• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

i went to the gym yesterday and i just stared at cocks through their shorts. i'll be going there tonight again and all week. yes thank u blessed men.

Lmao the thirst. It's rare but I def have seen packages flopping around in gym shorts or sweatpants. They must've been wearing boxers (or nothing at all?).

Asses are a much easier and better view provided the person has a notable one

i went to the gym yesterday and i just stared at cocks through their shorts. i'll be going there tonight again and all week. yes thank u blessed men.

ecW1jpk.gif

DOWN

Banned
One time I was supposed to watch a girls' basketball game, but there was a 10/10 running on the track next to the game. I said congratulations to my friend who was playing, but it turns out she had lost and I didn't notice. Oops/worth it.

Razmos

Best part of going to the gym by far. I'm starting to go again later this week and I'm looking forward to it :3

Kevyt

i mean google translated merda to shit. the first one i don't know. maybe it's just slang or something. he never responded back lol.

Yeah, well the translation would be
piece of shit.
What did you do to him? O:

Well, I'm afraid I still have a long way to go before you can see any photos, sorry :p

My PM inbox is always open. :p

Jk :p

Lmao the thirst. It's rare but I def have seen packages flopping around in gym shorts or sweatpants. They must've been wearing boxers (or nothing at all?).

Oh god, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I feel really bad for checking out other guys at the gym and thirsting out whenever I go. Just yesterday I saw a guy with a very nice curved back which makes his butt stand out notably, wearing shorts. Oh lawd that booty was something else. It was so beautiful to look at.

I feel like such a perv and a creep writing this... ;_;

But the thirst is too strong.

lol. if i could turn back time and see what happens.

the thing is i think he got a bulge FROM working out as it got bigger. i was like okay. let me keep looking. i just need to find that locker room though.

Best part of going to the gym by far. I'm starting to go again later this week and I'm looking forward to it :3

yes yes. lets all go and look thirsty. i'll just drink my sweat to quench me. lol

Yeah, well the translation would be
piece of shit.
What did you do to him? O:

Oh god, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I feel really bad for checking out other guys at the gym and thirsting out whenever I go. Just yesterday I saw a guy with a very nice curved back which makes his butt stand out notably, wearing shorts. Oh lawd that booty was something else. It was so beautiful to look at.

I feel like such a perv and a creep writing this... ;_;

But the thirst is too strong.

rated a picture of him like a 5.5/10 lol.
there was this cute white guy though. we are gym hopping hopefully today. today is chest day so im going to wear shorts but i'm suppose to wear boxers under it apparently. i just want my dick to hang out (y)

tempted so hard to freeball tonight.

my nephew is exhausting. We've watchd Curious George Halloween about 5 or 6 times now. He doesn't understand what they're saying yet but he watches them and gets up and dances when music starts.

My sister got him some plastic tools to dig with when we went to the beach. She unpacks them and hes watching her and starts saying "Hot!" which is one of about 4 words he knows. He thought the little rake was a spatula.

I'm glad I can visit with him and then hand him off to his mom. Hes so funny but so much work. Mom is currently out getting her hair dyed and then its off to the day spa. I hope she comes back...

my nephew is exhausting. We've watchd Curious George Halloween about 5 or 6 times now. He doesn't understand what they're saying yet but he watches them and gets up and dances when music starts.

My sister got him some plastic tools to dig with when we went to the beach. She unpacks them and hes watching her and starts saying "Hot!" which is one of about 4 words he knows. He thought the little rake was a spatula.

I'm glad I can visit with him and then hand him off to his mom. Hes so funny but so much work. Mom is currently out getting her hair dyed and then its off to the day spa. I hope she comes back...

i used to love playing with my nephew when he was a baby. then he grew up. same for my niece. at a certain age you just rather they go away. if only i can buy kids and return them after the expiration date (y)

Caladrius

I've never really had much motivation to go to a gym, but you guys are quickly changing my mind :p

I mostly just want to have a nice pair of tits and a good back

Pretty much my experience when watching my second cousin last year. Children always seem to be transfixed by particular things. I wonder why that is, exactly.

Pretty much my experience when watching my second cousin last year. Children always seem to be transfixed by particular things. I wonder why that is, exactly.

I think they just like the bright colors and movement. Which makes entertaining him pretty easy. I find all kinds of cool Nintendo stuff for him but hes not quite to the age where he will understand it other than its brightly colored.

Jezan

Time to start talking to them.
That's why I don't have the patience with kids...says the guy who keeps farming for days for that certain weapon which will be nerfed the next update.

Time to start talking to them.

That's why I don't have the patience with kids...says the guy who keeps farming for days for that certain weapon which will be nerfed the next update.

hey bro. you want to spot me and let his junk just aerate down my face.

red13th

I'm so tired, going to Japan in two days and I have to get my work done soooo much to do. Then it's like 28 hours worth of flight+connection. sigh

scarlet tell me what you did in Japan this time!

Kevyt

lol. if i could turn back time and see what happens.

the thing is i think he got a bulge FROM working out as it got bigger. i was like okay. let me keep looking. i just need to find that locker room though.

yes yes. lets all go and look thirsty. i'll just drink my sweat to quench me. lol

rated a picture of him like a 5.5/10 lol.
there was this cute white guy though. we are gym hopping hopefully today. today is chest day so im going to wear shorts but i'm suppose to wear boxers under it apparently. i just want my dick to hang out (y)

tempted so hard to freeball tonight.

Oh I see. Poor guy, you crushed his self-esteem. :(

Looks like your dong is gonna be swinging tonight. :p
God I hate waking up late

Had a late night stand eh? :p

O:

daripad

lol i'll tell you on whatsapp

People here talk privately on what's app and no one has invited me? Okay

lol just deleted Grindr once again. Getting ignored by the cute guys and being complimented by very creepy and not attractive guys is not good for my self esteem :S oh well, at least that's motivation to start losing weight again.

Kevyt

lol just deleted Grindr once again. Getting ignored by the cute guys and being complimented by very creepy and not attractive guys is not good for my self esteem :S oh well, at least that's motivation to start losing weight again.

Wait dari, you just had Grinder for one day haven't you?

You should try it for at least a week. I think that your conclusion is inconclusive given that you've only used it for a day. Give it more time.

Nonetheless, it's up to you. Just my two cents. :)

Caladrius

I downloaded a whole bunch of hookup and dating apps and haven't even touched them.

I think they just like the bright colors and movement. Which makes entertaining him pretty easy. I find all kinds of cool Nintendo stuff for him but hes not quite to the age where he will understand it other than its brightly colored.

Probably.

I'd definitely wait until he's 5 or 6.

I'm fine with looking after them for short bursts (about an hour or less), but I have a short temper, so I don't like to test my patience for longer than that.

I'm a major pec fetishist, what can i say?

No no. Nothing like that. Im just chatting with jezan. I dont think there is even a whatsapp group? That requires giving out phone numbers ;p
Also grindr is full of bots

Jezan

Just take the compliment, doesn't matter who it comes from. :)

Hippie did you get braces already? :p

Xaltheron

*sigh* April 1st is gonna be a long day, it hasn't even started yet and I've already been told that Final Fantasy V is getting a 3DS remake (my favourite FF title).

Maybe I'll hibernate from the internet for a day, I'm like the Scrooge of April Fools.

DOWN

Banned
I'll admit that I generally only count compliments if they come from someone I'd compliment, even though that's not how it really works. I can't help it.

Also my roommate is such a bad singer but he won't stop singing or making weird noises and talking to himself now.

He's incoherently singing to "Human" by Christina Perri.

B3_fLgWCcAEZPn8.jpg

I'll admit that I generally only count compliments if they come from someone I'd compliment, even though that's not how it really works. I can't help it.

Also my roommate is such a bad singer but he won't stop singing or making weird noises and talking to himself now.

He's incoherently singing to "Human" by Christina Perri.

B3_fLgWCcAEZPn8.jpg
I'm like your roomate tbh

although 2 years of singing in my room have led to me actually improving lmao

scarlet

We should make Line group, so I can spam you all with my stickers.

Dany

Banned
I'm saying it here.

If I have more than $200 saved up by mid june. I'm getting the tattoo horse detective designed.

DOWN

Banned
The news tomorrow will be that there's a ring of arsonists all connected to the forum called NeoGAF.

BxN13J9h.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom