• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

halfbeast

Banned
In all fairness, it's not just gay apps that play host to the thirstiest people on Earth. The straight side of Tinder has a fair few girls looking to either sext or meet up for a shag. Like, I know Tinder is primarily a hook-up site, but some people use it as a genuine way to meet new people. That said, OKCupid has its fair share of horny women. And men, of course, as my little incident the other day proved. The internet, in general, is a pretty goddamn horny place.

yes, of course it's not a gay only thing. it's more of a weird herd-like thinking, most probably don't even want to go the sexting-route, but for some reason think it's expected or it's the only way to get in touch.

I asked my mom if she "believes" in evolution, thankfully she does. Of course she continued with god is real and i wanted to say "where's the evidence" but I refrained

I'm going to hell aint I

But God is real.

Carly-Rae-Jepsen-Emotion-E-Mo-Tion-album-cover-art-artwork-2015-I-really-like-you.jpg

Kevyt

YES, oh my goddd, I fuckin loathe those types of pics so much, I don't find them attractive in the slightest, send me a pic of your hot furry torso, or of you doing silly faces while lying on bed, that is actually sexy, not a disembodied dick or a poophole.

I could rant about this all day, being gay is hard *sobs*

also, enjoy the beach and sun~

I dunno, some penises are quite photogenic.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Fixed :p

Can't stop listening to that album. Good stuff. Right up there with FROOT for me.

I find most of the lyrics try hard but its enjoyable.

In other news I forgot how it felt after you take a shower after spending a long time under the sun.
85c295f27d.gif

Kater

Banned
I find most of the lyrics try hard but its enjoyable.

In other news I forgot how it felt after you take a shower after spending a long time under the sun.
85c295f27d.gif
I need the tryhard lyrics tho, keeps me going. I was a wreck in the last few weeks, had to rebuild myself. And her music helped me there.

That gif is both hilarious and accurate. Sun burn can be really painful.

Kevyt

Ugh, I hate talking about politics with my mom. She sounds like a republican lawmaker...

Politics talk with family is a great way to get mad and frustrated.

Also, I need a boyfriend.

Delio

Exactly its alright to talk like you talk with everyday life people cause they are that but the whole desperation for sex is too much for them to be able to hold a normal conversation before going for the sex talk. My favorite conversations on the apps has been mostly music and current events talk with some random innuendos here and there for laughs.

EDIT: Also I'm bored of the cock and ass pics cause at one point they all start looking the same. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also let me go to the beach and catch some sun. Later guys. XOXO

Just reminded me of a guy who messaged me on growlr last night by saying "suck suck" and unlocking his dick pics. I mean can no one say hi?

Astral Dog

With luck someday i may have one of those things you guys like to talk so much about, a boyfriend, very weak and skinny, pretty face.to hug and kiss all day until he gets annoyed and leaves me :-D

But first to get in shape and treat phobias.

DOWN

Banned
I basically want my guy to get his friend back or break up with me lol. Even if the friend he gets back & that group don't want anything to do with me and thus the argument wouldn't affect me anyway, that's still the outcome I want. My guy says I seemed disinterested in us as a pair yesterday.

WELL YEAH, I told you to join the group and you stayed away so that's pretty uninteresting. I'm not gonna have my phone out to text a Debbie Downer that I don't understand being upset in the first place, when that person is only exiled because they feel like being exiled. I invited him, the ex-friend said it would be fine with him, but nope, my guy said the ex-friend is immature and stayed away. So frankly, yeah I was not paying attention to my guy because I am not going to ask for him to explain drama while I'm having fun and doing an assignment all day. It was tiring and magical and it's only my guy's fault that my guy missed it and missed out on my attention for one day.

FerDS

Maybe I should start using that as a signature

With luck someday i may have one of those things you guys like to talk so much about, a boyfriend, very weak and skinny, pretty face.to hug and kiss all day until he gets annoyed and leaves me :-D

But first to get in shape and treat phobias.

What phobias do you need to treat? Screw getting in shape though

Delio

I basically want my guy to get his friend back or break up with me lol. Even if the friend he gets back & that group don't want anything to do with me and thus the argument wouldn't affect me anyway, that's still the outcome I want. My guy says I seemed disinterested in us as a pair yesterday.

WELL YEAH, I told you to join the group and you stayed away so that's pretty uninteresting. I'm not gonna have my phone out to text a Debbie Downer that I don't understand being upset in the first place, when that person is only exiled because they feel like being exiled. I invited him, the ex-friend said it would be fine with him, but nope, my guy said the ex-friend is immature and stayed away. So frankly, yeah I was not paying attention to my guy because I am not going to ask for him to explain drama while I'm having fun and doing an assignment all day. It was tiring and magical and it's only my guy's fault that my guy missed it and missed out on my attention for one day.

That's why you date outside that friend circle :O

Nah seriously I hope it works out well for you. Must be a hard place to be in.

That's gotta be extremely frustrating. I couldn't deal with that and I don't blame you for your course of action in all of it.

Astral Dog

Maybe I should start using that as a signature

What phobias do you need to treat? Screw getting in shape though
Anxiety,Social phobias, i basically have years locked in a room, but with improvment these last months thanks to new medicaments, doctor and a bit of excercise.(out of neccessity i guess).

But its nice to dream, isnt it? ;-)
If not at least i can finally do something useful out of that room.

I have a friend who promised me if he turned 30 and was still single he would move to Mexico and marry me.

*waits 6 more years*

actually I'm not even sure how old he is, but I remember he's younger than me, I need to check on that ASAP

Kevyt

I have a friend who promised me if he turned 30 and was still single he would move to Mexico and marry me.

*waits 6 more years*

actually I'm not even sure how old he is, but I remember he's younger than me, I need to check on that ASAP

Is the wait worth it?

DOWN

Banned
That's why you date outside that friend circle :O

Nah seriously I hope it works out well for you. Must be a hard place to be in.
He out of the friend circle now lol
That's gotta be extremely frustrating. I couldn't deal with that and I don't blame you for your course of action in all of it.
He's super nice but this could mean an early death for us if he won't see it my way and I don't really mind how stubborn that might seem. He's got to get over himself in this drama imo.

Is the wait worth it?
Well it's not like there's a line of guys waiting to date me so there's not much difference.

I think we like each other on instamessage when we were both still in Venezuela, early last year. We followed each other on twitter and started talking through DMs for a while, one day he was hungry and I bought him dinner and went to his house to give it to him, that was the first time we met. He got into the car I gave him what I bought him, he gave me money and that was it.

We liked each other and would have probably dated or something but I kind of freaked out because he talked about stuff like separating sex from feelings and was a bit open about sex sometimes so I thought he just wanted a good fuck (also he had a naked pic on his twitter, just covering his bits with his hands). I sort of avoided meeting him again because I started dating this other guy and then after like a month I had to move to Mexico. He moved to Colombia not too long after that.

I kept talking to him a lot for months, texting each other, I consider
ed?
him my best friend but he sort of stopped texting me for a few months now, don't know if something happened. We've chatted but it's always like straight to the point. I just wrote him yesterday that I missed him. Maybe he got tired of hearing about boys and feelings from me, since he was the one I always talked to about pretty much everything.

Oh fuck, now I'm sad :(

Veeboy

Will it make me roll my eyes as hard as Bangerz did? Because I think at one point on that album I almost damaged my optic nerve from how hard I was rolling.

Will it make me roll my eyes as hard as Bangerz did? Because I think at one point on that album I almost damaged my optic nerve from how hard I was rolling.

I didn't enjoy Bangerz and I didn't care for Miley before Dead Petz. I also love The Flaming Lips, so Dead Petz was on my radar. But it's actually a good album, one of the surprises in the pop world this year along with Carly Rae.

Veeboy

Fine, I'll give her a try. After all you did turn me on to Carly Rae. Its not like I've got anything else to do this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom