• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alrus

For some reason, when I try to use those pics in the age/sex program it tells me that it can't find a face in the pictures. I knew I was pale, but I had no idea I was actually a real life, old-school vampire.

Haha I have the same Stethoscope as you (I'm guessing 99% of med students use that one). What specialization are you gunning for?

Andrin

Haha I have the same Stethoscope as you (I'm guessing 99% of med students use that one). What specialization are you gunning for?

Yeah, it's a classic that hasn't failed me yet. And I'm still not sure yet as there are far too many of them, but I'm leaning towards either Pediatrics or Anesthesiology (or a combination of the two).

You look so young! I'm in a grad program for nursing. I have...a year and half left. :(

Hellooooo Nurse!

Dany

Banned
<3 animaniacs. Also I have the classic III.

Also in RED! :D
56aQBYdl.jpg

T.O.P

Banned
Ehm little medical help guys? (gonna ask a doctor on Monday but i would love some answers in the meantime)

Don't know if it ever happened to anyone else or if it's even connected to that

AVOID READING IF YOU FIND THIS STUFF DISGUSTING ty

Near my a hole has appeared a small meat ball yesterday, i didn't give it much thought but today it kinda hurt when i went to the bathroom

Can it be even linked to anal sex? i don't think it's possible because last time i had sex was about 10 days ago (100% protected) but dude i was with was rather bigger than people i've been before and even with lube i almost screamed from pain, but i didn't really have any problem right after it wich makes me think it's a totally different problem

Would be great if it's something that can happen with anal sex and i can just leave it to that

Yes, i'm scared easily of this shit :(

Dany

Banned
Maybe a hemorrhoid. Have you ever had those? Are you bleeding? Been dehydrated or doing any extraneous exercises/weight loss? What relieves it? 1. stop touching it. 2. get some over the counter pain reliever.

Kevyt

Ehm little medical help guys? (gonna ask a doctor on Monday but i would love some answers in the meantime)

Near my a hole has appeared a small meat ball yesterday, i didn't give it much thought but today it kinda hurt when i went to the bathroom

Can it be even linked to anal sex? i don't think it's possible because last time i had sex was about 10 days ago (100% protected) but dude i was with was rather bigger than people i've been before and even with lube i almost screamed from pain, but i didn't really have any problem right after it wich makes me think it's a totally different problem

Would be great if it's something that can happen with anal sex and i can just leave it to that

Edit:

What everyone else said above.

T.O.P

Banned
Probably just a haemorrhoid, get some ointment for it if it doesn't settle within a week see your doctor. How big is it?

...like an M&M more or less? lol

Maybe a hemorrhoid. Have you ever had those? Are you bleeding? Been dehydrated or doing any extraneous exercises/weight loss? What relieves it? 1. stop touching it. 2. get some over the counter pain reliever.

Never had any hemorrhoid, no bleeding atm, lately i've been only going for some light runs, nothing heavy

Yeah, might go for a quick visit to the pharmacy

It doesn't even hurt really, it's like having a really small cut that you can feel only when you remember about it

T.O.P

Banned
Google is your friend. Does it look like it?

I examined the google results for as much as i could before i started sweating (god i can't stand this stuff), It's similar, but much smaller and it doesn't have those weird dark colours

Hell might as well stop thinking about it and wait till monday since i'm just getting worried

Thanks for the answers anyway! :)

Dany

Banned
It is most likely that. Don't sweat it. It goes away with drinking plenty of fluids, pain releif, prep h and Tucks.

Symphonia

Banned
I never Google/WebMD my symptoms because 99% of the time, it will tell me I'm dying of cancer or something when, really, I'm just suffering from a case of indigestion.

DOWN

Banned
Google my headache, says I may have tumor or concussion and should not go to sleep if these issues are possible.

So i went out with workmates yesterday and got absurdly drunk.

Most of them didn't know I was gay, but they do now. I think I might have been a bit over the top in my shouting it out loud in various places but hey that's what drunk people do.

Had a fantastic night though, and everyone seemed cool about it. I may have told a colleague I fancied him though, I don't remember it but apparently I did. That could be... awkward.

Kevyt

Andrin

Late reply here, but it really doesn't sound like a haemmoroid to me. Those things spontaneously retract back into the rectum unless they grow so big that they physically can't. Instead I'd say it's probably a perianal hematoma. Basically, you probably tore a few blood vessels adjacent to the anal sphincter and due to how the tissue there is formed as well as how the vessels work the blood basically coagulates into a small, peashaped ball beneath the skin. It's completely harmless, heals by itself in a week or two, and is often caused by pushing your muscles too hard during weightlifting or through sex. In some cases it can be incredibly painful though, but it doesn't have to be.

Vashetti

Banned
OMG

Men has a penis, women can bear a child. It's really simple as that. Everything else is smoke and mirrors, over-analyzing things that are clear. Now if you have tendencies to act as a woman, want to be in a female body, that's fine. It means that you have some kind of biological defect or psychological problem. Biological defect can be partly cured by becoming trans, and psychological by therapy. In the future, people with these defects will probably be able to choose artificially created female body to transfer their mind to. Hell, i'd want to try one as well for a week or two.

Simple.

It's 2015 and we exist in a world where people think like this.

Xaltheron

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1039393

It's not quite as heated as these threads usually get, but the bigots were probably scared by all the big words.

...Are they seriously defending calling someone a defect? Fuck it, I'm not even going there.

So i went out with workmates yesterday and got absurdly drunk.

Most of them didn't know I was gay, but they do now. I think I might have been a bit over the top in my shouting it out loud in various places but hey that's what drunk people do.

Had a fantastic night though, and everyone seemed cool about it. I may have told a colleague I fancied him though, I don't remember it but apparently I did. That could be... awkward.

Congrats! Always cool to hear about successful coming outs :)

Rayis

One time I couldn't sneeze for about a month, and I thought I was dying cuz I googled it and it told me I had cancer in the medulla, turns out I was just thinking too much about getting the sneeze out that I scared it away, I stopped thinking too much about it and I started sneezing again like normal.

DOWN

Banned
My hardest final is in 2 hours and I feel totally lost suddenly. I only need a 58% on it to be fine, but it's cumulative math aka demonic.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I don't what it is about men with hats on shirtless on a farm kind of environment that's very appealing

Farms, ranches, houses in the foothills, cabins in the mountains...give me a man who is living in harmony with the land (and potentially off of it) and I'm a happy soul.

Has anyone here ordered anything from Massive Goods? Are they discreet?
I think Hours Left did since he had that Jiraiya sweater.
Hello all.

I ordered a sweater from them last year. I'm not sure exactly what you mean by discreet, it came in a soft white envelope, I think it just said "Massive Goods" on the From field. It was just like a regular parcel. I wouldn't worry about it if you're ordering something sensitive, as long as it's addressed to yourself.

In OT-Community, click on the number of replies.

6e0056e9b8.png
Still in the top 10 even though I haven't posted here in over a month? [/impact]

Browsing through the last few pages I see lots of new and familiar faces. Pretty cool. The OT seems to have a nice harmonious vibe currently, glad to see it. :)

Hello all.

I ordered a sweater from them last year. I'm not sure exactly what you mean by discreet, it came in a soft white envelope, I think it just said "Massive Goods" on the From field. It was just like a regular parcel. I wouldn't worry about it if you're ordering something sensitive, as long as it's addressed to yourself.

Basically I ordered a manga. Am just hoping it doesn't ship in an envelope marked with "GAY MANGA" or anything similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom