• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

I'm saying it here.

If I have more than $200 saved up by mid june. I'm getting the tattoo horse detective designed.

Noice. Where are you getting your tattoo?

The news tomorrow will be that there's a ring of arsonists all connected to the forum called NeoGAF.

BxN13J9h.jpg

They're well fed. :3

Dany

Banned
2qtx1EC.png

I'm thinking on my left pec. Thoughts?

He is a talanted artist and has designed two tattoo ideas that are perfect, imo and I can't wait to have on on my upper bicep, below the delts and wrapping around.

Kevyt

^^ No, horse detective (a gaffer) designed a tattoo and Dany wants said tattoo.

Edit: I think it misread. :p

2qtx1EC.png

He is a talanted artist and has designed two tattoo ideas that are perfect, imo and I can't wait to have on on my upper bicep, below the delts and wrapping around.

Noice.

DOWN

Banned
2qtx1EC.png

Is that the tattoo?

Caladrius

You go and get amazing pecs caladrius! :)

Then you'll be able to make them sing. :p

Not gonna lie, I'd like to be able to make vocalizations with my nipples. That way when a date/sex partner is an asshole I can make them throw out bloodcurdling shrieks and make the guy soil himself.

Kater

Banned
Monster Humper has absorbed me and I love it. Part of the reason why I am not as active in here recently.

iS5Bu3P.jpg

That's my hunter. His name is Shi-Hanz
(which kinda sounds like "Schwanz", the German word for dick).

Symphonia

Banned
So Bloodborne is really beginning to piss me off. I've never felt so much rage before as I have done with this game. Why must it torment me so?

Caladrius

People need more scenery-chewing in their lives.

I say this mournfully regretting that my ham-laden taste in music is a rare one.

So Bloodborne is really beginning to piss me off. I've never felt so much rage before as I have done with this game. Why must it torment me so?

Step back from it for a day or two and come back. You're going to ruin the game for yourself if you keep trying to press on.

Xaltheron

Monster Humper has absorbed me and I love it. Part of the reason why I am not as active in here recently.

iS5Bu3P.jpg

Been getting into that myself recently, already put nearly 15 hours into it. The addiction is real!

Isn't that the Kecha armor? I'm aiming for the Tetsucabra set, those health and defense skill bonuses are just *drool*

People need more scenery-chewing in their lives.

I say this mournfully regretting that my ham-laden taste in music is a rare one.

I can't handle stuff like that. I'd rather it be so subtle that I feel like I'm trapped in a ganzfeld. It also compliments my snobbishness nicely, I get to read superfluous meaning into a moody ambient drone with some sharp drum synths or something.

OT: ughghgh Shlohmo's new album is so good.

DOWN

Banned
I've been working on a group report for 9 hours, all night. I said I'd format it so everyone used that as an opportunity to send me messes. I've rewritten most of it for them. Over 2500 words, plus formatting, by me. No other choice though since I care the most about how it turns out and thus we all know I clean it up nicest.

Dany

Banned
I was in a similar boat several weeks ago. We had someone format it, I proof read that and someone else created a ppt from it.

Golnei

DFO's april fools joke is an "Adult" version of the game, including this:

I almost thought that game was a moderately popular VN for a few years due to the sheer volume of Priest fanart. The truth is simultaneously depressing and amusing.

iS5Bu3P.jpg

Kecha-Wacha armour's grossly underused. As are hammers in general. Indeed, when fully upgraded, that hammer you have is amazing. Stick at it!

Kevyt

Hmmm... I just read the whole thing, and yup I'm jealous! But good for that guy! It seems that both them are into each other and so that's very good.

daripad

Now I want my best friend to dump his girlfriend and come out to me saying that he loves me
okay, too much dreaming for today lol

Such a beautiful day in Atlanta today. Once I finish some homework I'm gonna grab some water and my kindle and lay in the sun in the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom