• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sai-kun

Banned
Or tons of lube.

Water-based, of course.

Or all of the above, which isn't bad either ;)

Poppers are...fine, I guess. One guy I've been with always wanted to use them so I was like 'w/e'.

Although one time I smelled them at a music festival where I was baffled trying to figure out why anyone would do it there lmao

Kater

Banned
tumblr_nvra4akfhX1qh66wqo3_1280.jpg

Omg <3

(source)

Masamuna

Spit is enough for you to have a big dick shoved inside you or vice versa for the other person?

The phrase "spit'n'sit" rings a bell.

Depends on the saliva. Some guys saliva doesn't last long at all, while others can get some really good mileage. Diet maybe?

Meicyn

Gold Member
Silicone lube is the most effective for sex since it doesn't dry out like water based does. The problem is that it's incompatible with silicone toys, and it's a pain to get out of sheets.

Bladenic

I've only ever topped so I wouldn't know if spit was enough for a guys cock to go in me, but its been enough for me to go in a guy.

That's pretty convenient if you're with someone who can comfortably do that with spit, since that's like a big barrier for spur of the moment sex anywhere (at least I think).

Meicyn

Gold Member
Methinks there's a story behind that anecdote
Nah, lube just doesn't go 100% where you want it. You're always going to have some go somewhere you didn't intend, usually trace amounts on the bottle itself after you poured some which gets tossed to wherever because you're not thinking about lube stains in the moment. Some brands don't think things through on how the product leaves the bottle, leaving you with a partially lubricated bottle.

you know it's really weird that ABC Family is real network and ABC does things like putting big boobs and cleavage on this thing you see for upwards of 15 seconds
09a086784f384394c32afbf6cf82e7e6.gif

Arcipello

ok so i think i just discovered my new favourite cartoon after Rick & Morty :)

We Bare Bears

its both adorable and funny as hell, anyone else watch it?

tumblr_nsezh2n4HS1ubphlpo4_400.gif

tumblr_ns2htu1j9o1ubphlpo2_400.gif

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
ok so i think i just discovered my new favourite cartoon after Rick & Morty :)

We Bare Bears

its both adorable and funny as hell, anyone else watch it?

tumblr_nsezh2n4HS1ubphlpo4_400.gif

tumblr_ns2htu1j9o1ubphlpo2_400.gif

No, but those GIFs make me want to.

My partner found out there was a RenFaire here in Michigan and we were able to make it out on the last day. He was adamant that we dress up and so we had a budget of 20 bucks and 5 hours to make a costume. This is where thrift stores and decorative women's belts really come in handy.

This the one in Holly? I've been before. The turkey legs are legit.

3phemeral

Slé.

But a person of color in a medieval/middle age European setting? How unrealistic.

(Just channeling the diet racists.)
lol I'm surprised how many pocs I saw at Renfaire compared to every other place here. Only one gay couple openly affectionate with each other but surprisingly, Michigan has a lot of very open lesbians. And ty bb :p

My god... that turkey leg looks delicious.

This the one in Holly? I've been before. The turkey legs are legit.
Yup. The one in Holly. Every place that sold Turkey legs had a line that was an hour or two long and they kept running out. Definitely the best turkey leg I've ever had. And it's a lot more meat than I expected.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm a crying mess right now. If only I could move on faster. It was too fast to go back together but not fast enough for him to move on to someone else. What pisses me off the most is that I wish that I could hate him but I can't and I miss him badly. I feel like those 3 years didn't matter much in the end to him to take the decision to move on. I know its pathetic that I still haven't gotten over it but it was 3 fucking years together that are fucking me up right now. I wish I had better support over here to keep me distracted but all I can do is go out by myself which still doesn't change much that fact that I think a lot of what has happened these last months. All the people I call friends only used to look for me when they were having a bad time but when I need them they are all busy or making excuses when plans are made.

Everyday is a fucking struggle because of the things that were depressing me before the breakup now piled up with the break up are just breaking me everyday more and more. Seeing him happy with someone else hurts a ton and seeing people who call themselves friends disappearing when needed add to the misery. I only wish I could get a job soon to keep my mind busy but I get no fucking chances. Its frustrating cause everyday things feel more hopeless and when you try looking for someone else you just keep thinking how they dont measure to that person you had before and I shouldnt be putting him on a pedestal like I do. I'm ashamed of myself and I wish all this pain I keep feeling goes away. It's so fucking much and its becoming so hard to deal with everyday and seeing yourself break more when you want to start seeing the healing is just fucking me up. When will that start please?

FerDS

I'm a crying mess right now. If only I could move on faster. It was too fast to go back together but not fast enough for him to move on to someone else. What pisses me off the most is that I wish that I could hate him but I can't and I miss him badly. I feel like those 3 years didn't matter much in the end to him to take the decision to move on. I know its pathetic that I still haven't gotten over it but it was 3 fucking years together that are fucking me up right now. I wish I had better support over here to keep me distracted but all I can do is go out by myself which still doesn't change much that fact that I think a lot of what has happened these last months. All the people I call friends only used to look for me when they were having a bad time but when I need them they are all busy or making excuses when plans are made.

Everyday is a fucking struggle because of the things that were depressing me before the breakup now piled up with the break up are just breaking me everyday more and more. Seeing him happy with someone else hurts a ton and seeing people who call themselves friends disappearing when needed add to the misery. I only wish I could get a job soon to keep my mind busy but I get no fucking chances. Its frustrating cause everyday things feel more hopeless and when you try looking for someone else you just keep thinking how they dont measure to that person you had before and I shouldnt be putting him on a pedestal like I do. I'm ashamed of myself and I wish all this pain I keep feeling goes away. It's so fucking much and its becoming so hard to deal with everyday and seeing yourself break more when you want to start seeing the healing is just fucking me up. When will that start please?

I'm sorry to hear you're felling down :(. I honestly can't say much, only that eventually that pain goes away but yeah, that moment in between sucks a lot.

Try to find something else you like to do, keeping your mind busy helps a lot, find a hobby and dedicate yourself to that while you find a job

Vazra

I'm sorry to hear you're felling down :(. I honestly can't say much, only that eventually that pain goes away but yeah, that moment in between sucks a lot.

Try to find something else you like to do, keeping your mind busy helps a lot, find a hobby and dedicate yourself to that while you find a job

I'm trying to go out more, read more stuff, play more stuff but in the end of the day I need to interact with other people in order to keep my mind somewhere else cause doing things alone in the end my mind ends up wandering around til it reaches that point. I can't really go out to a lot of places considering the fact that I don't have a job to pay for the gas and the car I use is not in the best conditions since the accident from last year. I really hope I get to move out of this place and start new somewhere else cause it sucks to break into tears everyday for something that you shouldn't be anymore. All I can do is to continue doing what Im doing hoping a job comes up to add more distractions.

I want to go out and date other people but I think in the state I am right now nothing would really work out since I have to get over this thing first which seems to be taking forever to go away.

FerDS

I'm trying to go out more, read more stuff, play more stuff but in the end of the day I need to interact with other people in order to keep my mind somewhere else cause doing things alone in the end my mind ends up wandering around til it reaches that point. I can't really go out to a lot of places considering the fact that I don't have a job to pay for the gas and the car I use is not in the best conditions since the accident from last year. I really hope I get to move out of this place and start new somewhere else cause it sucks to break into tears everyday for something that you shouldn't be anymore. All I can do is to continue doing what Im doing hoping a job comes up to add more distractions.

I want to go out and date other people but I think in the state I am right now nothing would really work out since I have to get over this thing first which seems to be taking forever to go away.

Try to get out with people just to hang out, make new friends, don't think about dating for now. That helped me a lot when I was felling like that.

Sometimes the hardest demand that life can make of us is to wait. If you suspect that it's taking longer than 'normal' (meaning that something else is going on), then you should find a way to see someone, but otherwise I think it just takes time.

Vazra

Try to get out with people just to hang out, make new friends, don't think about dating for now. That helped me a lot when I was felling like that.

The thing is that no one seems to want to hang out. I cut down a lot of friends recently for leaving me hanging by myself when I was going out to some places and I end up walking in silence or with music around those places cause its hard to start conversations with new people. It was easy when I was at work since I would have to deal with the clients at the store but when goes out to socialize I simply don't know much how to create a chat of interest since its not the same level of interaction as college and I feel like I would come up like a weirdo trying to start a conversation out of nowhere. I'm slowly trying to be more social but its a slow process.

I simply wished that some of those few people that would keep me up all night to hear them vent about their gf, ex gf and college problems along other things just did the same things I did for them. I think its not too complicated to hang out when you make plans in advance but when people tell you they can't go out or they are busy and then you see them hanging at a pool or a club on snapchat it simply discourages you to keep trying to be social. I know eventually I shall make new connections but everything feels extremely slow for no reason at the moment. I just kinda wish these blues didnt last as much as they are cause I feel like I'm going slowly crazy over here. Right now the only person I trust is an online friend and while it helps its not the same as having the company right here like it would be liked. Things just suck at the moment but I guess at some point it will hit a bottom and then there shall be nothing but up at some point. (Hope nothing bad happens now to add to this mess)

and to lighten up a bit with some self deprecating humor.
I am a...
598a1d8a57.gif

Meicyn

Gold Member

Have you thought about doing volunteer work? I really recommend it. Transportation isn't an issue for some organizations since if you're willing to put in the work, they'll get you to the location. You benefit the local community, you network with people which could open doors to possible jobs, you learn new skills, potentially make new friends, and most importantly, it'll keep you occupied so you aren't dwelling on the past.

It can be as simple as Habitat for Humanity all the way to helping the Red Cross. Just something to consider.

Vazra

Have you thought about doing volunteer work? I really recommend it. Transportation isn't an issue for some organizations since if you're willing to put in the work, they'll get you to the location. You benefit the local community, you network with people which could open doors to possible jobs, you learn new skills, potentially make new friends, and most importantly, it'll keep you occupied so you aren't dwelling on the past.

It can be as simple as Habitat for Humanity all the way to helping the Red Cross. Just something to consider.

Those places from what I have done of research in the past seem to be mostly 1 hour or so away and transportation here is an issue. Puerto Rico is in such shithole that everything seems to be trying to save budget and cutting on budget usage to get things done. At best I could try doing charity work on my own with no organization behind me at my own pace but that means I would need to research and think things thoroughly if I do so. I'll look more into it and see if anything has changed on that matter since the last time I checked volunteer work was nearly 2 years ago.

From this point forward, he doesn't matter. Whether he's happy with someone else, or sad and doing worse, he just doesn't matter. And it's not a petty notion, or an attitude to hold out of spite or anything, it's just that you need to work on getting to a place of indifference. (You shouldn't even aspire to hate him cause hating him is still caring too much.) Maybe you can down the line look back fondly on the time you shared together, but anything more than that in terms of how you'll feel about him needs to be a feeling of "meh, non-factor."

Cut off all contact if you haven't already and unfollow and disengage from all his social media accounts.

This is the time for you to focus on yourself. Take all the energy and frustrations that you have and pour it into gym/hobbies/school/work - anything that'd fall under self improvement and help you invest in yourself.

Vazra

From this point forward, he doesn't matter. Whether he's happy with someone else, or sad and doing worse, he just doesn't matter. And it's not a petty notion, or an attitude to hold out of spite or anything, it's just that you need to work on getting to a place of indifference. (You shouldn't even aspire to hate him cause hating him is still caring too much.) Maybe you can down the line look back fondly on the time you shared together, but anything more than that in terms of how you'll feel about him needs to be a feeling of "meh, non-factor."

Cut off all contact if you haven't already and unfollow and disengage from all his social media accounts.

This is the time for you to focus on yourself. Take all the energy and frustrations that you have and pour it into gym/hobbies/school/work - anything that'd fall under self improvement and help you invest in yourself.

I did cut him off and unfollowed him everywhere cause it wasn't helping to keep a friendship. I think I'll go back to work out to keep myself busy with something at home and still go out to find different places to hang out. I did like the beach but not the mall so there should be more places to explore near. Can't go out everyday but I'll plan stuff.

Vazra

Are you guys watching this season of How To Get Away With Murder? There's something about this season...

I can't seem to put my finger on it.

It's possibly the plot or the character development or the direction maybe... IDK.

If you aren't watching, you should check it out.

The plot is getting thick.

Monocle

Are you guys watching this season of How To Get Away With Murder? There's something about this season...

I can't seem to put my finger on it.

It's possibly the plot or the character development or the direction maybe... IDK.

If you aren't watching, you should check it out.
My guess is it's the tastefully understated backgrounds. Too bad that one guy keeps blocking them in all the photos!

Razmos

The thing is that no one seems to want to hang out. I cut down a lot of friends recently for leaving me hanging by myself when I was going out to some places and I end up walking in silence or with music around those places cause its hard to start conversations with new people. It was easy when I was at work since I would have to deal with the clients at the store but when goes out to socialize I simply don't know much how to create a chat of interest since its not the same level of interaction as college and I feel like I would come up like a weirdo trying to start a conversation out of nowhere. I'm slowly trying to be more social but its a slow process.

I simply wished that some of those few people that would keep me up all night to hear them vent about their gf, ex gf and college problems along other things just did the same things I did for them. I think its not too complicated to hang out when you make plans in advance but when people tell you they can't go out or they are busy and then you see them hanging at a pool or a club on snapchat it simply discourages you to keep trying to be social. I know eventually I shall make new connections but everything feels extremely slow for no reason at the moment. I just kinda wish these blues didnt last as much as they are cause I feel like I'm going slowly crazy over here. Right now the only person I trust is an online friend and while it helps its not the same as having the company right here like it would be liked. Things just suck at the moment but I guess at some point it will hit a bottom and then there shall be nothing but up at some point. (Hope nothing bad happens now to add to this mess)

and to lighten up a bit with some self deprecating humor.
I am a...
598a1d8a57.gif
Maybe try seeing if there are any social groups/meetups like I did? I was feeling pretty much the same. making friends there has helped me feel more confident and more likable.
It helps that it is a gay geek social, so I always feel like I've got at least 2 things in common with everyone there, which makes introducing myself and starting conversations not as daunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom