• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarlet

Hair in moderation is fine. I generally like it confined to the lower stomach/pubes, lower limb joints and sternum area, though. And mostly hairless is ideal for me. (Big surprise, I know. :V)

(Feels need to butt in) If I went for a chub I'd like him fat enough to lay my head on top of.his belly. <3

Or rub my face in it
with my tongue extended
I could go further with this but I like not being in trouble

My dream <3. I love cuddling, so bigger guys is a must.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
ggIBdrI.gif

watch Outlander on Starz!!!

Agreed.
Honestly, the bald space marine/shooter dude is played out.

Imagine how amazing they would look with some locks.

Caladrius

My dream <3. I love cuddling, so bigger guys is a must.

If the folks wouldn't give me shit for it, I'd make chubs/gainers first priority.

Or
butts
. Just think of how much cleaner it is this way!

Indeed.
I could never rim, so that's the best alternative for me.

A lot of bald men look like penises and not in a good way.

*cries because his family has a history of it*

DOWN

Banned
It's okay, Penn State is working on the baldness cure and they are pretty far along. ive been following it because I don't care about going grey but I really don't want to go bald. It doesn't run much in the family so hopefully I'm fine.

Bladenic

When you trying to make a bomb ass schedule next semester like all these people who say they only got classes 2/3 days a week or fridays off and one class is only offered 8:30 MWF with no summer availability.

life hates me

I cant have any days off either why god why

Hopefully

also let myocyte growth enhancement treatments be legal. >___>;

No thnx I prefer being svelte/sylph-like.

It's okay, Penn State is working on the baldness cure and they are pretty far along. ive been following it because I don't care about going grey but I really don't want to go bald. It doesn't run much in the family so hopefully I'm fine.

Will they be able to turn my hair into cherubic golden locks. Not that I want them to, that image just came stomping through my mind and I was mildly amused by it.

@previous page - hairy chests are the best. Huge turn on for me personally. I mean, not so much hair that it's basically a sweater, but a little/some hair on the chest and lower stomach.. mmmmm yes please. Then again, I also find smooth chests to be hot, too. I'm not picky. :p

Xaltheron

You guys can keep your bears/daddies/otters, that just means there are more twinks to go around for the rest of us ;)

(Is there actually a difference between a bear and a daddy?)

Xaltheron

One means big and hairy and the other means old. Why would they be identical? :p

When I see someone who's labelled a bear or daddy they always look similar to me. Then again, older guys in general tend to be bigger and hairier, so that's no surprise I guess.

I see what you mean though, it's possible to have a young bear but not a young daddy.

Another lesson learned! ^_^

So this is where the pics of hot guys live! Well let me pull up a chair and get comfy then. Guess I should do this

Your gender? Female
Your sexual orientation? Bi
Where Are You From? South Wales
Where Do You Live? London
How Old Are you? 33
Favorite Type of Music? Metal
Profession or Career interest? System accountant
Favorite video game(s)? Red Dead
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Comics, snowboarding, longboarding, singing in my band

Sai-kun

Banned
I was just trying to be funny, sorry :(

I don't know what this means.

Oh, no I wont. I'm too lethargic and surly to move around my existing mass, they should make me into some kind of pixie.

dream life!!!

the good sis terrisus got banned today. let me mourn.

tumblr_inline_mic00m3sTo1qz4rgp.gif

So this is where the pics of hot guys live! Well let me pull up a chair and get comfy then. Guess I should do this

Your gender? Female

How Old Are you? 33
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Comics, snowboarding, longboarding, singing in my band

Our ranks are growinnnggggggg. Welcome! :D

Your gender? Female
How Old Are you? 33
Welcome! You have a band?

Razmos

Your gender? Female
How Old Are you? 33
Welcome to the home of hot guy pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom