• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

halfbeast

Banned
When I was prescribed Accutane, the doctor made me sign up the iPledge, which basically you acknowledge that while on accutane you shouldn't get pregnant for it causes birth defects. Even guys have to sign it.

Anyways, I got a mail from the iPledge foundation and apparently I have to sign up for it or something. They gave me an ID and password for their site. "Committed to Pregnancy Prevention" hmmm but I'm a male and I don't swing that way either... lol

I don't think mpreg is a thing yet, or is it? O:

I find the whole thing funny.

idk, man, flu shots can get you preggers!

Bladenic

random but some dude from a club asked me who i was leaning toward and he proudly proclaimed he's a legal immigrant and supports Donald trump.

Donald, His power

god help us

random but some dude from a club asked me who i was leaning toward and he proudly proclaimed he's a legal immigrant and supports Donald trump.

Donald, His power

god help us

My grandparents didn't come here all the way from another country for this country to be overrun by immigrants.

People. I s2g.

Kater

Banned
tumblr_nw0bjbo09z1tcslnmo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nw0bjbo09z1tcslnmo2_1280.jpg

LPb3Bgg.gif

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I really liked the game and the length when everything is said and done is worth the price of admissions. The ending might divide people but overall the ride was a good one. The character that were presented were not as one dimensional as they seemed at first and you manage to see the lead character show some growth through the journey and her interactions with her peers were interesting. There might be some dodgy writing moments but those odd moments seem to add to the charm of the game most of the time.

On PC the game has been as cheap as $7.49 so you might be able to get a nice price on Winter Sale.

All of that sounds good. I'll look into it when I have the hardware (or grab it on sale before). Thanks!

Ok the black ranger is kinda good looking.
black-power-ranger.jpg

I would say more than kinda.

This inspired me to look up the rest of the cast. Kind of disappointed with the Red Ranger. He seems more like a Blue, but maybe he'll look different in the film. Pink seems like a good casting. So far, though, Black is winning. We'll see how Blue (stealth hottie incoming??) and Yellow turn out. I wonder if it's possible that some gender swapping will occur.

EDIT: Wait, Blue Ranger was announced today. Looks like a good fit for Blue. Black Ranger is still winning. I'm hoping Yellow's casting continues to diversify the group. And my fingers are crossed that someone is gay (each color would have me excited for a different reason).

Bladenic

Unf, love his style.

But international drag superstar and RPDR alum Pearl has a septum piercing, and boy Pearl is hot af.

k0jE7u7l.jpg

Your argument is invalid!

I don't do body hair but I'd probably do him.

No my argument is not invalid. That guy is hot AF. But the actual bull ring ads nothing and if anything diminishes his attractiveness. Trash. Trash. Trash.

Monocle

No my argument is not invalid. That guy is hot AF. But the actual bull ring ads nothing and if anything diminishes his attractiveness. Trash. Trash. Trash.
:((((((((

I once met a woman whose septum piercing totally worked for her. She was already beautiful. The silver ring had an intricately detailed metal bead fused onto it and the total effect of her outfit made her look like a Hindu goddess or something.

Delio

All of that sounds good. I'll look into it when I have the hardware (or grab it on sale before). Thanks!

I would say more than kinda.

This inspired me to look up the rest of the cast. Kind of disappointed with the Red Ranger. He seems more like a Blue, but maybe he'll look different in the film. Pink seems like a good casting. So far, though, Black is winning. We'll see how Blue (stealth hottie incoming??) and Yellow turn out. I wonder if it's possible that some gender swapping will occur.

EDIT: Wait, Blue Ranger was announced today. Looks like a good fit for Blue. Black Ranger is still winning. I'm hoping Yellow's casting continues to diversify the group. And my fingers are crossed that someone is gay (each color would have me excited for a different reason).

I doubt they do any gay rangers. It would be amazing to see them do that but doubt it.

Achtius

Technically you could; but there'd probably be a fairly low limit on the amount of force you could use on it before ripping the flesh, unless that's part of the kink in question.

imagine if you change clothes and the ring gets caught on the fiber S:

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I doubt they do any gay rangers. It would be amazing to see them do that but doubt it.

Yeah, it's not happening. As far as I can remember, the show hasn't really had that much romance, so I'm not sure why they would bother bringing it up unless it's part of a backstory. But unofficially, they can be whatever we want.*

*It has been a loooooong time since I followed a season, so I could be 100% wrong. (Did Red and Pink ever have a thing?)

Rayis

The original blue ranger from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers was actually gay irl, but he was bullied relentlessly because of it which contributed to him leaving the show.

Dany

Banned
I have so much going on the next week....

Cuties and I anniversary is weds. I'm bummed my gift won't arrive in time for it though . We have a romantic date Monday. dressing down for Halloween. It's gonna be a blast 😍

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
The original blue ranger from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers was actually gay irl, but he was bullied relentlessly because of it which contributed to him leaving the show.

As a young kid, I played Power Rangers with my friends at recess. I was always the Blue Ranger. He was my favorite because he was the nerdy one. As I aged, blue became my favorite color, and my closet became dominated by it. I owned blue t-shirts of many shades and designs. Years later, I learned that he is gay and I realized that I am the Blue Ranger.

_Isaac

Cuties and I anniversary is weds. I'm bummed my gift won't arrive in time for it though . We have a romantic date Monday. dressing down for Halloween. It's gonna be a blast 😍

You're always so positive about things. I'm so envious. I hope you guys have fun!

I'm gonna have a darn good weekend too! :)

Going to see the RedBull derby today and also seeing the new Steve Jobs movie. Also going to see Taylor Swift in concert! Yes! Should be great! :D

Aww, I hope you have a great anniversary. :D

Monocle

This made me 200% gayer and I love it.

As a young kid, I played Power Rangers with my friends at recess. I was always the Blue Ranger. He was my favorite because he was the nerdy one. As I aged, blue became my favorite color, and my closet became dominated by it. I owned blue t-shirts of many shades and designs. Years later, I learned that he is gay and I realized that I am the Blue Ranger.
Lol, he was my favorite too. Not to that awesome degree, but I thought he was cool because he was the smart glasses guy.

The homophobia he experienced during production is disgusting and I hope everyone involved understands the full impact of their sick bullying.

Symphonia

Banned
I had no idea the actor who played Billy was gay, nor that he was the victim of homophobia during filming. I have so much more respect for him. Like others, he was my favourite ranger, along with Jason. They just don't make TV like that any more.

Had a first date tonight with a guy from Finland, I think... He's 8 years older according to his scruff profile but he's really handsome. We went out to a zone where there are lots of gay bars/clubs. It was fun but God people were so thirsty there. Most of the places were really crowed so guys just took advantage of that and just kept grabbing him and hitting on him while I was like: GET OFF MY MAN. It was so packed that it wasn't actually obvious that we were "together". After a while we both went home, but first we held hands and he kissed me before getting off the taxi. He wrote me later and said he had a good time, we're probably doing something tomorrow (today).

Delio

Yeah, it's not happening. As far as I can remember, the show hasn't really had that much romance, so I'm not sure why they would bother bringing it up unless it's part of a backstory. But unofficially, they can be whatever we want.*

*It has been a loooooong time since I followed a season, so I could be 100% wrong. (Did Red and Pink ever have a thing?)

Oh there has been romance in PR since the original. Funny enough no on screen kisses after Tommy/Kim. So they could do romance PRETTY easy but I guess with PR pushing kinda young ( other than just NOW supporting the older fanbase) they wouldn't push it.

This made me 200% gayer and I love it.

Lol, he was my favorite too. Not to that awesome degree, but I thought he was cool because he was the smart glasses guy.

The homophobia he experienced during production is disgusting and I hope everyone involved understands the full impact of their sick bullying.

He's an awesome guy and meeting him and hearing his story was heartbreaking. I'm glad him and the cast are cool.

3phemeral

Anyone here Familiar with the Fallout series? They're on sale and I have some money to burn but I'm not sure whats worth it, considering I've never played any of them. What's the differences between Fallout 3/Fallout: New Vegas?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Anyone here Familiar with the Fallout series? They're on sale and I have some money to burn but I'm not sure whats worth it, considering I've never played any of them. What's the differences between Fallout 3/Fallout: New Vegas?

For me they are buggy messes with boring combat and terrible art direction. But everyone seems to love them.

3phemeral

For me their are buggy messes with boring combat. But everyone seems to love them.

During the last Steam thread, that seemed to be the sentiment. I was recommended I play it because of it's "similar open-world mechanics" to Skyrim, but I don't know how accurate that is, given from what I've read. I suppose I can't go wrong with the price, but if it's boring combat, I might not want to bother.

I really like both FO3 and New Vegas with a slight edge for New Vegas. Better characters, writing, dialogue, and quests.

Blandrim comes close to neither one and ironically feels like a barren wasteland in comparison.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
During the last Steam thread, that seemed to be the sentiment. I was recommended I play it because of it's "similar open-world mechanics" to Skyrim, but I don't know how accurate that is, given from what I've read. I suppose I can't go wring with the price, but if it's boring combat, I might not want to bother.

If you like Skyrim I think you might like FO3 and NV. Just don't expect the magic and expect lots of slow motion kills when shooting stuff.

3phemeral

Thanks for your input. New Vegas it is! Skyrim bland in comparison? Oh dear, I've played those infinite mini quests for hours and hours (almost 600) and I've yet to pass the game because of it. You're saying this is better than that?

Will I have a life once I download this?

If you like Skyrim I think you might like FO3 and NV. Just don't expect the magic and expect lots of slow motion kills when shooting stuff.
Thank you. Noted :)

3phemeral

Where New Vegas is concerned, absolutely- better writing, better quests, more interesting world. Uglier, though. 3 can be enjoyable for the right person, but it suffers from a lot of Bethesda-isms by comparison.

Probably not. I'm not so hardcore as some and I've definitely sunk more than a hundred hours in. I will say that it's not quite a bottomless well of content, but what's there is engaging and high quality.

If the Ultimate Edition is the one with the five narrative DLC releases included, get that. Some of the best DLC out there.

Fallout GOTY edition has:
Operation Anchorage
Broken Steel
Point Lookout
Mothership Zeta​

And New Vegas UE has:
Gun Runner's Arsenal
Courier's Stash
Lonesome Road
Ole World Blues
Honest Hearts
Dead Money​

DOWN

Banned
They're highly regarded and won tons of game of the year awards, but like any Bethesda games, the I nodded versions age terribly in terms of graphics and animation. Awesome games for when they released though.

Fallout 3 has a cooler overall aesthetic with the Anericana on full blast, New Vegas is the overall more engaging game with a cooler story.

But there's nothing wrong with just starting on Fallout 4 as they are standalone games.

Vazduh

Only one of the best RPGs around, especially the first two (although they look and play ancient to most people nowadays).

I'd go for New Vegas. Good writing, plenty of great quests...

Fallout 3 is a good game and while its world is more interesting than the one in New Vegas, the quests aren't as good and the main quest is quite short. DLC is better in F3 than in NV, tho.

3phemeral

Really appreciate all your help. Seems there's a consensus so I'll pick up both the GOTY and UE. If I like them, I'll pick up 4, too. I've been itching for another open-world gem.

Kater

Banned
Fallout 2 and New Vegas are the only ones that matter, as far as I'm concerned. Funny post-apocalyptic shooters with lots and lots of references. 1 and 3 are more bland and lifeless.

DLC is better in F3 than in NV, tho.
It doesn't measure up to Old World Blues in my opinion.

3phemeral

I suppose I could get a refund. I haven't started playing yet (still downloading) but I'll give one of 'em a shot first. Maybe I should have bought one and then the other depending on my first impressions? :D

Monocle

He's an awesome guy and meeting him and hearing his story was heartbreaking. I'm glad him and the cast are cool.
It's cool you got to meet him!

I really like both FO3 and New Vegas with a slight edge for New Vegas. Better characters, writing, dialogue, and quests.

Blandrim comes close to neither one and ironically feels like a barren wasteland in comparison.
Waaaaat? Oh no you didn't.

I've always found the Elder Scrolls series far more engaging than Fallout for the setting alone. New Vegas is good but it doesn't evoke anything close to the same feeling for me. And I don't like the gameplay as much either.

Elder Scrolls all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom