• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the last time guys?
a469040d73.gif
Gross.
8h9aIZ0.gif

Love yourself and frot!

I love guys who are into computers, especially when they have built their own rigs and are into benchmarks, and spend a lot of time looking at mobos and GPU's to mess around with.

That's sooo attractive. "Hey, can I look at your rig?" is what I would say... 😁😘

VNHkDbr.jpg

RM8

So LettersGAF, which game would you call your favorite? I've been thinking about this lately and I really can't decide.
That's super hard, I always mention different games. Today's choices are:

- Street Fighter Alpha 2
- Super Mario 3D Land
- Mega Man 5

Why is the GOG version of Alpha 2 so bad :( Capcom, put your ancient fighting games on Steam already.

VegiHam

Random question, but has anybody made a Gay Greencard movie? Two guys get married so that one doesn't get deported; end up in love? I feel like it's such a romcom cliche that it ought to already exist but if it does I'm not aware of it.

Random question, but has anybody made a Gay Greencard movie? Two guys get married so that one doesn't get deported; end up in love? I feel like it's such a romcom cliche that it ought to already exist but if it does I'm not aware of it.
I don't know about falling in love but the general idea rings a bell. I haven't seen any such movies though. There have been similar movies with other government benefits like Strange Bedfellows.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Every page, more beautiful people are posted with few repeats. I don't understand how this many beautiful people exist.

Bladenic

They're all super hot but specifically 3, 4, 5, 7, and 8. More specific, 5 needs to trim the beard a bit but otherwise WHEW TAKE ME. Following that 7 and 8 need to double team me

This dude next to me has spent the last hour or so looking at Lana Del Rey posts on tumblr.

Bottoms are incredible

See, sis? Don't be so judgemental. ☕

Bottoms really are incredible though, tbh

Bless you all. From the handful of times I've tried it they've all ended with "Oh Gosh look at the time D:"

Any queer gaffers willing to help me out? I'm trying to track down a digital code for Beauty and the Beast that came with the blu-ray. I can't purchase it anywhere since it's vaulted now, so I'm getting desperate. Had someone who was going to sell me a code last night then he sold it to someone else because he got confused. Lol

Thanks.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Any queer gaffers willing to help me out? I'm trying to track down a digital code for Beauty and the Beast that came with the blu-ray. I can't purchase it anywhere since it's vaulted now, so I'm getting desperate. Had someone who was going to sell me a code last night then he sold it to someone else because he got confused. Lol

Thanks.

I just looked and my B&tB blu didn't come with a digital code, otherwise I'd have let you have it. Sorry :/

lol so I wanted to try doing the microdosing thing some people are doing with psychedelics (like literally sub-threshold doses, if colours brighten even a little bit you probably took too much) so I ordered some psilacetin online (which is a prodrug of psilocin, which makes it like psilocybin the active chemical in magic mushrooms) and all I did was lick a little bit of residual powder from mixing it up with the glass dropper bottle + solution I was going to use to measure volumetric doses from, and I already feel high, like uncomfortably high since I wasn't planning on actually being high today. I'll have to do some figuring out with this 'microdosing' stuff since it seems like the amount I ingested shouldn't have had this effect :p

but yeah this reddit is legit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/microdosing

also these toons:
https://youtu.be/iDeoRh8Vp7Q

Anyone else a procrastinator? I just don't feel like doing any work today. (I have a massive headache that Advil won't fix.) I could be worse, though. Out of a group of 5 in my class only me and one other person are actually doing the assignments on time. The other 3 are 2 assignments behind. Next week with Thanksgiving is going to be funny. Just two more weeks left then freedom for a few weeks.

Anyone else a procrastinator? I just don't feel like doing any work today. (I have a massive headache that Advil won't fix.) I could be worse, though. Out of a group of 5 in my class only me and one other person are actually doing the assignments on time. The other 3 are 2 assignments behind. Next week with Thanksgiving is going to be funny. Just two more weeks left then freedom for a few weeks.

I'm writing an essay that I had 2 weeks+ to write. It's due at 4:30 pm. It's 3:47 pm.

I feel your pain

3phemeral

I know :p My first semester of college was certainly a kick in the balls. It's almost over though and it went by fast... but I liked college, even if it's just community college for now.

That's the best way to maximize your money's use in avoiding costly tuition wasted on basic GE courses.

Phreaker

Cuddling + Making Out>Oral>Jerk Off = Frot > Anal

What are the ranks?

Oral>JO>Making Out/Cuddling I guess? Anal...well it needs to be a super special occasion and with the right person for the mood to strike. lol I haven't done any of the above in a long time. I am (was?) on Grindr, but I am not into casual sex so I think I'm on the wrong app. I don't really go to bars anymore either. Instead I just long for some married co-workers. One of which likes to flirt with me. I'm not lonely though, which is weird I think.

So... business seems a little interesting (emphasis on little) to me. There's a business class called Survey of Business... do I go for it? I feel like there's no harm in trying it out to see if it interests me but..

So... business seems a little interesting (emphasis on little) to me. There's a business class called Survey of Business... do I go for it? I feel like there's no harm in trying it out to see if it interests me but..

trying stuff out is like the point of undergrad. if student fees aren't going to f you up the a and leave you bleeding for dead then go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom