• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razmos

dbd27d2330c21d778266c2d254119df2.png

Everything is so... round

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Err....awkward edit. Forget about that.

Avengers looks like it will be awesome. I'm hoping Scarlet Witch is amazing. I'm also hoping that she is so well-received she gets her own movie and then we get Wiccan and Hulkling for Avengers 6.

How do you figure?
Because not all shots that are taken without someone's consent are creepshots.

Photojournalism, for example, is a thing. If you're Dorothea Lange or Robert Capa, you're not going to collect signed waivers in the middle of a warzone or natural disaster, nor are you morally or legally obligated to.

I still think it's creepy to do it though.

Anyone know how to do that pic of the stats for this thread thing? I figured that since we passed 250p (50ppp) it'd be fun to see the top 10.

Kevyt

McModel

Thanks for the flattery.

Can I be your McLover? :D

I didn't take it, before anyone starts thinking I'm a creeper, haha

Oh I know you didn't. The guy wasn't aware and someone took a picture of him and put it in the internet. I just think that such act is a creepy one.

Yes, and a badly Photoshopped one at that.

I see. I knew something was wrong.

In OT-Community, click on the number of replies.

6e0056e9b8.png

Looks like you made it :-D

I really need a social life...

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
saw avenger

it was about as good as the first one, but in different ways. scarlet witch was cool but waaay too overpowered. as for the whole "no gays in the mcu" thing from a few pages back, i like to think that vision is gay.

Junr 1st, thought it was coming out in May, no?

it is june but i managed to get into a special screening today

I can really only state my opinion (so people might disagree), but I thought this one was "technically" a better movie (a bit better directed, etc). But the first one was a bit more fun, I think.

agreed that the first one is more fun. pacing is wonk in both films though.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
saw avenger

it was about as good as the first one, but in different ways. scarlet witch was cool but waaay too overpowered. as for the whole "no gays in the mcu" thing from a few pages back, i like to think that vision is gay.

Scarlet Witch...overpowered in what sense? In the balance of the movie's conflict or compared to the comics?

Kevyt

There are a few nice corners on the Internet. Anything in particular that makes you say that?

Well I was playing Dark Souls and I was getting invaded often. I was getting wrecked by enemies and invaders. Then some guys invaded my world and gave me a bunch of items. They killed themselves, which gave me lots of souls to level. It's obvious that these guys are hackers because they were dropping a bunch of things.

One of my steam friends was also invaded by the same guys and they gave him a bunch of things too.

Sometimes you are making progress in an area and suddenly you are invaded, killed and have to start all over again.

Yet that wasn't the case with those invaders.

So hackers in steam help you out. Can't really say there same in the console world, lol.

I hope the Dark Souls II community is equally nice.

saw avenger

Nice. What do you mean by a gay vision?

Sai-kun

Banned
saw avenger

he's not RIP :(

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Andrin

I'm a bit late, but I figure I'd join the train too :)

Here's me at a cousin's graduation last summer:

And here's a more recent pic of me in scrubs (apologies for the quality, I'm not really into the selfie thing, so I had no idea what I was doing when I took the photo):

For some reason, when I try to use those pics in the age/sex program it tells me that it can't find a face in the pictures. I knew I was pale, but I had no idea I was actually a real life, old-school vampire.

Dany

Banned
I'm a bit late, but I figure I'd join the train too :)

Here's me at a cousin's graduation last summer:

And here's a more recent pic of me in scrubs (apologies for the quality, I'm not really into the selfie thing, so I had no idea what I was doing when I took the photo):

For some reason, when I try to use those pics in the age/sex program it tells me that it can't find a face in the pictures. I knew I was pale, but I had no idea I was actually a real life, old-school vampire.

What's your profession? Darn cute in dem scrrubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom