• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
Blows my mind still that anyone claims this Quicksilver depiction was "cute"

tumblr_nagp5vdIiu1r9pt1so1_500.gif
the-10-best-performances-of-x-men-days-of-future-past-540461.gif

tumblr_nua9u3Ntoz1uz3lfro1_500.gif

He was really cute tho. Denying it is futile, for it is fact. :p

Bladenic

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Sheesh.

It's not his real hair I think but yeah, I liked that too. Long hair looks so good on some guys.

He's so handsome looking with his curly hair now. <3

I'm kidding, although I personally don't find him attractive but oh well :)

Dany

Banned
How hard is is for you to pick out a place for lunch? Like c'mon, sushi is perfect for everyone. Ugh, indecisive people suck

Meicyn

Gold Member
Ate at an old school diner today. Was decent, have definitely had better burgers elsewhere.

Sushi tomorrow. Sushi is so good.

mantidor

Thor just needs to be on my bed. The other Mehsworth can stay away.

I also accept to be the middle of the sandwich between Pratt and Hemsworth.

The other Hemsworth is the one from the hunger games right? I prefer him a lot more, I don't know what is wrong with me but sometimes blond hair is a turn off :/

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Fair enough! I could never do blond hair for myself. I sure do like blond haired guys though. Actually, any hair color, really.

My issue is that most blonde guys I see or have dealt with have been mostly douchebags lol.

RM8

Fair enough! I could never do blond hair for myself. I sure do like blond haired guys though. Actually, any hair color, really.
Same for me, I really can't see myself with non black hair.
---

I just watched a pretty interesting video about bees but everyone kept pronouncing bees as base. English pls.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
My issue is that most blonde guys I see or have dealt with have been mostly douchebags lol.

I promise that if we ever meet in person, I shall be extra nice to make up for whomever it is you've already dealt with.

guys. a banana broke in my throat when i pulled out so i can actually eat it like a normal person but noticed 4" of it was missing LOL

i'm okay. Instead of an asian lady pulling the plastic fish out my mouth like in final destination 1 it went down.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I promise that if we ever meet in person, I shall be extra nice to make up for whomever it is you've already dealt with.

Thanks!

guys. a banana broke in my throat when i pulled out so i can actually eat it like a normal person but noticed 4" of it was missing LOL

i'm okay. Instead of an asian lady pulling the plastic fish out my mouth like in final destination 1 it went down.

The asian lady is in the second movie.
cd58e51c73.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom