• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mantidor

time to leave the country?

Did you get him pregnant? If not, its not a big deal. Has he even said anything? He may not even be thinking about it.

Strangers? then it's fine

Friends? then it's awkward

Ok I know I'm overreacting but I hate when the same thing is done to me so I feel like a hypocrite.

It's an acquaintance of a friend, my friend kept pushing him even when I said I was not into him, then we went to this club and I got drunk and it happened. I felt so crappy I stopped it and left the place. He's apparently angry and I don't blame him, I hope my friend wasn't saying to him that I liked him D:

I know my friend means well, he just wants me to get over the last guy who turned out an asshole but you can't force people to like each other.

Ok I know I'm overreacting but I hate when the same thing is done to me so I feel like a hypocrite.

It's an acquaintance of a friend, my friend kept pushing him even when I said I was not into him, then we went to this club and I got drunk and it happened. I felt so crappy I stopped it and left the place. He's apparently angry and I don't blame him, I hope my friend wasn't saying to him that I liked him D:

I know my friend means well, he just wants me to get over the last guy who turned out an asshole but you can't force people to like each other.

What happened? You just made out? This is stuff you worry about in high school. Its not like you guys were in an intense long term relationship where you pledged your undying love to each other. Make out bandits are a dime a dozen!

You're being a keen bean if you're getting worried about someone not replying to you after a couple of hours

like, chill
Ok, he wrote this morning wishing me a good day.

I understand what you say, I don't really expect him to reply quickly to my texts, it was because he said "I'll confirm you in 20 minutes", "I'll let you know when I'm ready" and "I'll be back in 20 minutes" and never did any of those things.

Kevyt

Happy Monday y'all! The weather is getting better. Summer is right around the corner. :)

What happened? You just made out? This is stuff you worry about in high school. Its not like you guys were in an intense long term relationship where you pledged your undying love to each other. Make out bandits are a dime a dozen!

I want a make out bandit, even if he doesn't like me.

Vazduh

Ok, he wrote this morning wishing me a good day.

I understand what you say, I don't really expect him to reply quickly to my texts, it was because he said "I'll confirm you in 20 minutes", "I'll let you know when I'm ready" and "I'll be back in 20 minutes" and never did any of those things.

And once again I have to quote king royalan.

Dude. Take it easy on yourself. Less pressure. Less expectations, just don't dwell too much on those things and you might be pleasantly surprised.

mantidor

Haha I know, some people can be intense though. It'll pass, I know its not such a big deal, next time I'll make myself very clear to my friend though, if I don't like someone I just don't.

berzeli

Banned
Trevor Noah is going to take over The Daily Show, which is a nice excuse to post this:
1168662_579331148809246_1670650920_n.jpg

926665_490730461037361_106139144_n.jpg

1516403_1439325472968447_522932930_n.jpg

Now if they just could to a segment where he and Hasan Minhaj makes out a bunch... (like seriously, the recent hires to TDS have been so hot).

Oh god, I'm totally going to end up writing fanfic about TDS aren't I?

Mike Pucillo, former NCAA college wrestler, came out today as being gay. \

“I wish I was able to be myself seven years ago while still competing in college, but it isn’t until now that I am comfortable with myself to tell my story. I want people to know that you aren’t alone. If I can just help one person get through, then I will be happy.”

Px7rYyJ.jpg

Epio96R.jpg

Bladenic

If it's one sport I don't think I'd ever be able to play, it's wrestling. The danger of uncontrollable erections is far too real.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Ratsksys personality is so beautiful that he doesn't have a physical form.

KGKCeYY.gif

name
of the statue in the third pic

If it's one sport I don't think I'd ever be able to play, it's wrestling. The danger of uncontrollable erections is far too real.

thats what they invented cups for

Are you telling me guys don't have orgies in the locker room? Hopes dashed :(

they do in mine, but only if im there

VegiHam

Sorry to rant, but I'm so sick of other gays assuming I'm self loathing because I don't 'act gay'. Like, no, I'm not repressing my true self I just don't like glitter. Really. I don't. I'm drinking lager, eating pizza and watching action films because I like doing those things. I don't want to throw off societies shackles by getting the wine out and watching a rom com. I do those things sometimes, yeah, but I'm doing this atm. Because I want to.

Bladenic

Sorry to rant, but I'm so sick of other gays assuming I'm self loathing because I don't 'act gay'. Like, no, I'm not repressing my true self I just don't like glitter. Really. I don't. I'm drinking lager, eating pizza and watching action films because I like doing those things. I don't want to throw off societies shackles by getting the wine out and watching a rom com. I do those things sometimes, yeah, but I'm doing this atm. Because I want to.

wait people do that?

Kevyt

I'm worried that if I wear my glasses (prescription), I'll look like too much of a hipster.

Ain't nothing wrong with that. >.>

Is there such thing as "gay" acting?

Sometimes I just am on the prowl for a good make out partner. No luck so far, but I get that good make out mood sometimes nonetheless.

m2ynWDD.gif

tumblr_nifodlUt8z1s3ttn4o1_500.jpg

m2ynWDD.gif

That's a perfect reaction gif to McDonald's all day breakfast decision.

VegiHam

Is there such thing as "gay" acting?
There isn't, and it was a terrible way to phrase my complaint. But there are stereotypical gay hobbies and behaviours and a few gay people who seem to think that they are an inherit part of gayness that I refuse to embrace because I hate my own gayness; rather than things that happen to be popular with gay men. I'm not less gay for not liking Madonna and women's fashion, you know?

photos like this give me good feels. the military guy would have been discharged from the service for being gay. nevermind the fact gays couldn't be married anywhere in the US until about 10 years ago. Twenty years ago people thought gays couldn't be parents and were progenitors of HIV. thirty years and homosexuality was a mental disorder.

rPkebBb.jpg

photos like this give me good feels. the military guy would have been discharged from the service for being gay. nevermind the fact gays couldn't be married anywhere in the US until about 10 years ago. Twenty years ago people thought gays couldn't be parents and were progenitors of HIV. thirty years and homosexuality was a mental disorder.

rPkebBb.jpg

What? While the 80s weren't the best time for being gay, it wasn't thought of as a mental disorder (at least not here in the states). Homosexuality was removed from the mental disorders list way back in the 60s.

What? While the 80s weren't the best time for being gay, it wasn't thought of as a mental disorder (at least not here in the states). Homosexuality was removed from the mental disorders list way back in the 60s.

It was removed from the DSM in 1974. I am not good at math. Sometimes I skip the 2000s altogether because I never think I could be that old. :(

Im watching Moonstruck because it got Cher her Academy Award and even won best picture. I guess the bar was set a little lower back then because I just dont get it.

DOWN

Banned
Im watching Moonstruck because it got Cher her Academy Award and even won best picture. I guess the bar was set a little lower back then because I just dont get it.

I thought it was great. I'm not a Cher fan and I don't think anyone is a Nicolas Cage fan, but that movie was really enjoyable to me.

SNAP OUT OF IT

DOWN

Banned
You guys have me wanting to look for my biology teacher on these apps. He was handsome and everyone said he was closeted because he was in his 40s and single for the whole time we were in that school. Don't think he ever said he was straight, but I could understand him not wanting people at his school knowing he is gay at the time if that was the case. Anyway, out of curiosity I just was wondering if he actually was gay because I sort of thought he might be also.

I usually find Nicolas Cage really annoying in movies, but I think he was pretty good in Moonstruck.
Maybe it was because it was still his early career or the light tone of the role, but I thought he was definitely a positive for the movie.

DOWN

Banned
Well a Google search has at least revealed the my teacher is now part of the administration at the school, so good for him.

Kevyt

Hello boys and girls, I have a question: Do you all have a preference for a type of perfume (brand), and what are your thoughts on the inexpensive but often overused body sprays like Axe and Old Spice?

For me I really don't have a favorite brand for a specific perfume. I prefer to just buy and use Axe over any type of perfume/cologne. I know Axe isn't a perfume but I like it, lol. I know some people hate it, but I really don't see why that's the case. Yet I figured that if I was going on a date, then perhaps it would be better to put something else on.

So, any preferences? Or is this something you don't really care about?

There isn't, and it was a terrible way to phrase my complaint. But there are stereotypical gay hobbies and behaviours and a few gay people who seem to think that they are an inherit part of gayness that I refuse to embrace because I hate my own gayness; rather than things that happen to be popular with gay men. I'm not less gay for not liking Madonna and women's fashion, you know?

Yeah I understand what you mean. I don't like fashion or fancy clothes. I just put on whatever I can find when I'm rushing in the morning. I don't have a sense of style. According to stereotypes gay men have a great sense of fashion and style yet that's not true for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom