• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razmos

Hey everyone!

Finally got accepted into NeoGAF today so I thought I'd drop in and say hi.

I'm male, 22, gay, live in the UK and i'm super short (and have ears like Russell Tovey, maybe slightly smaller, and probably a similar accent).

Looking forward to spending some time here :)

Jezan

Hey everyone!

I'm male, 22, gay, live in the UK and i'm super short (and have ears like Russell Tovey, maybe slightly smaller, and probably a similar accent).

Hello and welcome :)
You will have a great time :D

Hey everyone!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here. :)
What kind of games do you like?

Xaltheron

Hey everyone!

Howdy and welcome! :)

Whenever I see a short guy I just wanna
giphy.gif

Osahi

Time to fill in this test after lurking for some while.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Straight
Where Are You From? Ghent, Belgium. The city tourists pass on their way from brussels to bruge, but don't realise is the better option to visit then those two :D
Where Do You Live? Also in Ghent, Belgium.
How Old Are you? 27 (born in 1987, so 28 in a few months)
Favorite Type of Music? I prefer rock music, especially the one from the seventies and sixties. Love Led Zep and the Doors for instance. But I'm also a big Mark Lanegan fan, and love bands like The National, The Afghan Whigs, etc
Profession or Career interest? I write. I split my time between writing for a Belgian gaming magazine (previews and reviews), and stuff for tv (did some episodes of a crime show until recently. At the moment I'm writing a movie for the same production company). The plan is to start focussing more and more on screenwriting, but at the moment I need the gaming stuff to have a steady income.
Favorite video game(s)? Ico, Metal Gear Solid, The Last of Us, Portal 2, Final Fantasy, Red Dead Redemption, LittleBigPlanet, Tearaway, Persona 4 are a few from the top of my head. I really love games that try to push storytelling next to great gameplay...
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Writing, reading and going to the movies. I also kayak regularely on the rivers and canals of Ghent.

Having read so many of those introduction replies (and even having a few gay friends irl who share the same interests), I have come to the conclusion that gay people are more likely to be fans of Nintendo and JRPGs/Final Fantasy - myself included. :p

I'm joking obviously as there's plenty of us out there who do not care for either company/genre/series, but kind of amusing when I did start to notice that trend.

And I know you are straight Osahi, but your reply reminded me of what I was thinking about earlier, welcome btw!

scarlet

Your gender? Male
Where Are You From? Ghent, Belgium. The city tourists pass on their way from brussels to bruge, but don't realise is the better option to visit then those two :D
Favorite Type of Music? I prefer rock music, especially the one from the seventies and sixties. Love Led Zep and the Doors for instance. But I'm also a big Mark Lanegan fan, and love bands like The National, The Afghan Whigs, etc
Profession or Career interest? I write. I split my time between writing for a Belgian gaming magazine (previews and reviews), and stuff for tv (did some episodes of a crime show until recently. At the moment I'm writing a movie for the same production company). The plan is to start focussing more and more on screenwriting, but at the moment I need the gaming stuff to have a steady income.
Favorite video game(s)? Ico, Metal Gear Solid, The Last of Us, Portal 2, Final Fantasy, Red Dead Redemption, LittleBigPlanet, Tearaway, Persona 4 are a few from the top of my head. I really love games that try to push storytelling next to great gameplay...
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Writing, reading and going to the movies. I also kayak regularely on the rivers and canals of Ghent.

It's nice to know that some straight lurk here

Having read so many of those introduction replies (and even having a few gay friends irl who share the same interests), I have come to the conclusion that gay people are more likely to be fans of Nintendo and JRPGs/Final Fantasy - myself included. :p

I'm joking obviously as there's plenty of us out there who do not care for either company/genre/series, but kind of amusing when I did start to notice that trend.

And I know you are straight Osahi, but your reply reminded me of what I was thinking about earlier, welcome btw!
It totally does seem that way, doesn't it?
I've noticed it in real life too.
Although, I'm sort of an outlier because I'm not a fan of RPG's although I do like most Nintendo games.
I'm more of a GTA/TPS type person.

It totally does seem that way, doesn't it?
I've noticed it in real life too.
Although, I'm sort of an outlier because I'm not a fan of RPG's although I do like most Nintendo games.
I'm more of a GTA/TPS type person.

I thought it was really just my rl group of friends that I hung out with for a while that made me feel like that, but once I started to read so many introduction messages on here saying similar things, it just made me think about it a bit more.

I would say my taste in gaming has changed a bit over the years. When I was younger (like my teens), I pretty much exclusively played JRPGs (SNES/PS1/PS2 especially) with Nintendo games filling in the rest of the time (Zelda = <3), but as I got older, I tried new genres and enjoyed those as well.

I'm not really trying to directly relate being gay with loving Nintendo/FF/RPGs, but it was just something I noticed after a while, lol.

Yesterday went really well. It's always great when you grow closer to friends .

We watched The Hunger games 2 and played like 3 hours Resident Evil 5 later that night.

On the topic of Hunger games.....Liam Hemsworth.... :O

Fake Edit: Welcome new people !

Xaltheron

Nintendo and Final Fantasy confirmed to turn you gay.

And hey Osahi! Always cool to see more allies around here :)

Is Sunday recruitment day or something? If there are any other lurkers out there, time to come out! Everyone else is.

daripad

Hey everyone!

Super short and likes Mario Kart and Hyrule Warriors? That's super cute :3 welcome :)

Kevyt

Hey everyone!

Hello and welcome!

Howdy and welcome! :)

Whenever I see a short guy I just wanna
giphy.gif

You want to jump to them like a lioness?

Your gender? Male

You almost have the same taste in music and games as I do!!! :D

Welcome!! :D

Razmos

I don't know, being the dog wouldn't be so bad. He'd hug you and stroke you and you could lick him.

Though that's getting slightly weird, yes.

Vazduh

I'm not sure whether this book was recommended by Mumei or someone else, but I'm thankful because I'm enjoying it a lot so far.

Very informative read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom