• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
That's because you people drown your tea in milk and sugar.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
baUZ9gf.gif

:3

do you watch hannibal bb?

of course, though i hardly ever post in the OTs because they tend to be kind of off-putting

you think her taste is that good??

UKdBfnx.gif

Ratsky :D

I would never ignore him. Queen of the thread tbh.

6EgMvII.gif

<3 kater

Ty4on

Thanks! Hope a guy at the concert I'm going to will think so too :3
Good luck!
Wrong skin.
I've played some Smash with friends and only played Wii Fit trainer (male) and eventually only Shulk. I need skills though, got pwned in 1v1.
That's because you people drown your tea in milk and sugar.
I have tried it, but there is like some emptiness sucking away the taste.

Kevyt

Oh Razmos, that peppermint tea with milk sounds delicious!

I hate cameras. Looked in the bathroom mirror thinking, "Eh, today's not bad. Maybe I should take my first selfie in two years." Changed locations to take the photo and looked at myself on my phone screen. I was horrifying/horrified. Nope.

I saw your selfie and I remember (you posted a selfie right? One in school and one in your doctors/nursing student uniform or something?).

Anyways, if I'm not mistaken you for someone else then I'll say that you are very cute.

Don't feel horrified, per your earlier post, maybe you just need more sleep?

You look good! So chin up!

GothPunk

Not much. Just gaf and sleep.
Oh I also went to the Heroes of the Storm launch party here in London with two of my newish gay friends. Was really fun. This guy called Madeon played and I was dancing like crazy but all the other nerds were just standing there looking at me like I was crazy. Was so funny to me. XD

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I saw your selfie and I remember (you posted a selfie right? One in school and one in your doctors/nursing student uniform or something?).

Anyways, if I'm not mistaken you for someone else then I'll say that you are very cute.

Don't feel horrified, per your earlier post, maybe you just need more sleep?

You look good! So chin up!

Sorry...but you're misremembering. That's ok though. I appreciate the thought! :)

Oh I also went to the Heroes of the Storm launch party here in London with two of my newish gay friends. Was really fun. This guy called Madeon played and I was dancing like crazy but all the other nerds were just standing there looking at me like I was crazy. Was so funny to me. XD

That sounds like me. If the music is good, nothing is going to stop me from dancing. You get a digital high five.

Kevyt

Sorry...but you're misremembering. That's ok though. I appreciate the thought! :)

That wasn't you? Damnit. I thought it was you... aren't you a nursing student or a medical student?

This can't be right. My memory... ;_;

Edit: even Dany commented on the thingy that nurses use to check patients. O: That wasn't you?

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
That wasn't you? Damnit. I thought it was you... aren't you a nursing student or a medical student?

This can't be right. My memory... ;_;

Edit: even Dany commented on the thingy that nurses use to check patients. O: That wasn't you?

Nope. I'm not a nursing or a medical student. Seems like a cool profession though, so props to all the nurses and doctors in this thread!

It's actually way more petty. This person hasn't done anything wrong. I like seeing all posts and don't have a problem with dramatic or disagreeable people.

This particular person isn't dramatic and I don't disagree with them, but I'm so exhausted by their post frequency that I can't take it anymore. Too basic even for me and I groan when I read their posts now, which is too often.

I'm pretty sure I know who it is.

They used to post in this thread and disappeared, correct?

Part of me feels that I just acted on impulse when stressed and not thinking straight and now that I've calmed down I feel that I probably should have put a little more thought into my actions.

Don't be too hard on yourself, Shark

If you didn't hurt anyone or make anyone feel bad, then it is (or will be) okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom