• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
Maybe I'll get a potted plant and hire a gardener, but leave a grill on next to the plant all the time so he gets hot while he keeps replacing my burnt potted plant.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I want to buy my own Five Guys burgers. I feel grossly indebted for anything bought for me. Check with me in 15 years and maybe I'll be stalking Tim Cook, though.

DXIT0a9.jpg

is probably your best bet then

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Just watched The Way He Looks. I thought it was cute. :3

I remember watching the short film a while back.

We're staying in west Hollywood, so outside of a couple particular restaurants and maybe some shopping, I think we just like playing it all by ear.
Never been there myself.

But seriously, get yourself some sunscreen. Shit's hot over here.

Pietro Boselli

Source of the GIF: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCSX6ZhS_9s

One word: DAMN!
Why do you always know these things?

Xaltheron

Welp, finally giving in and trying MH4U, never actually played a MH game before though, and I frequently hear about people putting in over 300 hours and crazy shit like that, so.... goodbye social life? (not that I had one to begin with :p)

VegiHam

Which news?

The news about LoZ being delayed?
Yep, that news! I know I'm overreacting but
;_; I know. This shit has been dry.
^that's basically how I feel. Bought the console for Zelda, Xenoblade and 3D Mario. So after I buy and play 3D land there's nothing.
They no longer targeting 2015 for Zelda it is kind of good news, in the sense that they won't rush it. Sucks it won't be out this year, but I'm not disappointed. And no E3 demo means that they can continue focusing on that, rather than the demo (which sometimes takes months). Unlike other teams, there aren't 500 people working on Zelda.

Still, in my case I'm quite busy with amiibos and Mario Party 10. Still jump to Mario Kart 8 and Smash, both which will get more stuff before summer.

There's Splatoon, Mario Maker, Xenoblade X, Yoshi...whatever the heck they announce by then. Games I haven't finished like Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors along the ton of DLC it got, Rainbow Curse...and then there's the 3DS (and Xenoblade in 2 weeks)!
See, I know objectively that a delayed Zelda will be better, but it leaves me in a kind of 'well what do I play' position. Nintendo 2D platformers are too short to pay full price for and they never get cheap, I'm not a fan of 'make your own game' games and I don't like racers and shooters. Plus, I don't have friends to do multiplayer stuff. So I guess I've got to hope Hyrule Warriors or Bayonetta are for me; which isn't a guarentee...

And yes, I have nobody to blame but myself, I know. But when the Vita has more upcoming must buy games this year than the Wii U there's a problem I think.

Alrus

You don't like JRPGs Vegi? Because Xenoblade X is coming too, that's more exciting than any other game Nintendo has for this year.

VegiHam

You don't like JRPGs Vegi? Because Xenoblade X is coming too, that's more exciting than any other game Nintendo has for this year.
I mentioned it I think, but yeah, Xenoblade is one of my favourite games ever, and Xenoblade X is the Wii U's only day one must have game this year for me. I'm just dissapointed that's it?

Alrus

Well yeah it's disappointing but I pretty much bought my Wii U knowing it wouldn't have a ton of game and was going to be a failure. There's only so much a company can do to support a console by themselves (and I think they did a pretty good job). They can't justify pouring money on a failed project forever when there's no hope of turning it around anymore :/

VegiHam

Well yeah, my logical adult brain is saying that.
But my inner child doesn't want his toys taken away.

...actually this conflict arises in a lot of areas of my life...

WonderzL

Banned
Well yeah it's disappointing but I pretty much bought my Wii U knowing it wouldn't have a ton of game and was going to be a failure. There's only so much a company can do to support a console by themselves (and I think they did a pretty good job). They can't justify pouring money on a failed project forever when there's no hope of turning it around anymore :/

I bought it in March 2013 and I already had that mentality, haha. But yeah, I think its games are pretty great. 3DW and Pikmin 3 will probably remain my favorites of the system until Zelda. Xenoblade is good but I tend to prefer EAD Nintendo games. But I totally see how people can regret buying the thing. If you don't like at least half of its exclusives, you don't have much to play. But hey! It's backwards compatible with the Wii

Just watched The Way He Looks. I thought it was cute. :3

Isn't the short 1000000x better though? I though the bullying thing was so awkward and out of place in the movie

Drove 14 hours round trip for a job interview. im told theres an internal candidate interested and even though I would love the job and the interview went great, I feel like it was probably a waste of time. And that the interviews were just a formality before they went with the internal. At least I wont have long to stress over it. I should know early this week.

Golnei

Drove 14 hours round trip for a job interview. im told theres an internal candidate interested and even though I would love the job and the interview went great, I feel like it was probably a waste of time. And that the interviews were just a formality before they went with the internal. At least I wont have long to stress over it. I should know early this week.

:/

At least your pain will be short-lived. Really hope you do get it, though, especially if it's something you'd enjoy.

Is there a queue for this "wanting a bf" thing?

tumblr_nhmmwtBltm1r5ei2go1_1280.jpg

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

DOWN

Banned

That's some nice commitment to trying on your part. Did you tell them about the drive? On the one hand it shows real interest, but sometimes they say not to share your longer commute or different city until you've gone further in the interview process so that it makes them less hesitant over distance.

Good luck.

PkSON44.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom