• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

VegiHam

I feel like 25/26 is too old for 20 typically

Half your age add 7. The inverse function is, logically, 7 less than your age doubled. So (20-7)*2 is 26.

That said though, you're right. Was seeing a 25 year old this summer and it didn't work out. The maths, alas, doesn't quite work right around the edges.

Grakl

Half your age add 7. The inverse function is, logically, 7 less than your age doubled. So (20-7)*2 is 26.

That said though, you're right. Was seeing a 25 year old this summer and it didn't work out. The maths, alas, doesn't quite work right around the edges.

well yeah, you have the same range as me right now

I feel like it's perfectly fine once you start getting older than 22, since you're out of college. mid-college is rocky

VegiHam

I feel like it's perfectly fine once you start getting older than 22, since you're out of college. mid-college is rocky

Yeah. The numbers check out from a 'it's not weird or creepy' point of view; but when one is living off student finance and the other has a mortgage on a two bedroom house you're in very different places :p

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Yep, exactly my thoughts. I think it's hard to be in high school and dating someone not in high school. I feel the same way about college. (Heck, by the time I was a senior in college, I thought a sophomore was too young because of how different our perspectives/experiences were at that moment) Once you leave those periods and you're in the long phase of life generally characterized by working or a career, I think it's much easier to be more flexible with ages.

That said, other scenarios can and do work, so I certainly don't believe this rule is absolute.

RM8

I need your advice guys. My best friend's brother is a 17 year old guy whose birthday is in two months (so he'll be legal soon, yay!). We still don't know if he's gay or not, but me and my friends heavily suspect he either is gay or doesn't want to talk about his love life. He's very cute and he's a very nice person, so I'm considering the possibility of dating him. Do you think I should go for it? And, in that case, should I just ask him if he's gay?
I recently learned the age of consent in Mexico varies by state and can be as low as 12. WTF. That being said, the older person will get jailed if the minor claims "seduction" or "deception" were used, making our age of consent (as in, 100% legal consensual sex) effectively 18 years old. I guess this is what's left of those times when people would get married in their early teens in old rural Mexico :x

I have very little body hair. Like a couple of armpit hairs lol. So, no otter, bear, and certainly no twink (don't fit fit the body type).

Anyways, checked out okcupid someone mentioned before, but here it's a dry land.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I have very little body hair. Like a couple of armpit hairs lol. So, no otter, bear, and certainly no twink (don't fit fit the body type).

Anyways, checked out okcupid someone mentioned before, but here it's a dry land.

create a gay dating app specifically tailored to the needs/wants of the guys in your country

become a millionaire

halfbeast

Banned
Hm, I wouldn't completely rule out any possibility of me dating and having a good time with an 18 year old guy but yeah, overall it's a bit of a complicated time in a humans young life, to say the least. Could be nerve-wracking at times for both of us.

eh, I wouldn't call it "dating". it would be baby sitting.

:B

DOWN

Banned
today I told him how I was going around to businesses near work to drop stuff off by myself and it was hot outside but the street is nice. he said send pics and I sent a bunch of pics of the road and then he said he meant send a pic of me in what I wore to visit businesses

DOWN

Banned
vjtMBPR.gif

Kater

Banned
eh, I wouldn't call it "dating". it would be baby sitting.

:B
Nooooo, don't say that. Don't make me feel weird about dating younger guys. :(

Calling them babies is even worse than calling older guys daddies tbh, eugh

today I told him how I was going around to businesses near work to drop stuff off by myself and it was hot outside but the street is nice. he said send pics and I sent a bunch of pics of the road and then he said he meant send a pic of me in what I wore to visit businesses

giphy.gif

I skimmed your post at first and thought you sent him... the other kind of pics. :D

Kevyt

Not dead Prince and Jake making fun of my age.

Ageists!!
:p

Oh and Charles Foster Kane, that's one of the reasons why I don't understand labels sometimes. They feel too constricting. But don't worry, you don't have to fit into any label, so don't think much of it.

But as for me... My god I'm such a hunk. I'm breaking too many shirts I'm just ripping through them! I didn't realize this before.

I'm such a hunk that Monocle would give me his blessing.

But breaking your shirts is not fun. O:

Good news! :)

Just an update from my last post. Thank you guys so much for the tips.

Basically, I've been taking it easy regarding cute boy from class. I decided to go the slow route, and just take my time getting to know him. Over the past two weeks we've continued to exchange subtle "looks" and signs of interest. Then Friday and today happened.

Friday I decided to go to the campus gym with my younger cousin, and he just happened to be there. I decided to be discreet and kept to myself. After about an hour of working out, my cousin felt sick (he didn't eat anything) and so I had to rush him to the bathroom. As we we're preparing to walk out I noticed cute boy from class was by the door, and I realized I was tired of waiting for one of us to initiate. So I walked up behind him and playfully punched him lightly on the shoulder to let him know I was behind him. He turned around with a smile and we exchanged very brief small talk, but I had to go because my cousin was turning green. As disappointed as I was that we couldn't chit chat further, I was satisfied that it was a start.

Today my friend and I decided that we were going to test how sitting next to him would go. And so we went out to eat before class and had to rush back to campus in order to make it on time. I sit next to him and I'm sweating slightly so I swear to myself that I must look like a hot mess. But I made the seating arrangment look as natural as I could. So class goes on, and we don't really talk much because we're both paying attention to the discussion. We smile here and there but thats really all there was an opportunity for.

As class ends and I'm getting up to leave, he says "Hey, can I get your number? Maybe we can connect at the gym" Lawd I was so surprised it happened so quickly. I guess he took it as a sign that I was ready, or that it was an oportunity to exchange numbers. My heart instantly started fluttering and I couldn't help but smile. I gave it to him of course, and we're exchanging texts currently. I'm excited to meet up with him at the gym and get to know him. I'm honestly gonna have to control myself when I see his sweaty body...

But that's a story for another day ;)

Kater

Banned

Basically, I've been taking it easy regarding cute boy from class. I decided to go the slow route, and just take my time getting to know him. Over the past two weeks we've continued to exchange subtle "looks" and signs of interest. Then Friday and today happened.

Friday I decided to go to the campus gym with my younger cousin, and he just happened to be there. I decided to be discreet and kept to myself. After about an hour of working out, my cousin felt sick (he didn't eat anything) and so I had to rush him to the bathroom. As we we're preparing to walk out I noticed cute boy from class was by the door, and I realized I was tired of waiting for one of us to initiate. So I walked up behind him and playfully punched him lightly on the shoulder to let him know I was behind him. He turned around with a smile and we exchanged very brief small talk, but I had to go because my cousin was turning green. As disappointed as I was that we couldn't chit chat further, I was satisfied that it was a start.

Today my friend and I decided that we were going to test how sitting next to him would go. And so we went out to eat before class and had to rush back to campus in order to make it on time. I sit next to him and I'm sweating slightly so I swear to myself that I must look like a hot mess. But I made the seating arrangment look as natural as I could. So class goes on, and we don't really talk much because we're both paying attention to the discussion. We smile here and there but thats really all there was an opportunity for.

As class ends and I'm getting up to leave, he says "Hey, can I get your number? Maybe we can connect at the gym" Lawd I was so surprised it happened so quickly. I guess he took it as a sign that I was ready, or that it was an oportunity to exchange numbers. My heart instantly started fluttering and I couldn't help but smile. I gave it to him of course, and we're exchanging texts currently. I'm excited to meet up with him at the gym and get to know him. I'm honestly gonna have to control myself when I see his sweaty body...

Glad things went well so far. :)

[Verse 2]
I close my eyes until I see
I don't need hands to touch me
Be a Body

[Verse 3]
I lean on walls until I stand
I touch my face with my hand
Be a Body

[Outro]
So then what am I?
Be a Body

fcfc970df6.gif

Kevyt

That's so sweet!! D'awww... :D

Rooting for you two! Glad he took the initiative to ask for your number.

Have fun working out with him!

Keep us updated~ :3

DOWN

Banned
Okay lol

I was trying to post about Ryan Adams' 1989 cover album when I stumbled upon Father John Misty's cover of Ryan Adams' cover of 1989 and made a thread instead

Aww, :D

Such a sweet sweet story.
I'm glad things are going well for you. :)

NSFW
I bought a prostate massager today it feels so fucking good. It gives me these intense orgasms. Its perfect for the times when my bf doesn't want to have sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom