• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
I find them a turnoff if they ARE wearing a tux. :p
0bf4b9076ca8985422cfbd5e935176cf.jpg

VegiHam

So I've just see the video for 'Take Me To Church' for the first time, because I live in the past, and now I can't stop listening to this song.

Ahasverus

That moment when you feel you look super good this day, but have no plans to go out and no one seems to be avaliable. So you look good for yourself.

I need more friends :(

Bowties can look good on good looking men. Like anything else.
Yes, this. Good looking men can do anything, same as hats.

DOWN

Banned
shirtless mcbigpecs of course.
Normally I'm all for traditional black, but the midnight blue looked great.

95006_ori.jpg

tumblr_miwov2mKOu1rm1ui1o1_500.png

ibsgRpAa84GpZO.gif

That moment when you feel you look super good this day, but have no plans to go out and no one seems to be avaliable. So you look good for yourself.

I need more friends :(

Yes, this. Good looking men can do anything, same as hats.
I don't think anyone pulls off formal or fashion hats anymore. It looks like trying too hard. Like something the guys on that show Suits would be doing.

If bow ties mean you're bourgeois and dapper I like them. If they mean you're a kooky high school chemistry teacher or a shirtless Chippendales dancer I hate them.

Kevyt

I'm reading this thread and feel like this is deja vu. It's almost as if this has already happened.

This is definitely deja-vu.

working the butt. doing major squats. got a few months until summer.

i just started. so it's nothing at the moment.

http://i.imgur.com/LwwT4ew.png

also sending this out to fling to random straight guys (y)

:D

Have you gotten any responses? I wonder how many might think you're a girl, lol.

mantidor

My dear gay friend came out as bisexual! Well, he didn't exactly came out, but he is hooking up with this girl, I jokingly said I was taking his gay card away but he actually got angry about it! He thinks of himself as gay and is offended at the proposition he is bi, I'm like "you understand you are having sex with a freaking girl right?

I just hope he isn't doing this to get over the last guy he was dating who was all kinds of dramatic and jealous with him and not in a good way, because he was really into him and the break up was very hurtful.

Bladenic

My dear gay friend came out as bisexual! Well, he didn't exactly came out, but he is hooking up with this girl, I jokingly said I was taking his gay card away but he actually got angry about it! He thinks of himself as gay and is offended at the proposition he is bi, I'm like "you understand you are having sex with a freaking girl right?

I just hope he isn't doing this to get over the last guy he was dating who was all kinds of dramatic and jealous with him and not in a good way, because he was really into him and the break up was very hurtful.

He can label himself however he pleases. It's very possible this could be like single target sexuality, he finds this girl attractive but is hardly ready to start dating girls on the regular too.

Besides I know and I'm sure you do too tons of gays guys who slept with many women before coming out as gay. They don't think of themselves as bi.

Bladenic

My ex slept with a woman just to see if he could get hard or not.

I never had sex with woman

Me neither and I tried!!! It's frankly kinda mind blowing to me that so many gay guys do and with many women and for many years. Sexuality is really complex/weird/intricate/unexplainable.

Razmos

a world full of twinks and you decide to critique this muscular mass of perfection? FOR SHAME
I don't like Twinks either. I don't like guys with no muscle, I don't like guys with too much muscle. I like my men just right, and that guy has way too much. His head looks smaller than his bicep, bleurgh.

I'm like Goldilocks.

Kevyt

I watched "The way he looks" and it was a very sweet film. I kind of wish it was longer or made into a series. Some of the plot feels rushed and certain elements make me go "why?" For example
Giovana's anger, and what happens to Leonardo's foreign exchange program? What's the purpose of having that plot device?

Oh and also, Leo has a nice bum.

Overall it's a great film. Y'all should watch it.

Wayy too big for my tastes. I think there's a point where too much muscle just becomes unattractive.

Agreed, that's too much for me as well. Not attracted to that really.

I do like some muscles on guys, but it reaches a point where it just becomes a turn off personally. I'm also fine with just slightly toned guys, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom