• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM8

I'm skinny so I was a twink by virtue of being younger, I guess :p I think these body type classifications are pretty dumb, though.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm just an average bear. :(

But I am smarter than the average bear :p

whitney_receipts.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Well in order to show off my bearishness I'd have to take some nude photos, or at least shirtless. I'm not too confident in my body to do that hence the average bear.

You don't need to be shirtless or nude to prove it. The body build and maybe arms can say enough.

yepyepyep

I'm quite skinny and it is difficult for me to put on weight. I am also way too lazy for the gym. Body type I am probably a twink but I don't think I have the same stereotypical interests.

VegiHam

...see, this is why I hate these dumb categories. Their only us is to define what sort of vague body type you're in to. That's it. It's hard enough to meet guys as it is without people ruling out entire groups based on "oh well you're skinny which means you are naturally an asshole who enjoys the wrong things" and other such crap. Two people who are both 'bears' may well have very little in common so it's not really especially useful information unless the sole thing you care about is looks. I mean you can just not find a person attractive, rather than not finding them attractive and making a bunch of assumptions.

Then again, it is apparently statistically proven that gay men tend to be more likely to have Judging rather than Perceiving and Feeling rather than Thinking personality types, so maybe as a community we're just kind of wired against ambiguity? Hmm, this is something I'd like to see more research on.

well...

"loud places" by jamie xx
"alchemy" by mick jenkins
"standard" by empress of
"freak" by lana del rey
"alright" by kendrick lamar
"glass & patron" by fka twigs
"run away with me" by carly rae jepsen
"into the deep" by galactic
"never ending circles" by chvrches
"pleasure this pain" by kwamie liv and angel haze

would probably be my best of list. it seems to fit in nicely. or maybe not... hmm... what about you?

Hmm, p flawless list overall.

A rough draft of mine:

Empress Of - Make Up
FKA twigs - In Time
Kendrick Lamar - The Blacker the Berry
Carly Rae Jepsen - Run Away With Me
CANVAS - You & Me
Loreen - I'm In It With You
Zella Day - High
Elle King - Ex's and Oh's
Michna - Solid Gold (feat. MNDR)
William Fitzsimmons - Better
Grimes, Bleachers - Entropy
Hailee Steinfeld - Love Myself (literally)
Halsey - Hurricane
Adna - Beautiful Hell
Feder - Goodbye (feat. Lyse)
Giorgio Moroder - Déjà vu (feat. Sia)
SEXWITCH - Helelyos
Shura - White Light
Sufjan Stevens - Fourth of July (cry every time)
Wolf Alice - Moaning Lisa Smile

Let me stop myself at 20.

Spyware

Loreen - I'm In It With You
Ooh, one of my favs atm.
I'm pretty boring when it comes to music, mostly sticking to the same bands unless I randomly stumble over something when doing something unrelated to music. I usually have a hard time liking new music, especially since our car radio died 5 years ago ;P Radio was a great way to listen to stuff I usually don't but if I'm at home I don't start it up. It only worked in the car.
Things like that weekly list on Spotify and looking up other people's favs very rarely works for some reason. Ugh.

okay so my mom gave me permission to use the automatic car instead of the manual one to go to school and an hour later the automatic one stopped working.... I think the universe wants me to die or something, I can't drive manual for shit.

Menmanelf

First post in this thread, so excuse me if I'm a little nervous.

Anyway. Although I have several good friends, quite often I feel very lonely, and that's cos I'm asexual. While I talk to them about anything really, every time I try to talk to them about it, none of them really get it, to feel so disconnected from everyone else, like you're missing a giant part of the human experience.

I'm happy with my life, it's just occasionally I get days where I wish I could be anything but asexual. And that's my introductory venting. I hope you don't mind.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
First post in this thread, so excuse me if I'm a little nervous.

Anyway. Although I have several good friends, quite often I feel very lonely, and that's cos I'm asexual. While I talk to them about anything really, every time I try to talk to them about it, none of them really get it, to feel so disconnected from everyone else, like you're missing a giant part of the human experience.

I'm happy with my life, it's just occasionally I get days where I wish I could be anything but asexual. And that's my introductory venting. I hope you don't mind.

Hi Menmanelf! Welcome to the thread! There's at least a couple other people who identify as asexual here, so perhaps they'll be able to relate to your story.

I remember that asexuality.org offers a lot of FAQs and resources for explaining the various forms of asexuality. If your friends are not understanding when you talk about it but they want to learn more, perhaps you could direct them to that website. Depending on their age or maturity, perhaps time is what they need, too.

If you're looking to develop connections with people who share your experiences, you're welcome to stick around here! If you'd like a more specific group, the forums on the aforementioned website might be worth looking at if you haven't already.

My two cents on the topic as someone who identifies under the asexual umbrella: sex matters to differing degrees to different people. I understand that feeling of being an outsider or feeling like you're missing out on something, but since the solution likely isn't to somehow become more sexual, explore your other passions more. Try to not worry about what other people are enjoying and pursue what you want, sexual or otherwise. If you have romantic tendencies and are lonely because you want companionship, I'm sure you can find someone who feels the same as you or understands and speaks your language of affection.

Kater

Banned
I found a new artist called MIWOO, her debut song Broken Doll nested itself into my soul.

Also, I was listening to Badlands from Halsey and I greatly enjoy the whole LP. Listening to Blue at the moment while drawing and really loving it. Emotionally gripping..

Kevyt

Why a sloth, Seath?

Sloths are among my favorite animals.

They also make great memes and gifs.

giphy.gif

200.gif

Fun fact: You would think that sloths smell bad but they actually have no odor. They pretty much smell like a tree. However they have a lot of insects living in their fur, even moths!

Sloth facts.

Have you seen him (disgust).

Jk.

Fight me!

Damn, it's getting heated in here

I blame El Nino.

Finished the vanilla Destiny story missions. There isn't much story... or at least it's not explained. I'm guessing I'll have to read all the Grimoire shit to grasp it better but i'm so lazy and I still have The Dark Below and House of Wolves to do before I star The Taken King.

Is there such a thing as an Otter community?
I think? It's not really that popular tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom