• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, as I predicted, I'm going to bed now without hearing from Bae.

Backstory: He told me around 11am that he was about to leave wherever he was to come to the city and "drop off his friend", I asked him what would he do after that and he said he'd go back to that other town where he was working. I'm not even sure he lives here now, maybe he's just coming and going all the time. He followed it with "or give you lots of kisses" and I told him I liked that better, so he told me he'd let me know when he was arriving so we could meet right where we first met. I told him to drive safe and he sent me a kiss.

Don't know what's wrong with this guy, we had a few sweet moments when we were talking (coming from him). Yeah, I know, I just have to relax.

I'm actually worried about him being OK but he's done it before so, it's probably him being him.

So, as I predicted, I'm going to bed now without hearing from Bae.

Backstory: He told me around 11am that he was about to leave wherever he was to come to the city and "drop off his friend", I asked him what would he do after that and he said he'd go back to that other town where he was working. I'm not even sure he lives here now, maybe he's just coming and going all the time. He followed it with "or give you lots of kisses" and I told him I liked that better, so he told me he'd let me know when he was arriving so we could meet right where we first met. I told him to drive safe and he sent me a kiss.

Don't know what's wrong with this guy, we had a few sweet moments when we were talking (coming from him). Yeah, I know, I just have to relax.

I'm actually worried about him being OK but he's done it before so, it's probably him being him.

How long have you known this person?

How long have you known this person?
Just over a week, third failed attempt of meeting again after we first met and exchanged numbers.

As I said we've been texting almost everyday since then and he seems sweet, but there's just something off about how he can never manage to get back to me everytime we're about to meet.

Just over a week, third failed attempt of meeting again after we first met and exchanged numbers.

As I said we've been texting almost everyday since then and he seems sweet, but there's just something off about how he can never manage to get back to me everytime we're about to meet.

From the sound of things its like youve been together for years. If he keeps making excuses dont give him the time of day. Youre not a doormat.

scarlet

You got attached to someone too fast
like me

From the sound of things its like youve been together for years. If he keeps making excuses dont give him the time of day. Youre not a doormat.
Lol, I know, it's the excitement and newness of getting to know someone you're attracted to, and wanting to spend time with him. Then there's that invitation he made me to go to the beach with him in a couple of weeks but for all I know I'll be waiting with my bags packed and he won't show up.

You got attached to someone too fast
like me
BAn5Qd6.jpg

I'M JUST TRYING TO GET A PROPER FIRST DATE, DAMN IT!!!!

Symphonia

Banned
Hey guys, I just wanted to say I appreciate each and everyone of you. I know this is just the internet and a forum, but I think I'm not alone when I say that this community has had a positive impact in our lives. Thank you all for being so awesome! Keep on rocking you guys!
You know you're the only one on GAF to wish me happy birthday, and the only one at all? Yeah. I love you, man.

Symphonia

Banned
Oh, it was your birthday? Happy belated birthday!
Was it your birthday? Sorry, didn't see the post about it. Well belated happy birthday.
I didn't expect LettersGAF to remember, let alone know, but there are people on here who know it was my birthday. Just pisses me off that not one person - on here or in real life - aside from Hobo, remembered my birthday. Just goes to show how little I mean to people, and how insignificant I am. Meh.

Kater

Banned
Sorry to hear that, CA. Happy belated Birthday!

tumblr_m4v57nP04b1qhy6c9o1_500.gif

His left leg looks weirdly deformed. Big and bulbous (teehee) above the knee but scrawny below it.

Perspective, Henchman. It's all about the angle. That's why everything from the knee downwards looks so much thinner, it's just not as close to the camera.

I didn't expect LettersGAF to remember, let alone know, but there are people on here who know it was my birthday. Just pisses me off that not one person - on here or in real life - aside from Hobo, remembered my birthday. Just goes to show how little I mean to people, and how insignificant I am. Meh.
Oh no, don't think like that! You are important and cool. You're an awesome poster who's smart and funny.
Don't think like that because there clearly are people here who care about you. Like me. :)

I'm also sorry to hear that you feel that way.

Happy belated birthday man! :)

Symphonia

Banned
Oh no, don't think like that! You are important and cool. You're an awesome poster who's smart and funny.
Don't think like that because there clearly are people here who care about you. Like me. :)

I'm also sorry to hear that you feel that way.

Happy belated birthday man! :)
I'm over it. Just annoying, you know? I remember everyone else's birthdays, yet not one person in real life remembers mine. None of my family, none of my friends. Actually, there was one person who remembered - a complete random from Tinder who I'd been talking to the previous week. It just really doesn't feel nice being forgot.

Anyhoo, enough of that. I was playing WWE 2K15 earlier. A fun game, without a doubt, but buggy as hell. I recorded a six-minute clip of THE buggiest wrestling match ever. It's slow, but shows just how much love the developers put in.

https://youtu.be/L8OFAdmJqa0

Golnei

I found these on a tumblr page then followed some links and ended up with the original instagram account
(yeah I know I'm a creep)
of this adorable couple.

You've learned the most valuable lesson of all - nothing bad can ever come from obsessively stalking hot people on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom