with him and apologized even though I did nothing. He then cancels the thing, mentioning his friend was not feeling well, I wished his friend a fast recovery and went out with another friend. Then to my surprise, he posts on Facebook photos from the place with him and his friends! The sick friend was not there, but still... I found that so extremely childish and not like him that it made wonder I really touch a nerve with him, the whole thing was kind of pathetic.

I felt even better after that, like, I really shouldn't even bother with people like that, and I facepalm every time I try to figure why I even liked him in the first place, love really can be weird.

Vazduh

So he's both passive-aggressive and plain out rude? What a winning combination. At least it'll make you get over him sooner.

mantidor

So he's both passive-aggressive and plain out rude? What a winning combination. At least it'll make you get over him sooner.

Seriously, I'm kind of shocked still. Some of my friends knew him from decades ago, and were not happy I hanged out with him, they knew he was an ass, other friends only know him recently, and after they followed our history of ups and downs and fights they tended to dislike him a lot, and not just for siding with me, when I messed up they had no qualms in telling me I messed up... and yet I didn't listen and kept trying to at least maintain the friendship.

Well, lesson learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom