• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dany

Banned
QUESTION:

Would you wanna be called Daddy in bed?

Another Question:

Who has experience with bondage gear, I bought some and could use some pointers if yall got some

What do you all think of these shoes? I was going to pair them with some dark denim but I cant find them online. I see some similar but they arent leather and are low cut where these are considered mid.

arYoEMT.jpg

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
What do you all think of these shoes? I was going to pair them with some dark denim but I cant find them online. I see some similar but they arent leather and are low cut where these are considered mid.

Are these Converse? I think I have this exact pair (black leather) but low cut. They're pretty versatile. To be honest, I don't really like the way my feet look in these (or solid color Converse in general) because my feet are pretty large and wide, yet I still wear them all the time and with everything. If you can rock them, then go for it. I think they look good with the mid cut you're considering, so if that fits your style, it works.

yepyepyep

I'm from lower class suburbs 20km away to the North. :)

Also you have a good taste in games. Have you tied Dragon Quest games, maybe?

I'm in Seaford so just before Frankston North. I've played Dragon Quest 8 and I enjoyed it, haven't played the others. Is there a new one coming out?

Bladenic

I'm in Seaford so just before Frankston North. I've played Dragon Quest 8 and I enjoyed it, haven't played the others. Is there a new one coming out?

There's Dragon Quest Heroes, a Dynasty Warriors style game with Dragon Quest characters/monsters, etc. DQ11 was also announced but that's probably a ways off (at least for the west lolz).

There's Dragon Quest Heroes, a Musou spin-off, coming out here next month for PS4.
Dragon Quest XI is planned to be released in Japan in 2016, with versions for PS4, 3DS and probably NX. :)
Maybe 3DS versions of DQ7 and 8 could be released outside of Japan also.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Just saw on the local news that my city's LGBT center was vandalized. Boooooo.

Bladenic

I like the Dr. Peppers guy from that angle. Looks cute!

Can we talk about Video game crushes?

I am replaying Fire Emblem Awakening again and I'm falling hard for Basilio again.

tumblr_mj9r58EZ1S1qdyxkqo1_1280.jpg

Then there's also Phi from VLR.

2070518-phi.jpg

And last but not least Arcade Gannon from Fallout New Vegas.

tumblr_mqmkvuDt1N1r406hio1_1280.jpg

Nobody really but Bigby from Wolf Among Us has a nice furry body (just started episode 3). It's obviously a video game character but imagining him in real life and he would look pretty darn good

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
QUESTION:

Another Question:

Who has experience with bondage gear, I bought some and could use some pointers if yall got some
You didn't answer your own question. 😌

BONDAGE GEAR? - Solid Snake

QUESTION:

I have neither the personality nor maturity (to keep a straight face) to be called daddy.

Calling someone daddy, though... depends on the dude and if he gets off on that, I guess. I wouldn't be the one to bring it up.

berzeli

Banned
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
Reading, comics/manga; stuff like Daniel Clowes, Osamu Tezuka, Visiting art galleries, Film (wanky art house films). I want to take up cooking in the future and maybe I should get back into drawing.
Hey there. What films are you into, any director in particular?
Just in case anyone's interested since LGBTQIAGAF has had this discussion a few times, I have a thread on sexual preferences and race up in OT with an actual article (with studies!) laying the groundwork for the conversation. More insight / opinions are always welcome.
Really nice thread but it's a tad too messy for me to jump in.
Another Question:

What type of gear?

And uh, there is no way I can say this without coming across as (not-so-)stealth bragging but; Why do my grindr hookups keep falling in love with me? The guy who said he was just looking for sex just messaged me about wanting to spend all of his available time with me (note: I've met him thrice). So now I have to find a nice way to say that to me he is basically a dildo with a pulse and basic conversation skills.

VegiHam

QUESTION:

No. That'd be freaking weird. Take your issues with your father to your therapist, please...

Edit: I don't mean you specifically Dany, just that's probably my reaction if someone asked me.

Kater

Banned
Just in case anyone's interested since LGBTQIAGAF has had this discussion a few times, I have a thread on sexual preferences and race up in OT with an actual article (with studies!) laying the groundwork for the conversation. More insight / opinions are always welcome.
Hopefully it doesn't end as a pure honeypot for bannings and we can have a good discussion about it for once. I know threads about the topic went awry almost always in the past.

QUESTION:

Another Question:

Well, I wouldn't take it seriously since I'm not into that kind of roleplay.

If nobody can give you a good answer to that on here, maybe you can try asking in the BDSM community thread.

Nobody really but Bigby from Wolf Among Us has a nice furry body (just started episode 3). It's obviously a video game character but imagining him in real life and he would look pretty darn good
His voice is also pretty good. Soothing but roughed up from smoking and drinking.

And uh, there is no way I can say this without coming across as (not-so-)stealth bragging but; Why do my grindr hookups keep falling in love with me? The guy who said he was just looking for sex just messaged me about wanting to spend all of his available time with me (note: I've met him thrice). So now I have to find a nice way to say that to me he is basically a dildo with a pulse and basic conversation skills.
He's wanting too much after so little time.

At least he hasn't sung a song yet under your window of how much he loves you.
Right?

Are these Converse? I think I have this exact pair (black leather) but low cut. They're pretty versatile. To be honest, I don't really like the way my feet look in these (or solid color Converse in general) because my feet are pretty large and wide, yet I still wear them all the time and with everything. If you can rock them, then go for it. I think they look good with the mid cut you're considering, so if that fits your style, it works.

Where did you get yours?

So my mum and sister got an abusive phone call from a group of girls telling my mum that I'm a "dirty motherfucker" and now my mum doesn't want me to come down to see them this weekend.

I think someone from my wife's family or her herself must have given them my mum's number.

Just disgusting, don't know if the police can do anything, doubt it.

Symphonia

Banned
So my mum and sister got an abusive phone call from a group of girls telling my mum that I'm a "dirty motherfucker" and now my mum doesn't want me to come down to see them this weekend.

I think someone from my wife's family or her herself must have given them my mum's number. Just disgusting, don't know if the police can do anything, doubt it.
Why are you dirty? Is it because of your sexuality or is there another reason?

Vazduh

I need a new hairstyle. I have 3 hours to decide. Something short. HALP.

This maybe?

mens-hairstyle.jpg

I don't know who he is, but I'm mesmerized *.* God yes. Yes.

8Fi9ZWe.gif

Regarding the haircut, well, if you wanna go for it, then go for it! If you can work a buzz cut, that's always an option

RM8

I've struggled to fall asleep for two nights now, and I have no idea why 😭 Last night it was a bit better, but considering I slept so poorly the night before I was expecting to fall asleep painlessly. Man, it sucks because I've been super busy lately and feeling sleep deprived during the day is not cool at all.

I've struggled to fall asleep for two nights now, and I have no idea why 😭 Last night it was a bit better, but considering I slept so poorly the night before I was expecting to fall asleep painlessly. Man, it sucks because I've been super busy lately and feeling sleep deprived during the day is not cool at all.

try eating a full course meal before sleeping. it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom