• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razmos

I'd wear socks in summer, but never in bed.
Speaking of what you wear in bed, what about all of you, do you wear something to bed or do you sleep in the nude?

When it's really cold like it is right now, I wear a vest and boxer briefs, when it's warm I sleep in the nude.

Nohar

Speaking of what you wear in bed, what about all of you, do you wear something to bed or do you sleep in the nude?

When it's really cold like it is right now, I wear a vest and boxer briefs, when it's warm I sleep in the nude.

Usually, I just wear a t-shirt and boxer briefs (more often boxer shorts). I also put on some pyjama bottoms when it gets cold, complete with socks and a scarf if it gets very cold. I never sleep in the nude.

Kevyt

Have you seen nudist colonies? People who should never be naked.

Five more. I turn 35 in july.

Anyone can be naked. Being naked shouldn't be exclusive to pretty people. :p

Any birthday plans?

I sleep with clothes on. That way in the morning I can just get up and go where I need to go.

Yeah :( good thing I have a huge backlog

Ps3? Ps4? Xbox?

Pretty much. Yeah.

I like how the guys that like socks are all mexicans.

I don't like wearing socks. I hate socks.

Xaltheron

I could never sleep in the nude, I get too horny when I'm naked >.>
T-shirt and boxer briefs for me, and a vest underneath when it's cold.

Kevyt

Another reason why I wouldn't want to sleep naked is because my cats sometimes sleep in my bed, and play there. So no, being naked in bed is not an option.

How do you know you're not Mexican if you haven't tried it?

?

Sheesh, fine. You know what I meant! Sagitario and RM8, pretty much. Mexicans living in Mexico. :p

That's not true. My cousin doesn't like socks either, and he lives in Mexico.

Caladrius

Well I'm officially on the last hour of my 22nd birthday! While a part of me wishes it had gone more like my 21st (given I was with my first and so far only boyfriend then), it turned out to be a really good one!

I started a new job back in December and two of the ladies there have become really good friends with me, so I ended up doing stuff separately with them both (and with one of them's group of friends as well). Fun stuff. :)

Happy Birthday!

I thought I was the only one. Same thing here. Though I did some cleaning up yesterday.

I intend to fix the place up once I get better.

Right now I'm still a bit too frazzled to do it.

KmA

I got into a pretty big argument on Facebook today about Bruce Jenner. Some guys are just so adamant in their (incorrect) views its astonishing.

How do you know you're not Mexican if you haven't tried it?

???

Fine! I quit! D:

Also, sleeping naked is a big no no by the way, get way too horny if I do.

That's why you got to have someone to sleep naked with.

Anyone can be naked. Being naked shouldn't be exclusive to pretty people. :p

Any birthday plans?

When I'm perving on naked people I want them to be beautiful.

Lol not yet it's still months away.

mantidor

I used to also wear socks everywhere, now I feel rebelious when I don't use them in bed but that feeling of touching your sheets with your feet is great.

In practice I usually end up crashing the bed in whatever cloths I have on so I end up wearing socks to bed too.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Socks are great; the longer and higher, the better.

I just sleep in my unders, but the bf wears a shirt, sweatpants, and socks year-round, which kind of seems insane to me because he's so much more warm-blooded than I am.

Sagitario

It's a joke. It comes from the classic and always valid argument: "How do you know you are gay if you haven't tried sex with someone of the opposite gender?"

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4329-1378905176-17.gif

Shy Fingers

Banned
So it looks like life is dragging me down to live in San Antonio, TX. Figured this would be the thread to ask, any insight what its like to be a gay fella there?

alvmew

Happy Birthday!

On the contrary!

me too. i never wear socks.

Thanks Ratsky! :3

I always just sleep in my boxer briefs and nothing else. Hot or cold. Can't do naked.

Pretty much. Yeah.

I like how the guys that like socks are all mexicans.

I'm Mexican and I fucking hate socks. As soon as I get home, they come off.

Happy Birthday!

I intend to fix the place up once I get better.

Right now I'm still a bit too frazzled to do it.

Thanks!

Razmos

Ehhh what?
"We don't give a shit about your sexuality, we're not all up in your face with out heterosexuality"

Fucking annoying. Can't stand straight people who complain that they are sick of hearing about gay related things.

I mean it's not like I see straight things every single day.

"We don't give a shit about your sexuality, we're not all up in your face with out heterosexuality"

Fucking annoying. Can't stand straight people who complain that they are sick of hearing about gay related things.

I mean it's not like I see straight things every single day.

It is funny when you see this on GAF from time to time.

Kissing in public? Suddenly everyone's a prude and despite them arguing about it only in gay-related threads they assure you they have a problem with any affection in public. Gay couples on TV? Shoving it down our throats. But I assume they have a problem with all the straight married couples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom