• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

ibgj9pGS1CJmWJ.gif

What? You agree?

badrang

Had my first hook up ever tonight and........ I think I like dating before sexy-time more. It didn't necessarily feel bad, but it didn't feel that great either; the experience just felt hollow.

Kater

Banned
Had my first hook up ever tonight and........ I think I like dating before sexy-time more. It didn't necessarily feel bad, but it didn't feel that great either; the experience just felt hollow.

Yeah, knowing the person makes it a lot more enjoyable. I enjoy it a lot more if I really like the person I get intimate with.

Kevyt

I wish real life was like RPG games where you get to decide how you want your character to be, stats and all.

That would be much better.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Go on bateworld. There are group meets all over the place. Loads of straight guys attend them too.

I dunno what I expected.

Site links to proudbator.tumblr (well not the tumblr but a paid-for site) and the dude is kinda hot. Hello me checking Tumblr a bit more often?

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I'm in San Francisco for the next day or two. Do you guys have any recommendations for cool stuff to see here in the city?

If you're a fan of art (de Young Museum), science (California Academy of Sciences), and gardens (Japanese Tea Garden), exploring Golden Gate Park can be nice and relaxing.

lawnchair

Banned
its obviously repulsive, but straight pride signs shouldn't be surprising to anybody.

for "the straights" this is the most threatening and weird time in the history of the world.

Golnei

Ehhh what?

tumblr_inline_neycnrjqEP1r3vdo1.png

It is funny when you see this on GAF from time to time.

Kissing in public? Suddenly everyone's a prude and despite them arguing about it only in gay-related threads they assure you they have a problem with any affection in public. Gay couples on TV? Shoving it down our throats. But I assume they have a problem with all the straight married couples.

It's a fairly transparent sentiment, I agree - 'I have no problem with the gays; I just wish they'd never talk about themselves, be visible in public, appear in media or otherwise leave any sign of their existence.' The sudden rediscovery of the value of platonic relationships and the 'why can't two people of the same sex just be friends anymore' thing that often shows up whenever a gay relationship appears or is implied in fiction is similarly infuriating.

I wish real life was like RPG games where you get to decide how you want your character to be, stats and all.

That would be much better.

640px-Anal_circumference.PNG

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
https://31.media.tumblr.com/3b953eecc3a979bca54c44f2e4f0141e/tumblr_inline_neycnrjqEP1r3vdo1.png

I guess this is the time where we edit those "#BLACKPEOPLE #WHITEPEOPLE" flashing .gif's into "#STRAIGHTPEOPLE?"

Andrin

My dad and brother have that sentiment (well, more my brother, while my dad just doesn't see the point in Pride) and trying to explain to them just why that opinion is not just stupid but outright offensive is like talking to a brick wall. It's like they just can't see from another point of view at all. I know it's not out of malice, more a thought of "But I don't think bad of/treat LGBT poorly, and I can't see why anyone else would either, so what's the big deal?" but it still makes me want to curl up into a ball and scream after talking to them sometimes.

Christopher

Quick question just so I'm educated myself too - when you do drag you don't want to be a woman just for entertainment but when your transgendered it means you associated yourself with the other gender and have various degrees of displaying that correct?

Razmos

Quick question just so I'm educated myself too - when you do drag you don't want to be a woman just for entertainment but when your transgendered it means you associated yourself with the other gender and have various degrees of displaying that correct?
Pretty much yeah, drag is more like a character being played by someone. Someone transgender really does identify as a woman.

Kevyt

Are the 20's really the best years of one's life?

I don't really feel much different from when I was 16, or 17. In fact, I think there's some regression, so that's not good. ;_;

I remember thinking that when I hit my early 20's everything was going to be much better, but now that I think about it, this isn't the case.

So hmmmm...

Sai-kun

Banned

I don't really feel much different from when I was 16, or 17. In fact, I think there's some regression, so that's not good. ;_;

I remember thinking that when I hit my early 20's everything was going to be much better, but now that I think about it, this isn't the case.

So hmmmm...

I've changed more as a person in the past 3 years from 21 to 24 than I ever did from 14-20

Caladrius

Reminder to get Paper Mario for WiiU VC today or I'll smash your consoles, you filthy ingrates

They need to take back the rainbow!! *

* So that they can put it again aside because it's for girls and too gay.

It amuses me to no end that they consistently completely disregard the rainbow as a symbol of peace (which I believe was the reason for us choosing it to begin with?)

Every day is straight pride. Dumbs.

But this way they only have 335 days of the year as opposed to 365, what will they do!?

So hmmmm...

It's pretty much the last major point at where you can determine your station in life in a big way (economically speaking, at least), so I'd say yes.

Razmos

But this way they only have 335 days of the year as opposed to 365, what will they do!?
I wonder if they would campaign for a White History Month as well.

It's just a prime example of people with privilege completely lacking empathy for others. It's covert homophobia of the worst kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom