• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razmos

Sounds amazing to me anyways. ;)

I'm on my phone and can't post a hot guy pic for the top of the page (well more so just I'm lazy right now) . Someone help me out!
May i?
DSC_5639.jpg

You've all probably seen it before though.

Kater

Banned
Been getting into that myself recently, already put nearly 15 hours into it. The addiction is real!

Isn't that the Kecha armor? I'm aiming for the Tetsucabra set, those health and defense skill bonuses are just *drool*
It's not purely Kecha armor pieces. The armor on my hands is something I found during an expedition, the Hunter's Vambraces.

And yeah, addiction is a good word for it. :p

Kecha-Wacha armour's grossly underused. As are hammers in general. Indeed, when fully upgraded, that hammer you have is amazing. Stick at it!
Yeah, I mostly see people talking about Dual Blades, Insect Glaives and Switchaxes. But the Hammer is just such a cool and simple weapon and I love using it. Breaking Tetsus jaw with the Drill is just so much fun.

just rating guys on Fling. found a hot guy with glasses. finds out he's bi and wears big glasses. if only he lives here. gawd. fuck spring.

I received too many, and haven't checked it for days so I just uninstalled it.

Still no nude

i would say rate all the guys there. there's always that one guy that would do anything for numbers. but i think i rated everyone guy there. picked a high number that can easily be upped. got some dick and video out of it (y)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
it's too bad that spruce can't act, but tatiana makes up for his failures in that department

It's weird because he's so charming in real life. He always knocks it out of the park in interviews and panels, but somehow none of that comes across on screen.

VegiHam

Been pretty indecisive about whether or not to get Grindr; so I downloaded it. Literally the only information I've supplied is my age. No picture. Two guys have said hi. I'm scared.

How does Grindr work? I've not seen much of it except those 'ooh, straight people/women react to Grindr' and that episode of Cucumber where they stalk a guy using it. Is it active all the time or just when you want it to be? Is it totally location-based? Is it pretty risky using it if you're closeted is basically what I'm getting at.

DOWN

Banned
How does Grindr work? I've not seen much of it except those 'ooh, straight people/women react to Grindr' and that episode of Cucumber where they stalk a guy using it. Is it active all the time or just when you want it to be? Is it totally location-based? Is it pretty risky using it if you're closeted is basically what I'm getting at.

GWsSFUC.gif

Golnei

FExSMT (Or whatever it's called now) looks horrible, what the fuck

But isn't a weapon to surpass Compile Heart what everyone wanted from the union of those two universes? I can't think of any possible appeal to be had from either series other than moé high school student idols...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom