• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OB-XU708_nywend_G_20130611152326.jpg

Still his best movie.

Finally beat goddamn Seymore. Had to have him poisoned at all times, and used overdrive of all my summons. Bon voyage betch.

You are british? British guys are cute.

Make sure to buy one with touch sensitive keys.

From what I've read it seems like I should look for touch-sensitive and weighted keys. Lol this is probably gonna be such a "treat-yoself" purchase.

Finally beat goddamn Seymore. Had to have him poisoned at all times, and used overdrive of all my summons. Bon voyage betch.

From what I've read it seems like I should look for touch-sensitive and weighted keys. Lol this is probably gonna be such a "treat-yoself" purchase.
I Vought a digital piano a bajillion years ago. Took forever since I was introduced to all types of keys lol and ended up with a kurzweill sp2x or something like that
Probably better off just throwing money Ina fire

only touched it twice since bought

RM8

Fallout Tactics (and all other Fallout games) is on sale on Steam :x Now I wonder if I should wait for the summer sale. It's currently $55 MXN (~$3.5 USD).

Ty4on

I think you can get great deals on the used market if you know what to look for. I once saw a Yamaha EX5 for like 200 bucks. It's old, but the piano samples still sound great.

I grew up playing without weighted keys so I find them too heavy, but that is just my preference

GothPunk

That sounds like me. If the music is good, nothing is going to stop me from dancing. You get a digital high five.
I found a nice picture I took from the event, I ended up kicking some ass in a 5v5 match on the glowing pink PCs you can see in the foreground. That was before the crazy dancing. There's something liberating about a non-threatening crowd of fellow nerds. XD

I'm so sorry
Don't be hating Cuppy, it doesn't suit you. The game is fantastic. And besides, Geralt is a bit of a fox.

DOWN

Banned
I don't want to give away who the ignore is or be hurtful but I'm sure a couple of you figured it out lol
Would you count something like Super Mario 3D World?
hell no
What's your real name? I wanna get a tattoo of your face, and your name too, on my
arm.
I would regret that tattoo and I'm me, so don't do it!
@ me next time boo :)

jk i hope its not me :(

I like you but most of all I gotta see your avatar on my page
T6ZFJWf.gif

I Vought a digital piano a bajillion years ago. Took forever since I was introduced to all types of keys lol and ended up with a kurzweill sp2x or something like that
Probably better off just throwing money Ina fire

only touched it twice since bought

Will definitely look those up!

I think you can get great deals on the used market if you know what to look for. I once saw a Yamaha EX5 for like 200 bucks. It's old, but the piano samples still sound great.

I grew up playing without weighted keys so I find them too heavy, but that is just my preference

Yeah going used might be a valid option. I checked, and some models rack up in price pretty quickly. Lol I almost wish you can lease out high end ones like you can lease a car.

Kevyt

bi

Ok, but who are your lovers? Who's the heir to the throne when you grow old and weak?

So far we have Down who's your son, but you deny him.

- Delio should be a Duke from far away who comes to visit Ratskenia (the name of your kingdom) every once in a while. There are also noblemen from far away. He is also a writer, loooking for adventute to write his next epic.

- Prototype Victor is a commoner/peasent.

- The mods are your royal guardsmen :p

- Mumei is a scholar and advisor to the queen. He is extremely wise and you always consult with him regularly. Once part of your royal guardsmen, he retired and became a trusted advisor.

- Dany is an alchemist (similar to a doctor), who does potions and stuff to make people feel better when they're ill. He is your trusted alchemist and close friend.

- Sai-kun is a musician who grew fron a family of talented musicians so you took him with you from an early age to be part of the Queen's royal music academy.

- Haly is a revolutionist part of a resistance force conspiring to start coup d'etat, to overthrow the Queen and the Monarchy. Failed to realize his plan during the War of Sorcery.

- The Hobo is a crazy old drunkard who can actually tell the future, or at least claims to be tied to the Oracle who allows him to see the future. That crazy old men... No one takes him seriously, but the Queen amuses herself listening to him babble every once in a while.

- Bo is a powerful sorceress who once conspired against Ratskenia. Alongside a powerful witch known as Butterfly Witch, the two of them nearly defeated Ratskenia and almost overthrew the Monarchy. Yet they made a peace treaty with the Queen, and thus Ratskenia was saved. This was known as the War of Sorcery.

---------------

I'm trying to think of more people and what they do to fit them into an appropriate role in the world of Ratskenia. :p

A bit of roleplay... heh. :p

Ahasverus

You know what would be an ideal honeymoon? One when there is sex every time you want, food and alcohol the rest of the time, and there is a nice landscape from your window so miami/morroco/rome/paris/whogivesashitaslongasthereissexfoodandalcohol better know you're fucking fucking whenever the fuck you want to.

There I said it.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
- The Hobo is a crazy old drunkard who can actually tell the future, or at least claims to be tied to the Oracle who allows him to see the future. That crazy old men... No one takes him seriously, but the Queen amuses herself listening to him babble every once in a while.

More fanfic, please. Also, can you give me a reading of my future?

Delio

Ok, but who are your lovers? Who's the heir to the throne when you grow old and weak?

- Delio should be a Duke from far away who comes to visit Ratskenia (the name of your kingdom) every once in a while. There are also noblemen from far away. He is also a writer, loooking for adventute to write his next epic. p

A Duke. I see clearly now.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Labels are such a double-edged sword. Sometimes they can be extremely restrictive, and it's so frustrating to be given labels you never wanted. However, other times, when you finally find the right name to describe your experience, and you realize it's generalizable enough that there are others out there like you, it's really nice. Even if said label is almost literally telling you you're crazy or abnormal, I feel like it's still appreciated. At least, that's been my experience.

berzeli

Banned
Fallout Tactics (and all other Fallout games) is on sale on Steam :x Now I wonder if I should wait for the summer sale. It's currently $55 MXN (~$3.5 USD).
It has been discounted deeper before (75%) and I don't think it won't be part of the summer sale. So it kind of comes down to if you really, really want to play the game now and are willing to pay and additional $27.5 MXN for the pleasure.

daripad

I think I'm a pretty common guy to have a special role in the lettersGaf kingdom :p

Also, Biforce of Power, nobody is laughing at you, so stop saying that. There have been way funnier people here, like the guy who didn't want women to be included in this thread or that other guy who got banned because he was too explicit while talking about his sexual life and then created another account and got banned again due to the same reasons

Symphonia

Banned
Also, Biforce of Power, nobody is laughing at you, so stop saying that. There have been way funnier people here, like the guy who didn't want women to be included in this thread or that other guy who got banned because he was too explicit while talking about his sexual life and then created another account and got banned again due to the same reasons
To be fair, I was only joking. Not to sound egotistical, but I know I'm liked and respected within the LGBT community on NeoGAF. And I have heard whispers of people banned from here, but not those two. Dare I ask for a backstory to each of them?

Delio

To be fair, I was only joking. Not to sound egotistical, but I know I'm liked and respected within the LGBT community on NeoGAF. And I have heard whispers of people banned from here, but not those two. Dare I ask for a backstory to each of them?

Kinda makes me wonder how many people are truely liked in here. It's not really relevant tho so whatever.

Son Of D

Kinda makes me wonder how many people are truely liked in here. It's not really relevant tho so whatever.
I can't help but feel that some of the Skype people are at least annoyed with me as of late due to constant mood swings and getting upset often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom