• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdaWong

Kevyt

The thirst is real; so yes. Positive!

I'm currently on a mission to assassinate the current female lead of RE7 in order to make room for myself. Capcom ain't 'bout to throw me back in the closet.

Froot avi. Yep. This is mini-ATRL. No doubt about it now.

Good luck getting into RE7!

That would require liking flops. Which doesn't require taste.

i6lWNe7rE2DCh.gif

Every single one of those men in that vid that red posted had awful hair. Especially USA's.
Yeah, not a fan. And, I mean...they were all attractive, but I don't think I personally found the majority of them attractive to me. I literally see better every day. But it's about the trends, I guess.

RM8

Yup, I agree. Brazil and Nigeria are good, but the rest are... I mean, of course they're attractive, they're models after all, but I feel a bit "sharp knees" about them to be honest.

Elitist1945

Wow I need anger management. My $500 bike broke and I got so mad I smashed a bunch of shit in my yard. Probably wasn't 100% because of the bike.

Caladrius

Yeah, the classmate I was talking about is pretty much confirmed heterosexual (barring lies of omission, which while not implausible is highly unlikely). Oh well. Back to online dating for me.

Wait, did I mention this already?

Forgive me if so, I'm ill and a little delirious

Wow I need anger management. My $500 bike broke and I got so mad I smashed a bunch of shit in my yard. Probably wasn't 100% because of the bike.

I always have a stress-relief object on me for that kind of occasion. Lets me put my abuse onto something cheap and disposable.

current mood: idgaf

Do you want to trade your 0 fucks for my endless whining?

Kevyt

Have you played my campaign in RE6? What do you think of it?
I need this feedback so that I know what the hell I should do in the next game to have the superior scenario (as I should.)

It was great. Ada Wong is one of my favorite videogame characters. Her story was really well done, I just wish her romance with Leon was explored a bit more, sort of a la Cat Woman in Batman Arkham City.

mexicans tbh

He looks straight out of a telenovela, lol.

DOWN

Banned
Pandas are so inefficient. Never thought about it until a friend said she hates them. They are huge mammals that eat a low nutrient plant so they need huge amounts to live off of it and they don't eat anything else even though all the bamboo is getting wrecked. Then millions get spent on saving them as they continue to try and support their huge dying selves with dying grass basically.

At least they seem sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom