• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dex

Could have fooled me.

The guy I made out with this weekend just asked me out so he's taking me to an art and wine street fair thing. This will be my first date in my life.

HOWEVER, I don't want the chance of it not going well turning things sour with me and the new friends since he's close with them and hangs with the group too. Personally, I'm pretty good at not getting hung up over much and think I'd be just fine if we ended up friends only but still hung out. We'll see, but he's really nice and handsome so I'm looking forward to it.

b5683cc359.gif

Dany

Banned
The guy I made out with this weekend just asked me out so he's taking me to an art and wine street fair thing. This will be my first date in my life.

HOWEVER, I don't want the chance of it not going well turning things sour with me and the new friends since he's close with them and hangs with the group too. Personally, I'm pretty good at not getting hung up over much and think I'd be just fine if we ended up friends only but still hung out. We'll see, but he's really nice and handsome so I'm looking forward to it.

So exciting! Have fun and don't listen to ratsky

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Oh, yay! I hope you have fun! I'm excited for you. Let us know how it goes.
And once you get married, be sure to post photos.

Don't forget that he must give us details after.
Size,Does it have any moles, Cut or Uncut, Curved, etc.

As someone who has a lot of moles everywhere else, I didn't know they could have moles.

I can't play games in Spanish, period. It feels weird, I grew up in a time when games didn't get translated to Spanish (at least in Mexico, I think they did get translated for PAL regions?) and it's probably why so many gamers from my generation became half decent at English - we really had no other option. And the translations are usually so awful :[

guia_super_smash_bros_para_wii_u_html_m5b8130f.jpg

Nope.
I'm playing Heroes of the Storm and Shadows of Mordor in Spanish. They're really well done. I only play games in Latin American Spanish, though
don't care for Eureopean Spanish
, and it's nice when games offer two types of Spanish.

Oh, I also have my Wii U in Spanish and Rosalina's still called Rosalina. That pic is probably from the PAL version of the game.

May as well do the introduction post thing here as well!

Your gender?
Male

Your sexual orientation?
Heavily closeted bi-curious…? I don't know!

Where Are You From?
Nowhere special

Where Do You Live?
Nowhere special… for now!

How Old Are you?
30 in 3 days (kill me now)

Favorite Type of Music?
Rock, Metal, Certain soundtracks

Profession or Career interest?
Writer/Reporter

Favorite video game(s)?
Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasies (all of them except 13), Deus Ex Human Revolution, Persona 4, The Witcher 3, The Last of Us, Uncharted series, Pokemon, Street Fighter, Dota 2… okay I'll stop now!

What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
Writing, traveling, music, movies, TV shows, books

RM8

I'm playing Heroes of the Storm and Shadows of Mordor in Spanish. They're really well done. I only play games in Latin American Spanish, though
don't care for Eureopean Spanish
, and it's nice when games offer two types of Spanish.

Oh, I also have my Wii U in Spanish and Rosalina's still called Rosalina. That pic is probably from the PAL version of the game.
I'm not the biggest fan of voice acting in games in the first place (I'd rather have subtitles / text boxes), and somehow I'm even less tolerant of it when it's in my native language. I recently played Mortal Kombat X at a friend's place and his XB1 is set to Spanish. Sonya saying "jubilarme, ¡mis nalgas!" really caught me off guard 😝 Oh well, I can't say it wasn't fun listening to the intros and stuff in Spanish. Also, DBZ's Vegeta's Mexican voice actor voiced Erron Black, lol.

Edit: nope, it was Goku's voice actor voicing Johnny Cage.

Kater

Banned

Your gender?
Male

Your sexual orientation?

Where Are You From?
Nowhere special

Where Do You Live?

How Old Are you?

Favorite Type of Music?

Writer/Reporter

Favorite video game(s)?
Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasies (all of them except 13), Deus Ex Human Revolution, Persona 4, The Witcher 3, The Last of Us, Uncharted series, Pokemon, Street Fighter, Dota 2… okay I'll stop now!

Welcome again, spikematic. :)

Do you work as a travel writer then?
Which places did you already travel too?

Welcome again, spikematic. :)

Do you work as a travel writer then?
Which places did you already travel too?

Nah, I'm a reporter, but I get to travel sometimes to cover events in other countries. Trying to get an assignment in Europe again next month, so looking forward to that!

Kater

Banned
Nah, I'm a reporter, but I get to travel sometimes to cover events in other countries. Trying to get an assignment in Europe again next month, so looking forward to that!
Oh, gotch'ya! I hope you get the job and can travel to Europe! Which country in Europe if it's okay to ask?

Ty4on

I can't play games in Spanish, period. It feels weird, I grew up in a time when games didn't get translated to Spanish (at least in Mexico, I think they did get translated for PAL regions?) and it's probably why so many gamers from my generation became half decent at English - we really had no other option. And the translations are usually so awful :[

Huh. Now it makes more sense why there are so many from Latin America on this forum.

Shame most games are English. Metro 2033 defaults to English with a Russian accent, but it a lot more atmospheric when you enable Russian voices.

Your gender?
Male

Your sexual orientation?

Where Are You From?
Nowhere special

Where Do You Live?

How Old Are you?

Favorite Type of Music?

Writer/Reporter

Favorite video game(s)?

Welcome! :)

Don't they say that your 20's and 30's are the best years of your life? I think they are. :D

Im thinking there are more HIV+ online than not. Its disheartening to see so many. Also seeing people stating they use Prep like its a license to fuck everyone. Thats enough online gay for me today.

Kater

Banned
France. And will probably stop by the Netherlands as well, got a few buddies there and it's always fun to visit them whenever I can.
Oh, I'm jealous. ^^ I love most of what I've seen of France. Some really magical places there.

But first you have to get the assignment, of course. So I wish you good luck with that!

Dany

Banned
Im thinking there are more HIV+ online than not. Its disheartening to see so many. Also seeing people stating they use Prep like its a license to fuck everyone. Thats enough online gay for me today.

What do you mean? You see people who anonymously say they are HIV+ than you do people IRL? I wouldn't be surprised about that, anonymity allows everyone, including all of us, to open up about things.

But yes, people who use PREP have condom-less sex. Very gross.

B_Bech

Oh, I guess I should take the IBQ! I sort of just posted here without so much as an introduction. I'm a bit brash, I guess.

Your gender?
100% Male.

Your sexual orientation?
Gay, but I'll have sex with stylish women.

Where Are You From?
Jersey Shore. I was born of the ocean, emerging like the goddess Venus.

Where Do You Live?
Jersey Shore, sometimes NYC. Or your bed if you have a better offer. (Kidding!)

How Old Are you?
One year more than a quarter decade.

Favorite Type of Music?
Electronica. But I love all indie,new wave, folk... Non-mainstream pop!

Writer/ Novelist :D. Making money freelancing. Gunning for big pub.

Favorite video game(s)?
Phantasy Star Online 3: CARD Revolution. ALL Castlevania. Earthbound series. Super Mario RPG. Banjo Tooie. Metroid Prime. Child of Light. Yoshi's Island. Chrono Trigger. Xenoblade. Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask. Fallout: New Vegas. Tactics Ogre: Knight of Lodis. Super Robot Wars Series. All things Shin Megumi Tensei-- especially Devil Survivor. Mega man Battle Network, X and Legends... I love too many to keep listing.

Writing, reading. Political involvement and LGBT rights. Love animals nature, diet and being active.

Oh, I guess I should take the IBQ! I sort of just posted here without so much as an introduction. I'm a bit brash, I guess.

Your gender?
100% Male.

Your sexual orientation?

Where Are You From?

Where Do You Live?

How Old Are you?

Favorite Type of Music?

Favorite video game(s)?
Phantasy Star Online 3: CARD Revolution. ALL Castlevania. Earthbound series. Super Mario RPG. Banjo Tooie. Metroid Prime. Child of Light. Yoshi's Island. Chrono Trigger. Xenoblade. Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask. Fallout: New Vegas. Tactics Ogre: Knight of Lodis. Super Robot Wars Series. All things Shin Megumi Tensei-- especially Devil Survivor. Mega man Battle Network, X and Legends... I love too many to keep listing.

Writing, reading. Political involvement and LGBT rights. Love animals nature, diet and being active.

You're 3.5 years old?

Kater

Banned

Your gender?
100% Male.

Your sexual orientation?

Where Are You From?

Where Do You Live?

How Old Are you?

Favorite Type of Music?

Favorite video game(s)?

Some really diverse taste in games. Cool :)

Do you want to write epic tales in a sci-fi or fantasy setting? Or short stories just describing your characters every day life? I'm so nosy, hope it's not too much that I ask. :D

Anyway, it's an interesting career choice. And a cool form of art!

B_Bech

Some really diverse taste in games. Cool :)

Do you want to write epic tales in a sci-fi or fantasy setting? Or short stories just describing your characters every day life? I'm so nosy, hope it's not too much that I ask. :D

Anyway, it's an interesting career choice. And a cool form of art!

Why thank you, I'm very well played I'd like to think. I write absolutely everything you can think of. I'm writing commercial grade thrillers for potential publication, but I love writing high fantasy and scifi for my own benefit and for my friends/readers my blog. Currently I'm writing a book on the side called "Fat Asteroid" that's about as Sci Fi as it gets.

I'm a pretty passionate person. With writing, like gaming, I like to explore all the genres. I'll post you a sample if you like!

Is it bad I've never played a single game on your list? ._.

jlys.gif

What games HAVE you played?

Rayis

Slay add me tbh (I'll post my 3DS code Later in class right now). I need to get used to the game/controls first.

Sure thing! I have to go work soon but I'll post it right after so in the meantime you can practice more to beat me, I'm not very good tbh lol

Kater

Banned
Why thank you, I'm very well played I'd like to think. I write absolutely everything you can think of. I'm writing commercial grade thrillers for potential publication, but I love writing high fantasy and scifi for my own benefit and for my friends/readers my blog. Currently I'm writing a book on the side called "Fat Asteroid" that's about as Sci Fi as it gets.

I'm a pretty passionate person. With writing, like gaming, I like to explore all the genres. I'll post you a sample if you like!
Lots and lots of classics in that list! I play more story-based games but I do admire people who learn to master some of the games on your list like Devil Survivor (which I didn't have the know-how to complete).

Cool title and easy to remember. With the right cover it could look very interesting on a store shelf!

Sure, I'd like to see some of your stories if you have a link handy.

Oh, I'm jealous. ^^ I love most of what I've seen of France. Some really magical places there.

But first you have to get the assignment, of course. So I wish you good luck with that!

It looks like I got it after all! And I get some free days to myself so will probably check out some countries I was unable to on my last trip like Italy and Austria.

Kater

Banned
It looks like I got it after all! And I get some free days to myself so will probably check out some countries I was unable to on my last trip like Italy and Austria.
Wow, that's great, congratulations on getting the assignment you wanted.

I hope you'll have fun on your trip! Oh, and if you come to Austria, Vienna and Salzburg were always my personal favourites of the bigger cities here. :)

mantidor

guia_super_smash_bros_para_wii_u_html_m5b8130f.jpg

Nope.

Eeewww kill it with fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom