• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love singing along to it, especially near the end...

Imma tell all my boys about you mañana.
Hope this is your number I'm calling you mañana.
Hopefully you come kick it with me mañana.
We can cha cha between the sheets mañana.

Honestly, it's like poetry.

giphy.gif

I'ma take yall muhfuckers on a ride tonight yeah
For 20 mere minutes when I am finished yall gone be fuckin wit it yeah
Lemme do this one more time

I like to cha cha
I like to cha cha
With a Dominican that resembles Taina
I like to cha cha
I like to cha cha

all-teh-buttz.gif

terrisus

I'm listening to the soothing tones of Joe Castiglione and Dave O'Brien broadcasting Red Sox Baseball on WEEI via the MLB At-Bat app on my Samsung S5 Active as I lay here and relax
in the bathtub >.>

I love First Aid Kit. My Silver Lining is my jam.

Though I always thought of them as folk.

My cousin is obsessed with Luke Bryan. Roller Coaster is a great song. :)

It might be overplayed (at least where I live), but Need You Now by Lady Antebellum always gets me.

Did someone say country?

Only the queen, Kacey Musgraves.

Follow Your Arrow - Biscuits - Blowin' Smoke - Merry Go 'Round

tumblr_my17a4uhpk1t1h9r1o2_250.gif
This gal is amazing. o____o

YEESSS I love Reba! Have you heard her newest one "Going Out Like That"? :O
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDZwBjJQ3ZA

I love First Aid Kit. My Silver Lining is my jam.

Though I always thought of them as folk.

My cousin is obsessed with Luke Bryan. Roller Coaster is a great song. :)

It might be overplayed (at least where I live), but Need You Now by Lady Antebellum always gets me.

Luke Bryan is probably my favourite at the moment :') He's so handsome, and his voice. Omg. his voice.

And I can never go wrong with Lady Antebellum :). I'm sad I didn't see them when they were here X_X

Elitist1945

Decided to rebuy MW3 after not playing it for 3 years and it remembered all my classes and rank.

I`m like literally happy crying right now.

mantidor

Country? in my gay thread? :p

I'm completely indifferent to it though, so go ahead.

I did discover recently Solstafir, which is this icelandic metal band and its freaking awesome, but I've never heard anything remotely like it in this thread.

Rayis

Most of the music I listen to is in a foreign language, mostly Japanese cuz I'm a semi-weeb and sung by synthetizer software. Lots of electropop which is my one of my favorite genres

like, I've been into this song a lot lately.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I'm just listening to Perfume Genius rn.

Country? in my gay thread? :p

I'm completely indifferent to it though, so go ahead.

I did discover recently Solstafir, which is this icelandic metal band and its freaking awesome, but I've never heard anything remotely like it in this thread.
That doesn't sound very metal. More like alt, idk.

mantidor

I'm just listening to Perfume Genius rn.

That doesn't sound very metal. More like alt, idk.

Now that I see the link more carefully it's labeled as "post-metal" and I've seen them also as "alt-metal" heh

Some of their other works are more metal-ish, like this one.

I do like the fluidity of metal, I mean at least for me Empyrium is considered metal and it's the same for my metalhead friends.

hateradio

Now that I see the link more carefully it's labeled as "post-metal" and I've seen them also as "alt-metal" heh

Some of their other works are more metal-ish, like this one.
I can work with this.

I do like the fluidity of metal, I mean at least for me Empyrium is considered metal and it's the same for my metalhead friends.
Yeah, I wouldn't discount that as metal, but the other was just a more alt to me.

Having something wrong with your computer, and not knowing what's causing it or how to fix it is endlessly frustrating. It's driving me mad.

It also shows how I'm way too dependent on my laptop.

hateradio

Having something wrong with your computer, and not knowing what's causing it or how to fix it is endlessly frustrating. It's driving me mad.

My PC shut down the other day for some weird reason and wouldn't turn on. I ended up doing a disk scan, but I don't know it's resolved.

My PC shut down the other day for some weird reason and wouldn't turn on. I ended up doing a disk scan, but I don't know it's resolved.
Hopefully that'll be the fix yours needed.

I thought I had mine fixed because yesterday because it didn't act up at all, but today the problem is back. (It has to do with the internet randomly deciding not to work, and it's not because of the router.) I'll probably have to take it in somewhere to be fixed, but that'll cost a lot of money I imagine. :/

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow

Dealing with this same situation for the past few days. Needed to restart, comes back on and all my files are gone, can't log in as admin on my own laptop, etc. At least it's a five year old computer and I won't feel too bad after putting my fist through it.

Nohar

I'm not a fan of country, but I find myself actually liking Merry Go' Round. Biscuits is funny too.

... OK, the first lyrics of Follow Your Arrow gave me a smile. Simple but clever.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Facebook guy just randomly talked about FFXI in his last message (think email style, rather than chat) and was all "I'm worried this might scare you because I don't know if you're into nerdy things." He even tried to explain internet lingo to me in the message. As I read it, I was just smugly smiling.

P.S.: I'm sorry if I end up mentioning this guy a lot and then nothing comes of it. I just had to share the FFXI stuff though.

I feel bad for him after watching his coming out video. I've always been "meh" about his videos, but it actually seems like he was in a lot of pain because of his sexuality.

Symphonia

Banned
I don't know who Shane Dawson is (another Youtube 'celebrity'?) but a comment he made in his coming out video resonates me. He mentions that repressing his sexuality and keeping it from his family made him put on weight, as if he was eating the feelings away. I've put on a lot of weight myself lately and I'm just wondering if coming out to my family would somehow suppress these feelings, lift a weight off my shoulder, and kind of cull the desire to eat my feelings. Hm.

Nohar

Well, I failed at my competitive exam. We were over 6000 people taking this exam, I ended up at the 300th~ place, they only took the first 125 better ones.

I'm frustrated beyond words. Really, really frustrated. I wanted that job.

*long sigh* Well, back to look for whatever job I can find, while preparing myself to pass the same exam next year (and others too). I'm really bummed out though, feeling really... empty. Pretty sure my brain is doing the same thing as in Inside Out:
console turning grey, becoming emotionally shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom