• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pizza-flat-cap.jpg

DOWN

Banned
Job called asking about my relocation preferences. I think they're about to make me an offer! Cautiously optimistic!

K87XSbv.gif

Preemptive congrats! I was dealt some similar good news today as well.
Congratulations guys

Group projects are the devil.
I'm the devil.

I do fantastic group projects while despising the group. I pat myself on the back to practice for backstabbing everyone in the group on the peer review grading sheet.

Razmos

Hot guy who I've been hooking up with on and off since last year is really bad at replying to my messages, and every time we make plans to hang out (not just for sex) he usually forgets that he agreed to go out with me and cancels at the last minute (only after I ask "We still on for tomorrow?")
He sometimes won't reply at all, and the one time I called him out on it he said I need to be more patient.

We were supposed to go for a drink/coffee about 4/5 weeks ago but he cancelled because he had some housework going on and he was busy, and I get that. about 2 weeks after though he said we were "definitely" going to hang out during the week, so I was looking forward to it. Spent all week waiting for his text or call, Friday rolls around and nothing, I ask him what's going on "Sorry, I forgot".

I just say fine, I know that he is busy (he is actually busy and he's a guy who likes to have time to himself)

I left it alone since then, until April 1st, when I sent him a message asking if he wants to make new plans regarding the coffee/drink we had planned from before, and he hasn't replied since. He's been online and everything.

I know he's interested in more than just sex (because of his now deleted grindr profile), and when I finally can get through to having a chat with him, we have a lot in common and have good conversations (especially while cuddling). And this is the only reason why I've held on for so long with him being so dismissive of me. All I wanted was one chance to go on a date with him and see how it goes, but every time the chance comes up he cancels.

Understandably I'm getting a little frustrated at this point, so I just sent him a message saying that if he isn't interested in me, just say so and i'll stop trying. He's hot, totally my type, geeky, lives really close, we have great sexual chemistry and he is generally a great guy and I really wanted to have at least a chance, but I can't keep doing this if he's just going to keep messing me around like this.

I do fantastic group projects while despising the group. I pat myself on the back to practice for backstabbing everyone in the group on the peer review grading sheet.

You know I went ham on that peer evaluation. Only other group member who I felt was pulling their weight properly was a girl that has to deal with epilepsy. I'm wondering what the fuck the excuse of the other two were. One guy didn't even appear during the final group presentation we had today. It was so embarrassing.

DedValve

Banned
*note to self and others who may avoid such embarrassment

when sending a client an important email please double check all links. Triple check all links. Hell quintuple check all links. Then erase said links and quintuple check again.

Cmd+C why did you fail me so?

DOWN

Banned
Hot guy who I've been hooking up with on and off since last year is really bad at replying to my messages, and every time we make plans to hang out (not just for sex) he usually forgets that he agreed to go out with me and cancels at the last minute (only after I ask "We still on for tomorrow?")
He sometimes won't reply at all, and the one time I called him out on it he said I need to be more patient.

We were supposed to go for a drink/coffee about 4/5 weeks ago but he cancelled because he had some housework going on and he was busy, and I get that. about 2 weeks after though he said we were "definitely" going to hang out during the week, so I was looking forward to it. Spent all week waiting for his text or call, Friday rolls around and nothing, I ask him what's going on "Sorry, I forgot".

I just say fine, I know that he is busy (he is actually busy and he's a guy who likes to have time to himself)

I left it alone since then, until April 1st, when I sent him a message asking if he wants to make new plans regarding the coffee/drink we had planned from before, and he hasn't replied since. He's been online and everything.

I know he's interested in more than just sex (because of his now deleted grindr profile), and when I finally can get through to having a chat with him, we have a lot in common and have good conversations (especially while cuddling). And this is the only reason why I've held on for so long with him being so dismissive of me. All I wanted was one chance to go on a date with him and see how it goes, but every time the chance comes up he cancels.

Understandably I'm getting a little frustrated at this point, so I just sent him a message saying that if he isn't interested in me, just say so and i'll stop trying. He's hot, totally my type, geeky, lives really close, we have great sexual chemistry and he is generally a great guy and I really wanted to have at least a chance, but I can't keep doing this if he's just going to keep messing me around like this.
Doesn't seem like he's interested

DOWN

Banned
They finally changed the music playlist at work after it being stuck for a year and killing me. To my surprise, they switched it to some more popular stuff than the usual sort of alternative white people vibe. Heard some Frank Ocean, Beyonce, and Drake. It's a thrill to hear "SURFBOARDT" in the presence of coworkers.

Xaltheron

Yeah it's not a good sign if he keeps making excuses like that. Hopefully he will at least give you a straight answer one way or another, but If he continues to ignore you, then I'd give it up and stop wasting time on someone who's clearly not as interested in the idea of dating as you are.

KmA

They're cute and all but who is taking these photos? And they have really similar bodies, looks, and style? It's kind of creeping me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom