• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dany

Banned
tumblr_nnjaxqF43W1r23joco2_250.gif

Charlie Cox, mm

DOWN

Banned
I don't know much about him so I googled his name and that was an early images result. Not saying he isn't handsome lol

DOWN

Banned
Ohhh I've seen season 1 of Boardwalk Empire and haven't continued in about 2 years because it's the ultimate example of a show that takes itself too seriously.

One of my friends told me that the Baltimore projects have always been shit. No one gave a damn about fixing it until they could point fingers at looters and tell them they ruined an already broken city.

same here, the story of so many impoverished neighborhoods and citys, its disgusting. When you redline/ block/ or dont give neighborhoods enough resources what on earth are people going to expect regarding the conditions of living?

So my dad is watching the christopher walken peter pan that aired a few months back right now. Funny thing is he had a chance to back when it first aired and didn't bother.

I finally heard my dad say some pretty homophobic shit

I was pretty sure there was no way in hell he wasn't a homophobe, but it's nice to have a confirmation.

So now it'a time to come out to him
jk but i literally spent the last 40 minutes coming up with a plan in case i ever get kicked out

Now I can safely say that everyone in my family fucking sucks.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I finally heard my dad say some pretty homophobic shit

I was pretty sure there was no way in hell he wasn't a homophobe, but it's nice to have a confirmation.

So now it'a time to come out to him
jk but i literally spent the last 40 minutes coming up with a plan in case i ever get kicked out

Now I can safely say that everyone in my family fucking sucks.

I'm sorry. That sounds terrible. I hope you find a way to be in a more supportive environment soon (and that your family can come around). I don't know if you're out to any of them, but I know from experience that coming out (while potentially rough at first) can lead to greater acceptance and bonds later. However, it's also easier done when you aren't being housed by them or dependent on them. Sending my support from afar.

alvmew

Well I'm officially on the last hour of my 22nd birthday! While a part of me wishes it had gone more like my 21st (given I was with my first and so far only boyfriend then), it turned out to be a really good one!

I started a new job back in December and two of the ladies there have become really good friends with me, so I ended up doing stuff separately with them both (and with one of them's group of friends as well). Fun stuff. :)

Anyone else happy that the outside season is about to start? Beaches, parks etc.

Yeah, I'm so excited for summer. Every, single, summer, I get the urge to have a sleepover with buds where we play Mario Sunshine at night, followed by a day at the beach. Except. Well, 99% of my friends have become the "Oh no, I don't get in the water" and "oh no, no beach. Sand is too much trouble" type buzzkills. ;_;

Kevyt

Well I'm officially on the last hour of my 22nd birthday! While a part of me wishes it had gone more like my 21st (given I was with my first and so far only boyfriend then), it turned out to be a really good one!

I started a new job back in December and two of the ladies there have become really good friends with me, so I ended up doing stuff separately with them both (and with one of them's group of friends as well). Fun stuff. :)

Happy Birthday!!

Anyone else happy that the outside season is about to start? Beaches, parks etc.

Nope. I prefer autumn/winter. Beaches are overrated.

Kevyt

I'm trying out a juicing diet after hearing from a friend that she has gotten good results. I'm doing the power gulp juice: http://www.health.com/health/m/gallery/0,,20559953,00.html

Good stuff. It doesn't taste bad, and it has nutrients and stuff that's supposed to be good for you, losing weight and detox.

I definitely recommend this over starving one's self (which I've tried before)

The love handles must die. lol

Also, happy humpday y'all!!

Encountered my agonisingly unobtainable straight crush at work today, then came home and discovered a manga about some gays in a bakery exists, only to find out the first volume is out of print.

The incomparable woe of the homosexual!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom