• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
8FdeIPu.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I suppose I could get a refund. I haven't started playing yet (still downloading) but I'll give one of 'em a shot first. Maybe I should have bought one and then the other depending on my first impressions? :D

Don't go over 2 hours of gameplay on the game and dont let it wait 2 weeks for the refund. Try immediately and see if you like within 1 hour or 2. You know how the Bethesda games work by Elder Scrolls so you might have an idea of what comes later in terms of exploration or character progression.

Bless Steam Refunds.

It's cool you got to meet him!

Waaaaat? Oh no you didn't.

I've always found the Elder Scrolls series far more engaging than Fallout for the setting alone. New Vegas is good but it doesn't evoke anything close to the same feeling for me. And I don't like the gameplay as much either.

Elder Scrolls all day.

While I dislike both series I prefer Skyrim setting cause there is more to look at than Fallout wasteland. There is visual variety which help with part of the monotony of the gameplay, shoddy animations and weak writing. (Fallout NV has better writing than Skyrim and FO3 but I think that has been discussed before)

3phemeral

I've had my share of bugs from Markarth preventing me fun finishing a quest, but I'll be damned if it wasn't fun as hell killing as many guards as possible while evading capture. Doubly so when I found out you could do damage to the king but disappointed when I couldn't actually kill him.

mantidor

I never liked power rangers I was already at that age kids dont want to associate with kid's stuff. That and I thought it was a rip off of Ultraman and that kind of pissed me off.

This tea is hot.

??? I'm not up on the lingo.

And you can't deny that Bethesda games are buggy as all hell. The industry is also moving towards "patch as little as possible and get to work on the next game" mentality. It started when the Bobby Kotick's of the world became CEO's of major industry companies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
??? I'm not up on the lingo.

And you can't deny that Bethesda games are buggy as all hell. The industry is also moving towards "patch as little as possible and get to work on the next game" mentality. It started when the Bobby Kotick's of the world became CEO's of major industry companies.

It means that you are saying the truth.

I've had my share of bugs from Markarth preventing me fun finishing a quest, but I'll be damned if it wasn't fun as hell killing as many guards as possible while evading capture. Doubly so when I found out you could do damage to the king but disappointed when I couldn't actually kill him.

Yeah all the Jarl's are tagged as important so you can't kill them.

So, who wants to help create a character that gets used, (and possibly dies) in a dungeon crawler that I'm playing? I already have 6 poor souls wandering from Letters that are wandering in a cave as ghosts and need to be rescued.

Obligatory (but somewhat related) cheesecake at the top of the page:

e8746d46caa1686eda01ebc4f3e518b5.jpg

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
So, who wants to help create a character that gets used, (and possibly dies) in a dungeon crawler that I'm playing? I already have 6 poor souls wandering from Letters that are wandering in a cave as ghosts and need to be rescued.

Why not call in the blargonaut?

_Isaac

make him brown, thick eye brows, big lips, sexy beard, and also give him a strong jaw line. Also he doesn't wear a shirt and his pants are really tight. Also make him the main character

Sounds a lot like my character except he happens to be a hotlet/hobbit that was chilling in his hobbit hole as his friends died in the cave.

Sounds a lot like my character except he happens to be a hotlet/hobbit that was chilling in his hobbit hole as his friends died in the cave.
so he was chilling while his friends died? sounds more like a villain :(

Kinda related but I downloaded Game Maker Studio like two days ago and created this square that could move left, right, and could also jump. Then I googled a gravity code and it came together. It was actually pretty fun and I would maybe pursue game design if the work environment wasn't hell on earth and if I was good at math.

Golnei

Kinda related but I downloaded Game Maker Studio like two days ago and created this square that could move left, right, and could also jump. Then I googled a gravity code and it came together. It was actually pretty fun and I would maybe pursue game design if the work environment wasn't hell on earth and if I was good at math.

As a full-time career, it sounds like it'd be torture - both for the work environment itself and the lack of stability. Still, if you enjoyed doing that and like the idea of doing some game design, there's no reason to not look into making some small project of your own, if you can find the time.

make him brown, thick eye brows, big lips, sexy beard, and also give him a strong jaw line. Also he doesn't wear a shirt and his pants are really tight. Also make him the main character

Is this a Kickstarter thing?

It's for a Dungeon Crawler I'm playing, Elminage Gothic . If you've played Etrian Odyssey it's similar to that, but more archaic (being very similar to the old Wizardry games). You create a team and go into dungeons, fighting monsters, getting loot, glory, and possibly doom. I already made a team of 6 GAFers, but they all quickly died in a terrible swarm of Sporeballs. So they need people to rescue them and be backup.

All you would need to do is come up with a character based on the parameters below and then they can be made for the game (I could make people myself, but I think it's more fun to make members based on other peoples ideas)

Name: (First, Last, and Nickname)
Race: (Human, Elf, Dwarf, Gnome, Hotlet (basically a Halfling/Hobbit), Fairy, Werebeast, Dragonewt (basically a Lizardman)))
Alignment: (Good or Neutral)

Elf 15-500
Dwarf 30-200
Gnome 25-400
Hotlet 30-80
Fairy 5-30
Werebeast 5-60
Dragonewt 20-300

And Image: Can be anything you want that you can find online, but it must be SFW (can be risque) and it must be drawn, not a photograph
I'd also prefer that it be a body shot, not just a head
Or you can tell me what you'd like to see and I'll try to find an image myself

That would be everything you need for this "project"

It's for a Dungeon Crawler I'm playing, Elminage Gothic . If you've played Etrian Odyssey it's similar to that, but more archaic (being very similar to the old Wizardry games). You create a team and go into dungeons, fighting monsters, getting loot, glory, and possibly doom. I already made a team of 6 GAFers, but they all quickly died in a terrible swarm of Sporeballs. So they need people to rescue them and be backup.

All you would need to do is come up with a character based on the parameters below and then they can be made for the game (I could make people myself, but I think it's more fun to make members based on other peoples ideas)

Race: (Human, Elf, Dwarf, Gnome, Hotlet (basically a Halfling/Hobbit), Fairy, Werebeast, Dragonewt (basically a Lizardman)))

Elf 15-500
Dwarf 30-200
Gnome 25-400
Hotlet 30-80
Fairy 5-30
Werebeast 5-60
Dragonewt 20-300

And Image: Can be anything you want that you can find online, but it must be SFW (can be risque) and it must be drawn, not a photograph

IacqcWD.gif

Robido was kicking ass with the most kills actually. He can sometimes follow up an attack with a kick, and once followed THAT up with a body slam. He's also the only person right now that can do 2 hits in a turn.

He even managed to escape from the Sporeball hoard, but on the escape back to the surface, he failed to run away after the party got the jump on another monster group. I'm not exactly sure how he failed to run away after getting the jump on some monsters...

As a full-time career, it sounds like it'd be torture - both for the work environment itself and the lack of stability. Still, if you enjoyed doing that and like the idea of doing some game design, there's no reason to not look into making some small project of your own, if you can find the time.
Yeah, it sounds like it'd be pretty fun as a small hobby to do when you find yourself with time on your hands. Maybe I'll look into GML (I think that's what the coding language Game Maker uses is called) and create some real basic stuff. Who knows tbh

Elf 15-500
Dwarf 30-200
Gnome 25-400
Hotlet 30-80
Fairy 5-30
Werebeast 5-60
Dragonewt 20-300

can the image be shitty? lol

Yeah, it sounds like it'd be pretty fun as a small hobby to do when you find yourself with time on your hands. Maybe I'll look into GML (I think that's what the coding language Game Maker uses is called) and create some real basic stuff. Who knows tbh

can the image be shitty? lol

Define shitty :p

EDIT: I should add that your age increases as time passes in the game (defined by turns such as walking, taking actions, and exiting/leaving the dungeon), and dramatically so if you get revived from death. Yes, you can potentially die of old age in this game. No, it doesn't fuck around. It's also possible for revivals to completely fail and turn you into ashes, and then fail again and your body is obliterated (and you are permanently dead).

Define shitty :p

EDIT: I should add that your age increases as time passes in the game (defined by turns such as walking, taking actions, and exiting/leaving the dungeon), and dramatically so if you get revived from death. Yes, you can potentially die of old age in this game. No, it doesn't fuck around. It's also possible for revivals to completely fail and turn you into ashes, and then fail again and your body is obliterated (and you are permanently dead).
well, really bad anime faces lol

Also the game sounds frustrating as fuck

well, really bad anime faces lol

Also the game sounds frustrating as fuck

Anime faces is no problem.

And there's a certain sense of masochistic triumph that you feel when you finally manage to find success with a stronger team that has a gameplan and good loot.

And then you reach the next dungeon when ninjas can take your head off in one hit, but eh. I'm not that far yet.

i'm screaming this is so bad omfg...

but here it is: bask your eyes in true #artpop http://i.imgur.com/o9crM9f.png

Name: Aubrey Graham, nick name daddy (you don't have to call him that... you can call him zaddy too (or whatever you want))
Race: Human
Alignment: Good bc he's a babe

he has a knife on his pants bc he's edgy and i've played too many jrpgs

he doesn't wear a shirt bc he breathes through his upper body (???) it's his tragic backstory

Monocle

MUCH preferred the American Horror Story season 3 version, but I know I'm one of a few who would think that.
Coven is the best season of AHS. Thank you
Glad to see I'm not the only one with this correct opinion. Anything with a character like Myrtle Snow in it can't be less than great. It's impossible.

So far Hotel is giving Coven strong competition though. It's so much better than I allowed myself to hope. I love it.

i'm screaming this is so bad omfg...

but here it is: bask your eyes in true #artpop http://i.imgur.com/o9crM9f.png

Name: Aubrey Graham, nick name daddy (you don't have to call him that... you can call him zaddy too (or whatever you want))
Race: Human
Alignment: Good bc he's a babe

he has a knife on his pants bc he's edgy and i've played too many jrpgs

he doesn't wear a shirt bc he breathes through his upper body (???) it's his tragic backstory

This speaks to me in a personal way. Hands off my new fantasy boyfriend.

Well this is an interesting photo shoot.

Highly artistic and awe inspiring.
Unf, love this stuff. It's so fun when the fashion industry caters to your tastes specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom