• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
Americans Try McDonald's For The First Time (YouTube)

dekq2ET.png

rihanna-shocked.gif

VegiHam

Alors, oui, les temps sont durs en ce moment et se durcit de jour en jour. Je poster très rarement mes ennuis mais je ai nulle part ailleurs pour évacuer, et personne d'autre à qui parler. Si je ne obtiens quelque sorte £ 120 ensemble à la fin de cette semaine, je suis sans-abri. Je ai coupé de retour sur des choses que je ne ai pas besoin, des trucs vendus je ne utilise pas, et je suis toujours à court. Je suis baisé.
Dude, vraiment?
That totally sucks. Hang in there man :(

Yrael

what super power did you guys get? I got a dumb one. I can turn my hair into snakes. :(

Super powers

Anger Augmentation: The user can augment the anger in others, increasing the targets anger and potentially causing them to lash out at others in an uncontrollable rage.

Cool, I basically just piss people off. (I certainly know a few people in real life who seem to like using this power on me.)

Kater

Banned
what super power did you guys get? I got a dumb one. I can turn my hair into snakes. :(

Super powers

The ability to instantly gather and understand any knowledge via supernatural means. Advanced variation of Intuitive Aptitude.

Ohhh, I got some nice superpower!

The user can gather and assimilate any kind of knowledge and understand it fully and instantaneously, this can happen in two ways:

Passively: when the user reads, sees or hears any concept they will understand it completely, whether it is natural or supernatural. If the user comes into contact with any piece of “information” that is wrong, they intuitively know this and can discern what is correct and what is wrong.

Actively: when the user wants information/knowledge they acquire it instantly and use it perfectly, e.g. the user can gain the skills and knowledge of a doctor to heal someone or gain the experience and skills of a master martial artist for fighting.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Instant_Learning

I could master any math test with that. Perfect. :p

I love your new avatar Kater. :)

Also, How's it going?

Good, slept into the day and woke up by the sun shining in my face. =3

And you?

Symphonia

Banned
It's fine. I'm fine. I'll work something out.

Only £120 to cover what remains of the amount needed for rent and bills. I have legit done nudes before on Tumblr but was making very little per photo. I was only joking about it, though.

See above.

should have started a gofundme and let gaygaf help you (y)

Symphonia

Banned
I just Googled what GoFundMe is. Do those things work? It seems like an awkward process - set the campaign up, set a target, achieve the target, GFM verifies it, then they release the funds over a few days. It seems easier to just do PayPal donations :/

talking to a handsome guy from france on Fling. teaching me french. setting him up to say "you are beautiful" in french so i can say it to him (y)

french guys are slutty right? (y)

Kinsei

Banned
You'll get out of it again. Anything specific putting you there this time or is it general pressures?

General pressures. I also feel like I have to watch my every move at home now that work has picked up. Since I'm never alone I never feel like myself.

Blake Brockington, a young trans activist celebrated nationwide as the first out trans homecoming king in a North Carolina high school, is being mourned after committing suicide Monday night, reports North Carolina LGBT newspaper QNotes.

Brockington, an 18-year-old student at the University of Carolina, Charlotte, became homecoming king of East Mecklenburg High School a year ago after he raised more funds than 12 other senior royalty hopefuls, ultimately gathering $2,555.55 out of the school's total 3,203.22 for the school's charity of choice, Mothering Across Continents — an organization working to build a school in South Sudan.

If you are a trans or gender-nonconforming person considering suicide, Trans Lifeline can be reached at 877-565-8860. LGBT youth (ages 24 and younger) can reach the Trevor Project Lifeline at 1-866-488-7386. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 can also be reached 24 hours a day by people of all ages and identities.

I wasn't sure if I should make a post about this but I think ignoring it was the wrong thing to do. Letting his name (or anyone's name) pass silently into history without asking what could have been done to stop all of these people isn't going to help change perception or get people to care about their issues. I know I had a hard time coming to terms with being gay but I never had to deal with the added societal pressures of conforming to gender types.

If you're having similar issues please look at the help lines above. They are there to help you and they wouldn't be there to talk if they didn't genuinely care about your well being.

I'm not sure I understand these sentences.

it's a private chat on Flinger app.

he's French and was just teaching me some french words and phrases.

i asked him how to translate "I don't want to sound creepy but you're really beautiful"

i was asking what will he do. block me or ignore. if he translate what would he say after i say the translated text to him. (y)

i'm just bored at work. really don't mind me. lol

Rayis

All these people wishing they could grow a beard and here I am wishing I didn't grow one, you people don't understand how annoying it is to grow a beard so fast that you have to shave hours after you had already shaved.

give me a hairless body

The only benefit is that I'd be a huge hit in the bear community

All these people wishing they could grow a beard and here I am wishing I didn't grow one, you people don't understand how annoying it is to grow a beard so fast that you have to shave hours after you had already shaved.

give me a hairless body

i want to grow some facial hair. it looks fun to have. like a pet. but for only a brief period.

give me a hairless body

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't bears typically go for smooth twinkish guys? Seems to me the kind of guys into bears are usually not other bears.

Rayis

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't bears typically go for smooth twinkish guys? Seems to me the kind of guys into bears are usually not other bears.

In my experience, most bears tend to go for other bears, that's why a lot of the times bear communities tend to be separated from mainstream LGBT spaces, but I'm sure bears who go for other types exist.

I'm into every type but I'm under the impression no type would be into me. *sob*

Kevyt

well fail. i think when i kept logging in and out between accounts it started to delete some chats

i'll chalk this one up to block.

Time to learn French huh? :p

give me a hairless body

Pics or it didn't happen.

Is it?

manfestival

I need some advice. My little brother has revealed to my father and family that he is trans. Though I have not always been fair in the past, I support him. He attempted suicide by pills last week and has been sent to a mental health clinic. I don't know what to say to him other than I am here for him and love him but I dont exactly have any different lifestyle friends that I can go and ask for advice on this sort of issue. Another problem is that he lives in Puerto Rico(so does pretty much everyone else in my family except for my mother and oldest brother). My family seems to be shaming him from the small things I gather in the little bits he reveals to me. Which is absolutely infuriating to me. He refuses to tell me how my father is reacting to all of this as well aside from them trying to give him pills. Many of the sites I go to seem to be really helpful but for more local purposes. Thank you all for any advice ahead of time.

Kevyt

I need some advice. My little brother has revealed to my father and family that he is trans. Though I have not always been fair in the past, I support him. He attempted suicide by pills last week and has been sent to a mental health clinic. I don't know what to say to him other than I am here for him and love him but I dont exactly have any alternative lifestyle friends that I can go and ask for advice on this sort of issue. Another problem is that he lives in Puerto Rico(so does pretty much everyone else in my family except for my mother and oldest brother). My family seems to be shaming him from the small things I gather in the little bits he reveals to me. Which is absolutely infuriating to me. He refuses to tell me how my father is reacting to all of this as well aside from them trying to give him pills. Many of the sites I go to seem to be really helpful but for more local purposes. Thank you all for any advice ahead of time.

The bolded is poorly worded by the way. You'll make some people raise their eyebrows. Just letting you know...

I'm assuming you are not in PR, correct? I guess you could talk to him on the phone. Try to find out what mental health clinic he's been taken to and for what reasons. Talk to your parents too. Ask them about your little brother. I guess what he really needs is support, and while you might not ve there physically, you could try to talk as much as you can on the phone, or by email, etc. Show him that you are supportive and that you care about him. Communicating this to him is important.

Also, sorry for I keep using he/him, I realize that I might be using the wrong pronoun. Apologies in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom