• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But isn't a weapon to surpass Compile Heart what everyone wanted from the union of those two universes? I can't think of any possible appeal to be had from either series other than moé high school student idols...
Not me, the first teaser they showed pictured something way cooler than whatever this Compile Heart shit is supposed to be

whatever tho I don't even have a wii u anymore lmao

technically OT but the trailer for the newest FE on 3DS made me cringe
I'm pretty sure I heard "oni chan!!!" like three times

Crayons

Banned
How's everyones day/night going?

Yeah. It's a shame too since it was the only FE game I was kinda looking forward to.

Overall the entire Direct was a disappointment.

You should do what I do, expect nothing. I was pleasantly surprised when they showed more than nothing. We got Fatal Frame

Kinsei

Banned
You should do what I do, expect nothing. I was pleasantly surprised when they showed more than nothing. We got Fatal Frame

I figured that one thing other than Smash and Yoshi would get me excited and I still ended up being disappointed. Oh well, guess I really do have to expect nothing.

Caladrius

Look at all dese salty queens

200cc with the fucking cheating CPU? ugh
Also: how to kill F-Zero Mario Kart edition :(

You can't kill what's been dead for 10 years. GP Legend and Climax saw to that. It's tragic considering there's still so much more they could have done, but if they don't see money in it there's nothing that can be done. If anything this is the closest to FZ we're going to get from Nintendo again.

Hopefully one day somebody makes a proper revival for the futuristic racing genre.

VegiHam

Direct was awesome. Would've liked a DGS western announcement but so happy. MT#FE looks awesomer than I expected. 3DS FE looks fun.

Razmos

Splatoon Amiibos, Mario Kart 8 news, Smash bros news and Pokemon Rumble World made the direct for me, honestly.

Never played Shin Megami Tensei or Fire Emblem, but the crossover looks really good, I'm tempted.

Fatal Frame also looks good, but I bet it'd scare the pants off me.

Kinsei

Banned
Splatoon Amiibos, Mario Kart 8 news, Smash bros news and Pokemon Rumble World made the direct for me, honestly.

Never played Shin Megami Tensei or Fire Emblem, but the crossover looks really good, I'm tempted.

Fatal Frame isn't scary and supposedly the Wii U one is even less scary than the others.

Crayons

Banned

I'm not at all into the Amiibo thing honestly.

I see it as exactly what it is: a giant cash grab

Hm? What's everyone talking about cause I'm lost. Did The Big N have a show today (I should probably hope over to gaming side to check but I'm too lazy)?

Kinsei

Banned
Hm? What's everyone talking about cause I'm lost. Did The Big N have a show today (I should probably hope over to gaming side to check but I'm too lazy)?

Yeah. It was pretty terrible IMO.

SMT x FE has become a generic highschool idol animu game.
FE: IF looks like they're not fixing any of the issues Awakening had and they're splitting it up into two versions like Pokemon.
Lucas was announced as a DLC character for Smash
200cc mode coming in a free update to MK8
Gameplay of Yoshi & Splatoon

There was some other stuff but that was the important stuff.

Caladrius

Yeah. It was pretty terrible IMO.

SMT x FE has become a generic highschool idol animu game.
FE: IF looks like they're not fixing any of the issues Awakening had and they're splitting it up into two versions like Pokemon.
Lucas was announced as a DLC character for Smash
200cc mode coming in a free update to MK8
Gameplay of Yoshi & Splatoon

There was some other stuff but that was the important stuff.

There was also a Mario Maker release window as well as Nintendo 64 and Nintendo DS on WiiU virtual console. (The two things aside from 200cc that excited me significantly. Hoping PM is released for it soon).

Kinsei

Banned
Really good. How have you been since your happy news last week? Any updates?

I went to see the doctor Yesterday and he referred me to a trans clinic. They're going to call me once they get an opening.

My mother outed me to my father without asking me. Thankfully he took it well, but I'm still mad at her.

I went to see the doctor Yesterday and he referred me to a trans clinic. They're going to call me once they get an opening.

My mother outed me to my father without asking me. Thankfully he took it well, but I'm still mad at her.

Was that at your request or was he trying to "pass the buck" as it were?

Golnei

LUCAAAAAAAAS

;_;

I was convinced he no longer had a chance. He's the one shining, perfect light in a desolate wasteland of idol garbage, white Inkling amiibo and anti-consumer distribution methods.

Terrible that she did that without your consent, but it's a relief to hear that he didn't react badly. Hope you can get an appointment soon.

Dany

Banned
tumblr_n1d5reZSbj1rdmdixo1_250.gif
tumblr_n71d22J9rS1rdmdixo2_250.gif

Caladrius

Man, now I want to go on tumblr for camshow GIFs

Need them pecs in my face

My mother told another person. I never should have told her.

Get the newspaper

And remind her that her telling the wrong people could be a threat to your and her safety, and that it's your right to disseminate deeply personal information like that on your terms alone.

;_;

I was convinced he no longer had a chance. He's the one shining, perfect light in a desolate wasteland of idol garbage, white Inkling amiibo and anti-consumer distribution methods.

Excuse me Golnei I am standing right here

Buff david henrie is here at other gym.its fate. Help

Get. The. D.

BC ID and Care Card updated and on the way, SIN name updated... roll on with the changes :)
Go Bo go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom