• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dany

Banned
Congrats Dany! For your 11 month anniversary? Buy him chocolate.

For your 1 year anniversary, I think you should name a binary star after the both of you and then visit an observatory so you can look at them with a big telescope. That way the memory of your love will last forever even after both of you are dead!

Heh, that sounds fairly romantic hmm. we are going to a planetarium around that time. Thanks watsky xoxo

*Dany opens Grindr*

jk congrats Dany!
LOL hilarious

WTF, no hunks on the top of the page? Shameful. Do I have to do everything for you guys?
xU5kwd6.jpg

I like rugby guy

Veeboy

yes i'm talking about the show and them straddling the line of Emma/Hook, Emma/Regina like always
So should i just not finish season 4. I stopped like 3 episodes in due to life stuff, but the Emma/hook "will they/won't they" was getting annoying even then.

Also, what's with all this Emma/Regina stuff? Before I looked online and found absurd amounts of femslash theorizing I never picked up on any sort of lesbian undertones to Emma and Regina's relationship.
Maybe I'm just not attuned to lesbian romance.

Okay so there was a group presentation in class and there was this cute guy and he started talking but he couldnt speak english very well so he was talking and it sounded like he had something in his mouth and i thought it was cute

Dany

Banned
Okay so there was a group presentation in class and there was this cute guy and he started talking but he couldnt speak english very well so he was talking and it sounded like he had something in his mouth and i thought it was cute
That's love if I've I've heard it.

LOCK

So I just watched the second episode of The Muppets, and while it takes some getting used to I sort of like these new adult Muppets. I've watched the Muppets since I was a little boy and have always been fond of them as characters. I just love what they represent.

Now, the reason why I mention this is because of Pepe the King Prawns comment about loving Josh Groban and that gender is fluid. Bravo Disney, Bravo.

It's a little sad though that they are catching hate due to the adult nature of the show.

messy? :O

Uh I don't think I can get into the details cause this person is super into videogames and they might guest or lurk here potentially considering how prominent NeoGAF is. But basically, casually dated someone for a very, very short period and they super quickly knew that they wanted to settle down and commit while I realized I needed more time. Not really their fault but it wasn't gonna work.

DOWN

Banned
I....I've never listens to ABBA.
Mind linking me a good place to start with the group?

Honestly anything on ABBA Gold is a hit from them. The musical/film Mamma Mia is based on most of their super recognizable hits (though missing some).

Dancing Queen, Mamma Mia, and Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! are my favorites.

I'd say these are some essentials to start with that they charted on:

Take A Chance On Me
Super Trooper
Mamma Mia
Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!
Dancing Queen
S.O.S.
Fernando
One of Us

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Uh I don't think I can get into the details cause this person is super into videogames and they might guest or lurk here potentially considering how prominent NeoGAF is. But basically, casually dated someone for a very, very short period and they super quickly knew that they wanted to settle down and commit while I realized I needed more time. Not really their fault but it wasn't gonna work.

Why weren't you ready to settle down, hmmmmm? ;O

Honestly anything on ABBA Gold is a hit from them. The musical/film Mamma Mia is based on most of their super recognizable hits (though missing some).

Take A Chance On Me
Super Trooper
Mamma Mia
Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!
Dancing Queen
S.O.S.
Fernando
One of Us

Might be a stretch in terms of being related, but Madonna's Hung Up with the ABBA sample is great.

Why weren't you ready to settle down, hmmmmm? ;O

Lol not for hoing around I swear. And I don't mean to make it sound all self serving like "Oh yea he wanted me, but I'm on a different league" or anything like that. Far from it. I just feel like I needed to get to know him more before being all in. He was so unguarded and gung-ho. I don't think I'm capable of being like that at the capacity that he was. :/

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Lol not for hoing around I swear. And I don't mean to make it sound all self serving like "Oh yea he wanted me, but I'm on a different league" or anything like that. Far from it. I just feel like I needed to get to know him more before being all in. He was so unguarded and gung-ho. I don't think I'm capable of being like that at the capacity that he was. :/

hey ain't nothin wrong with hoin around sis! get it while you're young~

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
hey ain't nothin wrong with hoin around sis! get it while you're young~

I was on a bus today with an older gay man (likely late 50s or early 60s) who seemed to still be hoin around and getting it. So you can get when you're not young, too.

GCX

Take A Chance On Me
Super Trooper
Mamma Mia
Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!
Dancing Queen
S.O.S.
Fernando
One of Us
Summer Night City is one of my faves. It's not as well-known as the big hits but it's great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d5dPYHi17k

DOWN

Banned
Also note that the A-Teens whole first album is covers of ABBA's hits and were quite popular and put a good 2000s update on several of them so check those out if you are leaning toward hearing the updates.

RM8

Found a brand new 2DS for 69.99

i hate myself but i really wanted one lmao
Well, you now own the best gaming platform at the moment 😎 Buy Code Name STEAM and join the fun club.

I got my sensibly sized N3DS yesterday, it's so glorious :p Now I need cover plates.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Wow those nipples are smaller than his iris.

The smallest damn nipples I ever did see.

I got demoted to junior member status for 3 months just now, because I make too many threads. The thing is, my threads are 9/10 times a hit, with multiple pages of conversation and discourse. Lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom