• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
Do gauge piercings ever close up enough that at an old age you wouldn't be able to tell if the person had them when younger?

I avoid pain and I'm pretty conventional so no piercings for me.

your body is a temple. Beyonce be praised.

I just realized im going to have to drive 16 hours to get my furniture out of storage and then another 14 hours to Texas (assuming thats where i end up). I dont think i can do that much driving. I should just have them burn all my stuff and ill start over.

Crayons

Banned
What does alternative mean?

alternative-alternative-boy-cigarette-cute-guy-Favim.com-276907.jpg

fernoca

Hehe. I'm kinda jealous too; but at the idea of having someone to take pics, play games, hangout, live together...just been silly around each other. #foreveralone # wiiuis great_dealwithit

time to say hi to my second husband at the gym tomorrow. we stared longingly for awhile now.
well i bulge stared and thoroughly impressed at it. Mexicans do it big

DOWN

Banned
Just have them trim it yo. No shaving. He can maybe wax like once and then give up because romance is dead as soon as I get caught having a tearful breakdown the moment I hear Girl On Fire by Alicia Keys on the car stereo because it's actually really really literally hot outside and I don't want to burn my ass on my black seats in the sun but I'm out of food so we need to go into the desert heat of Florida summer listening to this song. And that moment happens early in the relationship, a year in tops.

I should have known better, but I loaded this page with my screen facing my dad.

DOWN

Banned
I was on tumblr at my friend's house and my tumblr feed is about 70% SFW, 30% NSFW and I got to a streak of NSFW and couldn't seem to scroll past it, so I gasped and turned it away from my friend and moments later realized I had it aimed at her dad. Thankfully, he was busy looking at his own screen.

Wait why is the ironing board in the bath?

I was on tumblr at my friend's house and my tumblr feed is about 70% SFW, 30% NSFW and I got to a streak of NSFW and couldn't seem to scroll past it, so I gasped ad turned it away from my friend and moments later realized I had it aimed at her dad. Thankfully, he was busy looking at his own screen.

Wait why is the ironing board in the bath?

Maybe he's trying to learn how to surf?

Thank you, thank you! I'll be here all week! Don't forget to tip your waiters.

I was on tumblr at my friend's house and my tumblr feed is about 70% SFW, 30% NSFW and I got to a streak of NSFW and couldn't seem to scroll past it, so I gasped ad turned it away from my friend and moments later realized I had it aimed at her dad. Thankfully, he was busy looking at his own screen.

Lol

I think you subconciously want to share. I hope I didnt make things difficult for you. I shall renounce my hot guy postings. After these...

DOWN

Banned
Maybe he's trying to learn how to surf?

Thank you, thank you! I'll be here all week! Don't forget to tip your waiters.
Then I fill the tub up halfway then ride it with my surfboardt
Lol

I think you subconciously want to share. I hope I didnt make things difficult for you. I shall renounce my hot guy postings. After these...
I've got a good angle now so I'm safely scouring the web.

RM8

Why I still see the last pictures? Is it because the quote? I'm on mobile.
Even if you turn pics off, some pics will still load for some reason. It's a bug, I guess, and one that might never get fixed :/

I simply switched to Dolphin on my iPhone, it has an option to block images and it works flawlessly. Plus it's a much better browser than Safari anyway :p

Caladrius

Hair in moderation is fine. I generally like it confined to the lower stomach/pubes, lower limb joints and sternum area, though. And mostly hairless is ideal for me. (Big surprise, I know. :V)

But how chubby?

(Feels need to butt in) If I went for a chub I'd like him fat enough to lay my head on top of.his belly. <3

Or rub my face in it
with my tongue extended
I could go further with this but I like not being in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom