• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

I'll put everyone here in ignore list except for Canon/Pantheon/Down/Name-of-the week, so that I don't miss any of his selfies.

:p

DOWN

Banned
Fallout 4 2015 date confirmed real by EB Games. That's bold. I'm not sure I've ever seen a AAA announce 5 months from release.

I'll put everyone here in ignore list except for Canon/Pantheon/Down/Name-of-the week, so that I don't miss any of his selfies.

:p

Share some of yours too

berzeli

Banned
Eh, ignore lists has their use I guess.

baUZ9gf.gif

It should be obvious, but I'm not being serious. Also, it took me way to long to make the gif so Hippe kind of already made the same joke. Dammit.

DOWN

Banned
Relevant thread.

Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed, Battlefield.... it's actually more common than you would think, especially now that most AAA games are annualized franchises.

Not sure I'd count those. They all are confirmed publicly through investor calls ahead of "announcement" and they have never cut it as close as Fallout 4 to my knowledge (they often announce in April, and I'm not sure Battlefield has ever done the short cycle yet since they haven't hit an annual stride), and Fallout 4 isn't remotely annual either. Fallout 4 announcing just over a week before E3 conferences for the same year release is a big one.
Lemme guess. >.>

>.>

oh my god

bigkrev

Not sure I'd count those. They all are confirmed publicly through investor calls ahead of "announcement" and they have never cut it as close as Fallout 4 to my knowledge (they often announce in April, and I'm not sure Battlefield has ever done the short cycle yet since they haven't hit an annual stride), which isn't remotely annual either. Fallout 4 announcing just over a week before E3 conferences for the same year release is a big one.

Battlefield 4 was announced March 27th 2013, came out October 29th 2013
Battlefield Hardline was announced May 27th 2014, was scheduled for the fall before it got delayed 4 months
EA sure is trying to get Battlefield annualized

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Not sure I'd count those. They all are confirmed publicly through investor calls ahead of "announcement" and they have never cut it as close as Fallout 4 to my knowledge (they often announce in April, and I'm not sure Battlefield has ever done the short cycle yet since they haven't hit an annual stride), and Fallout 4 isn't remotely annual either. Fallout 4 announcing just over a week before E3 conferences for the same year release is a big one.

Would you count something like Super Mario 3D World? It's arguably Nintendo's biggest franchise and was revealed at E3 2013 before its November release.

For some reason, my gut feeling is that there are quite a few game announcements that are happening closer to the game's launch compared to the past...but then you have something like EA's 2014 E3 press conference.

Kevyt

Fallout 4 2015 date confirmed real by EB Games. That's bold. I'm not sure I've ever seen a AAA announce 5 months from release.

Share some of yours too

What's your real name? I wanna get a tattoo of your face, and your name too, on my
arm.

Razmos

Speaking of, Scandinavian guys are pretty hot yo.

I was really good friends with a Swedish guy when I was at uni, we spent most of our time together. he was gay and really hot and I was eternally jealous of him because he'd literally get up in the morning, run his hands through his hair, throw on the first clothes he could find and he looked FANTASTIC. And that is literally all he did (I slept over a few times)

I mean you see hot people all the time who just look flawless, and usually you think "god it must take effort to look that good" but the sad thing is that it usually doesn't >_>

It's actually way more petty. This person hasn't done anything wrong. I like seeing all posts and don't have a problem with dramatic or disagreeable people.

This particular person isn't dramatic and I don't disagree with them, but I'm so exhausted by their post frequency that I can't take it anymore. Too basic even for me and I groan when I read their posts now, which is too often.
@ me next time boo :)

jk i hope its not me :(

I was really good friends with a Swedish guy when I was at uni, we spent most of our time together. he was gay and really hot and I was eternally jealous of him because he'd literally get up in the morning, run his hands through his hair, throw on the first clothes he could find and he looked FANTASTIC. And that is literally all he did (I slept over a few times)

I mean you see hot people all the time who just look flawless, and usually you think "god it must take effort to look that good" but the sad thing is that it usually doesn't >_>

I think it's about how you carry yourself + being in shape and having flattering hair-cut. You get those down, doesn't matter how little you prep to look good or not.

I hope you got to hit that.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I hate cameras. Looked in the bathroom mirror thinking, "Eh, today's not bad. Maybe I should take my first selfie in two years." Changed locations to take the photo and looked at myself on my phone screen. I was horrifying/horrified. Nope.

Does this mean...?

bigkrev

congrats-sex.gif

???

daripad

To be honest, hot people have to stay in shape and take care of their bodies to stay like that, so they do an effort (and a great one).

Razmos

I think it's about how you carry yourself + being in shape and having flattering hair-cut. You get those down, doesn't matter how little you prep to look good or not.

I hope you got to hit that.

Does this mean...?

Nope, I didn't hit that. He had a long distance boyfriend for most of the time we knew each other. He acted a bit flirty towards me a few times, but when I told him I liked him (when he was single) he basically said I wasn't his type (his taste in men sucked ass, and i'm not saying that out of jealousy or anything, his boyfriend was an asshole and the guys he generally goes for are "gangsta" types with no fashion sense)

We practically went on dates and everything, and everyone assumed we were boyfriends, but alas, it didn't happen, even though I wanted it too.

After I told him I liked him he stopped talking to me and pretty much ignored me. He went off on a hissy fit about how every guy he meets wants to fuck him and how awful it is, despite him being a massive flirt. But eh, not my business.

And he had already started to ditch me anyway once he made more friends and he had no room for me in his life. It was pretty rude honestly, and helped my decision to quit the boring course I was on. Having no real friends to hang out with while I was there really sucked.

Delio

Nope, I didn't hit that. He had a long distance boyfriend for most of the time we knew each other. He acted a bit flirty towards me a few times, but when I told him I liked him he basically said I wasn't his type (his taste in men sucked ass, and i'm not saying that out of jealousy or anything, his boyfriend was an asshole and the guys he generally goes for are "gangsta" types with no fashion sense)

We practically went on dates and everything, and everyone assumed we were boyfriends, but alas, it didn't happen, even though I wanted it too.

After I told him I liked him he stopped talking to me and pretty much ignored me. He went off on a hissy fit about how every guy he meets wants to fuck him and how awful it is, despite him being a massive flirt. But eh, not my business.

How dare you talk bad about gangsta types :O

It's actually way more petty. This person hasn't done anything wrong. I like seeing all posts and don't have a problem with dramatic or disagreeable people.

This particular person isn't dramatic and I don't disagree with them, but I'm so exhausted by their post frequency that I can't take it anymore. Too basic even for me and I groan when I read their posts now, which is too often.

Is it Watch Da Birdie?

Edit : Oh, Basic. Hmmm.

Nope, I didn't hit that. He had a long distance boyfriend for most of the time we knew each other. He acted a bit flirty towards me a few times, but when I told him I liked him (when he was single) he basically said I wasn't his type (his taste in men sucked ass, and i'm not saying that out of jealousy or anything, his boyfriend was an asshole and the guys he generally goes for are "gangsta" types with no fashion sense)

And he had already started to ditch me anyway once he made more friends and he had no room for me in his life. It was pretty rude honestly, and helped my decision to quit the boring course I was on. Having no real friends to hang out with while I was there really sucked.

I said "gangsta types" because I wasn't sure if most of the people here would know what a chav is.
chavs.jpg

:O He liked chavs? Dear lord.

Sorry to hear that. His loss. It's good that he stopped talking to you cause cutting-off is really the only way to heal and move forward. Whether he did it out of kindness or not, it was the right thing and (in the end) he did you a service. (Sounds like he didn't go about handling the process in a good way though with the hissyfit and what-not. Kind of a dick move there.) Not worth it Razmos.

Razmos

:O He liked chavs? Dear lord.

Sorry to hear that. His loss. It's good that he stopped talking to you cause cutting-off is really the only way to heal and move forward. Whether he did it out of kindness or not, it was the right thing and (in the end) he did you a service. (Sounds like he didn't go about handling the process in a good way though with the hissyfit and what-not. Kind of a dick move there.) Not worth it Razmos.
Yeah definitely, he seemed like an ideal boyfriend at the time, but looking back now he was kind of a dick, which my best friend noticed the first time he met him and told me so. I guess I was kinda blinded because he was hot, spent a lot of time with me, and was pretty much my first real gay friend at a time where I was discovering myself.

I said "gangsta types" because I wasn't sure if most of the people here would know what a chav is.
chavs.jpg

You are british? British guys are cute.

Has anyone here bought a keyboard before? (As in a digital piano, not a PC keyboard.) Or anybody play one? I wanna buy a beginner's
one, but not sure what to look for.

Time for research I guess.

I 2nd DOWN's demands here.

Make sure to buy one with touch sensitive keys.

VegiHam

Peppermint tea this time! usually Tetley tea. with milk and 1 sugar :3

Peppermint is good this time of day, yeah. I usually have two low calorie sweeteners in my tea because I went a whole year of tea with no milk or suger and I just can't any more :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom