• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Happy Bi-Visibility-Day gang!!

That's a thing?

Celebrate Bisexuality Day (September 23rd) has been around since 1999. It has been celebrated by various places in recent years including the White House since 2013 with bi specific meetings with bi activists.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebrate_Bisexuality_Day

That's a thing!

Also, I know I don't post here much, but I have to get it out of my system that I have a new job! So excited!

Congrats!

anigif_original-grid-image-18066-1401730827-19.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21904-1401730255-9.gif

anigif_enhanced-19827-1401730134-12.gif

i bought me some shorts that short today (y)

Scream Queens was a damn mess but watchable and entertaining at times. That's higher praise than I can give Freak Shit or Glee post season 1. I don't expect it to last since as all RM patented productions, any promise shown at first is quickly eroded to Hell.

Except Popular.

Popular is iconic.

Menaged

Your legs are not even close to being "too hairy" Kater.

I'm not even sure it even exists, but if it does, you're no where near that.

So, don't sweat it.

I can't catch a freaking break with this hot dude in one of my classes. I sat & ate at the cafeteria before class, and realized afterwards when I was sitting next to the dude, mid-lecture, that my shirt smelled completely deep-fried. Hope to god he's a chimichanga fan.

I can't catch a freaking break with this hot dude in one of my classes. I sat & ate at the cafeteria before class, and realized afterwards when I was sitting next to the dude, mid-lecture, that my shirt smelled completely deep-fried. Hope to god he's a chimichanga fan.
He's so into chimichanging your pants

Razmos

The Walking Dead adding another gay character to season 6. Praise.
Im gonna have to see him in action I think, from looking at his pictures i dont know if hes a good fit for the role. He's quite good looking though which is appreciated as i dont really find any of the guys in The Walking Dead as eye candy. So a good looking, gay, badass. awesome.

I'm gonna laugh if they kill off Aaron's boyfriend though just for them to force the only 2 gays together

Dany

Banned
3zgVzcal.jpg

First day of work someone peed on me, someone yelled profanity and yet, overall, I've loved it here.

Also im so fucking sleep deprived holy shit

Kevyt

3zgVzcal.jpg

First day of work someone peed on me, someone yelled profanity and yet, overall, I've loved it here.

Also im so fucking sleep deprived holy shit

Dem genetics though!

You still look fresh and great. I wouldn't be able to tell that you had such a rough day or barely any sleep.

Why did you get yelled profanity?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Im gonna have to see him in action I think, from looking at his pictures i dont know if hes a good fit for the role. He's quite good looking though which is appreciated as i dont really find any of the guys in The Walking Dead as eye candy. So a good looking, gay, badass. awesome.

I'm gonna laugh if they kill off Aaron's boyfriend though just for them to force the only 2 gays together

He's a good actor so I think he'll do well.
There are other side gays in the comic so I don't think they'll kill Aaron's boyfriend just so they can pair him up with Jesus.
(comic spoiler)
even though he does die in the comic

I don't see the hype, the guys would look equally hot or even more wearing something else. Sweatpants are confty but they are not sexy, or is it the obvious penis counture? because that part is kind of tacky,

sweatpants are so gross and trashy

First day of work someone peed on me, someone yelled profanity

how rude

did you smash a vase on them

Nasser

Empire, Scandal, & HTGAWM are all back this week. I am happy. Nothing can bring me down.

also, is there anyone else watching sense8? it's soooo goood

Cute doctor got to feel my butt today, it was kind of funny to me that he was giving me all these warnings like "take a deep breath" "this is gonna feel awkward but it's not gonna hurt", and I was just thinking "if only you knew what's been up there".

G0523

So, uh, random question: Sex smells. Not good. Sweat and areas where they haven't seen daylight or possibly oxygen. It can be pretty bad. What are some ways to make it smell better down there?

Kevyt

Cute doctor got to feel my butt today, it was kind of funny to me that he was giving me all these earning like "take a deep breath" "this is gonna feel awkward but it's not gonna hurt", and I was just thinking "if only you knew what's been up there".

You mean down there? lol.

You should have told him that.

Had to decide whether to be out or closeted at work today. Decided on the latter.

Why is that?

So, uh, random question: Sex smells. Not good. Sweat and areas where they haven't seen daylight or possibly oxygen. It can be pretty bad. What are some ways to make it smell better down there?

It's all about personal hygiene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom