• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

teenager gay checking in
but not for long, I turn 18 in 2 weeks >:D

Happy early birthday! But you'll still be a teenager, unless I'm missing something.

giphy.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
2 more months until Blood Diamond's presence here stops being a legal hazard!

Speaking of songs of the year...

The Deadlock - iamamiwhoami
Water Water - Empress Of
BB Talk - Miley Cyrus
The Hills - The Weeknd
Run Away With Me - Carly Rae Jepsen
LIFE - HEALTH
Glass & Patron - FKA Twigs
U Don't Know - Alison Wonderland
New Person, Same Old Mistakes - Tame Impala
Cha Cha - D.R.A.M.
Sparks - Beach House
Dreams - Beck
Where Are U Now - Jack U
Stole The Show - Kygo
Change Is Everything - Son Lux
SeeSaw - Jamie xx
Fade Away - Susanne Sunder
In For The Kill - Shamir
Stonemilker - Bjork
1000 - Ben Khan
Bodyache - Purity Ring
Watch Me Go - Twin Shadow
Holy Water - Madonna
Should Have Known Better - Sufjan Stevens
Doubt - Twenty One Pilots
Started Right - Hot Chip
Highway Patrol Stun Gun - Youth Lagoon

Gasp they grow up so fast
i know, i still remember when i was 14 and joined :")
Happy early birthday! But you'll still be a teenager, unless I'm missing something.

giphy.gif
Well, yeah, but not that much of a teenager!

weeks, finally no one will be in danger of going to jail xoxo you can all thank me now
-----

I didn't realize shitting on MGSV is becoming a thing on GAF. I'm slipping.

So uhm... I deleted Tinder since the last guy who was into me was a bit wacko (and also because there's no more guys around me)... how do I meet guys?

Tinder has been the only way I've been able to get dates before.

So uhm... I deleted Tinder since the last guy who was into me was a bit wacko (and also because there's no more guys around me)... how do I meet guys?

Grindr? or maybe become active in your local lgbt+ community if there is one?

Kevyt

weeks, finally no one will be in danger of going to jail xoxo you can all thank me now
-----

Hansen_blank_background.jpg

You could use OkCupid. Have you tried that?

I don't know, I don't seem to register on gaydars. There's plenty of gay guys at my school (architecture) studying for their masters (I think all of them are playing in our team tbh). I'm gonna try to meet them during the regular parties we have. (I'm not really the social type)

Grindr? or maybe become active in your local lgbt+ community if there is one?

Well, I'm not sure I wanna put my face up on Grindr. I checked and it was pretty much only chest pics around me. I'm sure it's gonna be the same people as Tinder too. There's also a gay bar (yep, only one) in my city. While the place is pretty big (we had our own gay pride 2 weeks ago, organised by the bar itself), it's for older men mostly.

Maybe I could find myself a sugar daddy.

You could use OkCupid. Have you tried that?

There's a whooping 12 guys around my age range in my new city on OkCupid. :( I may still try that tho.

You don't need to be shirtless or nude to prove it. The body build and maybe arms can say enough.

Here is my forearm. I'm blond so it's not as visible as say black hair would be. Excuse the crappy quality, I just used my laptop camera and I am to lazy to use a better camera. I probably mention that when I mean average bear, I mean average body and none of those muscular bears that set high standards. If I had that kind of body I wouldn't have self esteem issues lol.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Here is my forearm. I'm blond so it's not as visible as say black hair would be. Excuse the crappy quality, I just used my laptop camera and I am to lazy to use a better camera. I probably mention that when I mean average bear, I mean average body and none of those muscular bears that set high standards. If I had that kind of body I wouldn't have self esteem issues lol.

Not bad at all. You seem to be a bear.
LPSvuYJ.gif

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I just got home from a 29 hour good date

I've been waiting for you to post about it! 29 hours, eh? Sounds like it went well. :) Anything more you can tell us? Do you see this having a future?

DOWN

Banned
I've been waiting for you to post about it! 29 hours, eh? Sounds like it went well. :) Anything more you can tell us? Do you see this having a future?
We had Smashburger which was delicious and then we played pool and he loved the place. Then we played air hockey and then we went to his place and he was dizzy so we watched Netflix and then went to sleep and then we got hungry so we went and got frozen meals at Walmart at 4am because he wanted to know how I survive without cooking. After showing him How I Live™ we went to sleep and got up at 3pm to get Chinese food. We ate it at his place and watched NARCOS on Netflix and then we're going to see a movie, but were low on time so we decided to go back to the place that had pool but go bowling. So we rented out hideous bowling shoes, bought an ice bucket of beers and I won like I did at everything. Then we went back to his place to finish our Chinese food and I went home because we both work tomorrow.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
We had Smashburger which was delicious and then we played pool and he loved the place. Then we played air hockey and then we went to his place and he was dizzy so we watched Netflix and then went to sleep and then we got hungry so we went and got frozen meals at Walmart at 4am because he wanted to know how I survive without cooking. After showing him How I Live™ we went to sleep and got up at 3pm to get Chinese food. We ate it at his place and watched NARCOS on Netflix and then we're going to see a movie, but were low on time so we decided to go back to the place that had pool but go bowling. So we rented out hideous bowling shoes, bought an ice bucket of beers and I won like I did at everything. Then we went back to his place to finish our Chinese food and I went home because we both work tomorrow.

did you have sex tho

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Well, it sounds like you two enjoy each other's company. Congrats on having a good weekend! Should I be rooting for you two?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom