• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Ratsky is a dirty, dirty pig-playing bear.

GsvX4VD.jpg

o6aooPN.gif

More subdued actually.

a person can go to a gay bathhouse just to enjoy the views you know!

Kevyt

o6aooPN.gif

a person can go to a gay bathhouse just to enjoy the views you know!

So you are subdued?

took a cute sorta half selfie for the eclipse yesterday in the UK ~

If I didn't know you were a guy, I would have thought you're the girl with the sunglasses, lol.

After writing two 5K-words essays this week, I've done nothing today. feelsgoodman.jpg

That's good. Enjoy the rest of the week without having to worry about writing.

DOWN

Banned
I just started over in DAI after 7 hours because I think the deeper voice is better, but it didn't match my first Inquisitor's age in appearance. So now I've got a little bit more grizzled looking Inquisitor that fits the voice well.

Kevyt

I just started over in DAI after 7 hours because I think the deeper voice is better, but it didn't match my first Inquisitor's age in appearance. So now I've got a little bit more grizzled looking Inquisitor that fits the voice well.

Did you start all over?

Edit: oh you did. I can't read today. That's some dedication.

Got this a lot "you're hot for an asian", "you're my 1st asian that I like" blah blah blah

What the hell...

I:

The sound no longer works. I'm getting this static-y sound with occasional pops, even with my headphones in. This started happening around October, but it always fixed itself after unplugging the TV, and now it seems to be permanent.

Had the same thing happen to my left speaker in my CRT tv about 10yrs ago (still use it though lol). Just mainly use it for watching BR's/DVD'S/Playing games so I have it hooked up to my stereo.

garyBig

Just watched the pilot of Shameless. Was pretty awesome. Plus cute gay guy. (Plus cute straight guy.)

It's so silly tho cause instead of finishing up on all the shows I'm already watching, I keep adding new ones.
Oh well, how can one be mad at the golden age of serialised fiction. I'm grateful for the insanity.

Just watched the pilot of Shameless. Was pretty awesome. Plus cute gay guy. (Plus cute straight guy.)

It's so silly tho cause instead of finishing up on all the shows I'm already watching, I keep adding new ones.
Oh well, how can one be mad at the golden age of serialised fiction. I'm grateful for the insanity.
You just started Shameless?
Oh, you're in for a treat, it's a wild ride.

Kevyt

garyBig

You just started Shameless?
Oh, you're in for a treat, it's a wild ride.

Yess, awesome to hear that. I do admit the show got on my radar mostly for cute Ian, but there are many reasons to stay now after watching the pilot. Haven't had a substitute tv family for a long while (except for Transparent? but no doesn't count at all).

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom