• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
RAtdj2u.gif

I'm seeing him again so yes

OMG
e8rAdYs.gif

Congratz on the sex.
5phLq9L.gif

Texas man on a 1-man mission to get US Supreme Court’s same-sex marriage ruling reversed
He is on a mission to persuade 34 states to call an Article 5 convention. Thirty-eight states would need to ratify changes for him to succeed
A 27-year-old man from San Antonio, Texas has formed a federal super PAC to fight the US Supreme Court’s decision to legalize same-sex marriage.
YNQvdzY.jpg

On July 16, Ammon J. Taylor named himself president and treasurer while registering the Restore Marriage PAC with the Federal Election Commission, the San Antonio Express-News reported.

He has opened a bank account, created a Facebook page and website, notified the press and is now seeking support and volunteers among those who oppose same-sex marriage.

His main mission is to rally a convention of states to amend the Constitution (Article 5) to enable states to quash the Supreme Court’s June ruling that legalized same-sex marriage.

Thirty-eight states would need to ratify changes.
ou4Nhnc.gif

RAtdj2u.gif

I'm seeing him again so yes

29 hours is a hell of a date. You guys must be really clicking. Congrats!

Texas man on a 1-man mission to get US Supreme Court’s same-sex marriage ruling reversed
He is on a mission to persuade 34 states to call an Article 5 convention. Thirty-eight states would need to ratify changes for him to succeed
ou4Nhnc.gif

What sort of an empty life do you have to lead to want to put this much effort in preventing others from doing something that has zero effect on you?

daripad

I need your advice guys. My best friend's brother is a 17 year old guy whose birthday is in two months (so he'll be legal soon, yay!). We still don't know if he's gay or not, but me and my friends heavily suspect he either is gay or doesn't want to talk about his love life. He's very cute and he's a very nice person, so I'm considering the possibility of dating him. Do you think I should go for it? And, in that case, should I just ask him if he's gay?

I need your advice guys. My best friend's brother is a 17 year old guy whose birthday is in two months (so he'll be legal soon, yay!). We still don't know if he's gay or not, but me and my friends heavily suspect he either is gay or doesn't want to talk about his love life. He's very cute and he's a very nice person, so I'm considering the possibility of dating him. Do you think I should go for it? And, in that case, should I just ask him if he's gay?

give him a dildo as a joke present but secretly tell him in the corner than that you want to put it in him.

Vazduh

So, if I got this right, you're considering the possibility of dating someone whom you don't even know is gay or not...

And I think he'd have to like you back for the dating part to work out (you didn't mention that in your post). If "Yes" applies for both, well, that's amazing, but you might lower your expectations a bit, just in case.

daripad

So, if I got this right, you're considering the possibility of dating someone whom you don't even know is gay or not...

And I think he'd have to like you back for the dating part to work out (you didn't mention that in your post). If "Yes" applies for both, well, that's amazing, but you might lower your expectations a bit, just in case.

You're right, I don't even know that :/

Well, at least I would like advice on how to bring the subject to him.

Vazduh

You're right, I don't even know that :/

Well, at least I would like advice on how to bring the subject to him.

Well, it's a delicate subject, maybe someone else will be able to chime in with some advice. Are the two of you friends? If not, you can try to make friends with him (for starters).

Alrus

I'm not sure directly asking a 17 years old person if he's gay will yield positive results tbh. Not really sure how you could go about this, although in all honesty I would advise you to lower your expectations by a few notches, too much "ifs" to expect a potential relationship to come out of this.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Is it Blood Diamonds by any chance?
GPPbFrz.gif

Good lord. Hes not even legal and he may not even be gay and youre already wanting to date him? Do you really think hes going to come running out of the closet because you asked? Theres so many bad signs about this plan. Unless youre 18 this sounds like a terrible idea.

Kater

Banned
Hm, I wouldn't completely rule out any possibility of me dating and having a good time with an 18 year old guy but yeah, overall it's a bit of a complicated time in a humans young life, to say the least. Could be nerve-wracking at times for both of us.

Kevyt

A man gets on a bus, and ends up sitting next to a very attractive nun. Enamored with her, he asks if he can have sex with her. Naturally, she says no, and gets off the bus. The man goes to the bus driver and asks him if he knows of a way for him to have sex with the nun. "Well," says the bus driver, "every night at 8 o'clock, she goes to the cemetery to pray. If you dress up as God, I'm sure you could convince her to have sex with you." The man decides to try it, and dresses up in his best God costume. At eight, he sees the nun and appears before her. "Oh, God!" she exclaims. "Take me with you!" The man tells the nun that she must first have sex with him to prove her loyalty. The nun says yes, but tells him she prefers anal sex. Before you know it, they're getting down to it, having nasty, grunty, loud sex.

After it's over, the man pulls off his God disguise. "Ha, ha! I'm the man from the bus!" "Ha, ha!" says the nun, removing her costume. "I'm the bus driver!

A man gets on a bus, and ends up sitting next to a very attractive nun. Enamored with her, he asks if he can have sex with her. Naturally, she says no, and gets off the bus. The man goes to the bus driver and asks him if he knows of a way for him to have sex with the nun. "Well," says the bus driver, "every night at 8 o'clock, she goes to the cemetery to pray. If you dress up as God, I'm sure you could convince her to have sex with you." The man decides to try it, and dresses up in his best God costume. At eight, he sees the nun and appears before her. "Oh, God!" she exclaims. "Take me with you!" The man tells the nun that she must first have sex with him to prove her loyalty. The nun says yes, but tells him she prefers anal sex. Before you know it, they're getting down to it, having nasty, grunty, loud sex.

After it's over, the man pulls off his God disguise. "Ha, ha! I'm the man from the bus!" "Ha, ha!" says the nun, removing her costume. "I'm the bus driver!
lame joke. you should just continue being a sloth

Kevyt

I'm 21. 18-25 is my dating range.
Well, I haven't dated anyone in my entire life though

I dated a guy who was 18, though now he's 19 as of a few days ago.

It was okay. I did not feel as if there was a huge difference because of our age, but more of a difference as in the things we've lived and gone through. He's very mature, to a certain extent, compared to others his age but at the same time he still has the mindset of a teenager.

I guess it was good for me to realize why I don't like guys younger than me.

I'll stick to guys 30+ though

lame joke. you should just continue being a sloth

Hush old man!

VegiHam

Uh, where's the triggerwarning?

Did you just make a joke out of sexual assault?

SMH at this Patriarchy fuelled nonsense. So women can't even take the bus without being propositioned for sex? Men just discussing how to force women into sex being normalised? Duplicitous DeceptionRape?

Outraged tbf

I dated a guy who was 18, though now he's 19 as of a few days ago.

It was okay. I did not feel as if there was a huge difference because of our age, but more of a difference as in the things we've lived and gone through. He's very mature, to a certain extent, compared to others his age but at the same time he still has the mindset of a teenager.

I guess it was good for me to realize why I don't like guys younger than me.

I'll stick to guys 30+ though

Hush old man
!

giphy.gif

mantidor

Uh, where's the triggerwarning?

Did you just make a joke out of sexual assault?

SMH at this Patriarchy fuelled nonsense. So women can't even take the bus without being propositioned for sex? Men just discussing how to force women into sex being normalised? Duplicitous DeceptionRape?

Outraged tbf

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out if this is joking or not.

Alrus

Wow that's a very old joke, learned it during a recess in the 5th or 6th grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom