• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monocle

I like it when fit guys take off their shirts, flex and do stuff.
Me too, what a coincidence!

you never see any of the good bits with the warwick rowers though
Athletic bodies are hot even when you can't see their junk. And those rowing physiques... BRUH.

You Know Nothing is right though, there are plenty of dicks to be found.

Warwick University is just down the road from me. I've seen the rowers row.
Pls invest in a camera.

B-Dex

TAV6xeL.jpg

Kater

Banned
I've been seeing people saying things like this and it's really getting on my nerves as of late:

I'm getting seriously mad that women drawing or designing things that they find sexy for themselves (Kaoru Mori, Mariel Cartwright) are regularly treated as if they're just brainwashed and they couldn't possibly be doing it for themselves, they're doing it to serve their male overlords.

I really shouldn't get mad about stuff like this but it's extremely patronizing to me.
To be honest it's extremely shitty so I see why you get mad about it.

So guys,

I am getting married October 17th, this is so last minute. <_>;
Congrats Koppai! :)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Google or Tumblr "Warwick Rowers," but only in a place where it's socially acceptable to have a boner.

Sis, (most of) their dicks all over the internet.

k so since no one provided me links i had to scrounge around myself and who knew youtube allowed stuff like that

anyway, t'was gud. is there a way to watch the full 1 hour long video online or do you have to buy the dvd?

k so since no one provided me links i had to scrounge around myself and who knew youtube allowed stuff like that

anyway, t'was gud. is there a way to watch the full 1 hour long video online or do you have to buy the dvd?

there's the 2015 one online if you search hard enough (not literally) it wasn't that impressed but good to see some white guys having fun together

Monocle

there's the 2015 one online if you search hard enough (not literally) it wasn't that impressed but good to see some white guys having fun together
Would it be racially insensitive to make this the title of my autobiography?

Yes pls.

I've done some design work for them in the past. Maybe it's time I dropped on by to see if they need anything doing? It's actually a really nice campus, surrounded by countryside.
As you might imagine, I'm far too professional to take advantage of such an opportunity. There's absolutely no way I would show up at random and offer to do odd jobs and/or freelance photography for their events.

Would it be racially insensitive to make this the title of my autobiography?

Yes pls.

As you might imagine, I'm far too professional to take advantage of such an opportunity. There's absolutely no way I would show up at random and offer to do odd jobs and/or freelance photography for their events.
I would be offended if you didn't.

Rayis

That Backstreet boy VS One Direction thread got me nostalgic, so gals, who was the cutest BSB member?

My vote has to go to Kevin with Howie a close second.

Koppai

Okay well to be honest we had said it would be in October. But we have not planned like anything, or at least I haven't. We went to go look at rings the other day but didn't find anything we both really liked. There are far few rings for men available <_>;

Yes, I'm wearing the Suicune shirt :D

I guess it will feel official once we go get the marriage license!!!

We met on Grindr, no it wasn't a hookup, we went to Starbucks, then never looked back! :3

Dany

Banned
First day off in four days, I am so spent! Getting a 11 month anniversary drink with my SO.

What should I do for our one year?

It'll be my first one thats lasted a year. Haha

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
First day off in four days, I am so spent! Getting a 11 month anniversary drink with my SO.

What should I do for our one year?

It'll be my first one thats lasted a year. Haha

Congrats Dany! For your 11 month anniversary? Buy him chocolate.

For your 1 year anniversary, I think you should name a binary star after the both of you and then visit an observatory so you can look at them with a big telescope. That way the memory of your love will last forever even after both of you are dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom