• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

At this point, that's all I really need.

So you wouldn't mind this hottie at all huh?

84352564.jpg

:p

Hello all.

I ordered a sweater from them last year. I'm not sure exactly what you mean by discreet, it came in a soft white envelope, I think it just said "Massive Goods" on the From field. It was just like a regular parcel. I wouldn't worry about it if you're ordering something sensitive, as long as it's addressed to yourself.

Still in the top 10 even though I haven't posted here in over a month? [/impact]

Browsing through the last few pages I see lots of new and familiar faces. Pretty cool. The OT seems to have a nice harmonious vibe currently, glad to see it. :)

Hi HL! Good to see you back! :)

Basically I ordered a manga. Am just hoping it doesn't ship in an envelope marked with "GAY MANGA" or anything similar.
I don't think you need to worry. It should just say comic or book on the contents line. A unicorn does burst out when you open it though.

Hey all.
Just got back from Ultron.
It was alright but I liked the first one better. This one was all over the damn place.
Saw it today also, but I think I enjoyed it more than the first one, even though the first had a more crackling(?) vibe to it. This one seemed more balanced.

Hi HL! Good to see you back! :)
Thanks. :)

I was summoned by red13th, so here I am. Speak of the devil.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
At this point, that's all I really need.

Truth. There's the ideal, and then there's reality. And the reality is that I don't care where or how he lives as long as he is living.

To be honest, I don't think I could handle a ranch or farm well. Foothills or mountains though...yes please. A big backyard is good enough for me.

red13th

Hey Hours Left!

Basically I ordered a manga. Am just hoping it doesn't ship in an envelope marked with "GAY MANGA" or anything similar.

Which manga? I used to order gay manga from rainbow-shoppers and being a Japanese site it was very discreet as you say, I think there was even an option for taking the covers off the DVDs. Last time I bought gay manga in Japan (in Big Gym Ueno) they put it in a paper bag, closed it with tape then put it in a plastic bag. heh

Hey Hours Left!

Which manga? I used to order gay manga from rainbow-shoppers and being a Japanese site it was very discreet as you say, I think there was even an option for taking the covers off the DVDs. Last time I bought gay manga in Japan (in Big Gym Ueno) they put it in a paper bag, closed it with tape then put it in a plastic bag. heh

Gay manga and the men who make it.

I also want that Scott Pilgrim doujin by Noda Gaku but it's sold out. :(

In a low moment of piss-poor judgement, I think I've fucked up one of the best things to ever happen to me. I don't even know what to do. I'm just... crushed. Why do I feel this need to fuck everything up? Especially when it hurts people I care so much about.

I'm kind of a mess right now, if you can't tell.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
In a low moment of piss-poor judgement, I think I've fucked up one of the best things to ever happen to me. I don't even know what to do. I'm just... crushed. Why do I feel this need to fuck everything up? Especially when it hurts people I care so much about.

what happened bb

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

:( What's wrong? If you don't want to discuss it here, feel free to PM. Always willing to listen.

scarlet

Thank you. :)

I've been dealing with some illness for a while now, so I haven't been doing much of anything, but I'm slowly improving. How are you?

I hope it isn't serious and I hope you'll get better soon

*hugs*

:c be safe dude

Kevyt

Anyone seen the Finebros react videos?

Some of their most recent ones feature Japanese Youtubers. They're all so cute, especially the beatboxer dude. :3

Japanese sounds so amazing too.

@RM8, you can speak Japanese right?

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I was reminded recently of how attractive Enrique Iglesias can be. I haven't followed his career closely, but I feel like he got more attractive as time passed.

Enrique-Iglesias-1366x768.jpg
(not necessarily his best, but I like)

Anyone have favorite attractive singers?

Kevyt

Son Of D

Just appearing to make my bimonthly post before disappearing again.

In all seriousness I've been busy with university work and having a really shitty April.

Sooo cute, I mean the Doge,
and you of course, as always
. :3

How did your gig go?

What does the band thingy around your neck say? Jeunesse J'ecou-what?
Aww :). Isn't he cute?! His name's Wyatt <3.

The gig went really smoothly thank goodness! Im sorta under the weather so I was worried. But I sucked on a few losanges and I was good to go!

The band says Kids Help Phone on it! So I assume that portion is the French name for the organization! :) O Canada <3 LOL

This is great.

Conveniently placed after two posts about attractive singers...
No objections! :)
Hahahahahaha oh man I didn't even notice!!! Im so sorry!!!

Shucks ^///^

That dog looks like a red raccoon that got hit in the face with a frying pan. Still cute tho.
HAHAHAHAH wat?!
Im glad you still think it's cute tho :p

Can we have an LGBTQIA+ GAF squad? My Wii U friends list is depressingly empty...

Xenoblade is one of my all time favourites. I'm half avoiding all news about X and half crazy hyped anyway.

Aw snap, I didn't know others here liked Xenoblade, too and are hyped for X! :O

Can add me on Wii U if you want - named: naaros

I can't stop watching streams of Xenoblade X on twitch.. I NEED TO STOP. :(

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Aw snap, I didn't know others here liked Xenoblade, too and are hyped for X! :O

Can add me on Wii U if you want - named: naaros

I can't stop watching streams of Xenoblade X on twitch.. I NEED TO STOP. :(

So...I'm in a weird boat where I bought Xenoblade, started it, and then didn't get the chance to play much...yet I'm reeeaaally hyped for XCX. My plan is to beat Xenoblade this summer in preparation for XCX. I love huge worlds and big stories, so I'm eager to restart and complete Xenoblade before XCX.

So...I'm in a weird boat where I bought Xenoblade, started it, and then didn't get the chance to play much...yet I'm reeeaaally hyped for XCX. My plan is to beat Xenoblade this summer in preparation for XCX. I love huge worlds and big stories, so I'm eager to restart and complete Xenoblade before XCX.

Yeah I definitely recommend you beating Xenoblade soon! Such a great game. Honestly, probably my favorite game of last gen. Amazing world and I enjoyed the story/characters, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom