• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're the vocalist of a metal band? Damn that's awesome!
What genre of metal do you do?

And welcome! :)

Yeah it's only a hobby but I like it. I dislike subgenres, I can never keep up with them, it's just metal, ya know? It's not doom or thrash or death or anything, just like light rocky metal.

And thanks!

Oooh hairy men talk. I love hairy guys even when they go all beast mode but something I don't enjoy is when I rest my head on their chest. The excellent body hair dripping with raw sexual powers tickles my nose and it's annoying. Still I take the bad with the hot.

tumblr_nkrm36sVnx1s5x7ulo1_1280.png

Huggable kissable face :D

VegiHam

So I've been told I'm 'severely cute' which is a really awesome thing to hear, even if it kinda makes it sound like I got a disease. :D

berzeli

Banned
So I've been told I'm 'severely cute' which is a really awesome thing to hear, even if it kinda makes it sound like I got a disease. :D

Haha sweet. The funniest compliment I've ever gotten was "You have a very advantageous appearance", which whilst being nice to hear was a bit odd in both phrasing and delivery.

Oooh hairy men talk. I love hairy guys even when they go all beast mode but something I don't enjoy is when I rest my head on their chest. The excellent body hair dripping with raw sexual powers tickles my nose and it's annoying. Still I take the bad with the hot.

tumblr_nkrm36sVnx1s5x7ulo1_1280.png

Huggable kissable face :D

Happy puppy has returned!

Happy puppy has returned!

Just keep posting those hot hairy men and I will be lurking *hug

So my boyfriend finally decided to see a dentist after nudging him, his dental hygiene is not the best and have made comments about his breath multiple times.
He hasn't been to a dentist in his life and sometimes when I kissed him I made this face in my head
tb6mwIb.gif
usually I just stopped kissing and/or made a comment about his breath.
His sense of smell is Yamcha level so I cut him some slack, but still you can tell when your breath feels funky without smelling it.

Someone i was casually acquainted with in High School found my Facebook and requested to add me. I dont even use Facebook anymore but i accepted. Now im getting email notifications from people I havent talked to in 15 years and who i dont really plan to talk to. At this rate i should have my entire graduating class by the weekend.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
You know I did.

:D

So this is where the pics of hot guys live! Well let me pull up a chair and get comfy then. Guess I should do this

Your gender? Female
Your sexual orientation? Bi
Where Are You From? South Wales
Where Do You Live? London
How Old Are you? 33
Favorite Type of Music? Metal
Profession or Career interest? System accountant
Favorite video game(s)? Red Dead
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Comics, snowboarding, longboarding, singing in my band

Welcome to the thread bi girl!

So this is where the pics of hot guys live! Well let me pull up a chair and get comfy then. Guess I should do this

Your gender? Female
Your sexual orientation? Bi
Where Are You From? South Wales
Where Do You Live? London
How Old Are you? 33
Favorite Type of Music? Metal
Profession or Career interest? System accountant
Favorite video game(s)? Red Dead
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Comics, snowboarding, longboarding, singing in my band
Welcome! :)

What does a system accountant do?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Hi GAF! I've just recently joined but I've been lurking for about a year now. Gay male twenty something, happy to give us more visibility on the forum!

Welcome! Be sure to fill out the IBQ so we can get to know you a little better!

Your gender?
Your sexual orientation?
Where Are You From?
Where Do You Live?
How Old Are you?
Favorite Type of Music?
Profession or Career interest?
Favorite video game(s)?
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?

Kater

Banned
Just keep posting those hot hairy men and I will be lurking *hug

So my boyfriend finally decided to see a dentist after nudging him, his dental hygiene is not the best and have made comments about his breath multiple times.
He hasn't been to a dentist in his life and sometimes when I kissed him I made this face in my head http://i.imgur.com/tb6mwIb.gif usually I just stopped kissing and/or made a comment about his breath.
His sense of smell is Yamcha level so I cut him some slack, but still you can tell when your breath feels funky without smelling it.
It took my mother 20 years to get my dad to to the dentist so congrats on getting a partner who you can reason with. ^^

And hi Musha_Soturi!

esms

Thanks!

I work for a property management company in business support, most of what I do is frontline support, training etc for one of the systems we use.

Welcome.

Are you one of the people that trains people on their first day? I've found those people are the nicest.

Xaltheron

Day 52: They are starting to realize I have infiltrated their ranks.

Holy fuck nuggets, you joined around the same time as me and you're already 370 posts ahead?... I've been slacking.

I don't really post much outside of community threads though, my temper flares up too easily to risk it :p

Razmos

Holy fuck nuggets, you joined around the same time as me and you're already 370 posts ahead?... I've been slacking.

I don't really post much outside of community threads though, my temper flares up too easily to risk it :p
I'm getting into a lot of debates in off-topic :p

mantidor

I didn't even make top 30, I don't know if I should be glad :p

I'm also thirsty and I love all these hot men pics and I also hate them because they depress me a little.

I remember I used to love to be alone in my own little world, before guys and fights and relationships, maturing sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom