• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivysaur12

Banned
Bjs3kd2CMAA_SJ2.jpg

Anal just seems like too much work. Can't do it on any whim because you need to be clean. And then being clean requires a certain diet I feel. Unless you want to douche like every time.

Dany

Banned
exclusive tops/bottoms are fun for a spell, but i dont think i could ever be in a serious relationship with someone who wasnt at least open to being vers

624.gif

bless u for saying what we've all been thinking

I have a diet, but it's not for sex, just to be healthy. A good die has you passing solid , formed bowel movements.

Like, I eat a lot of meat, lots of eggs, veggies, high fiber bread, protein bar and several greens dispersed inbetween

Kevyt

Actually high fiber diets can be counterproductive. Some of the fiber can actually get stucked down there. There was this article that talked about it and remembered reading. Let's see if I can find it. The key would be not to eat processed foods and healthy amounts fiber.

But you all know... Shit happens... Literally. So eh...

people without bidets are basically living in the stone ages tbh.

As it's meant to be essentially... If you're always washing your anus you will dry it up, and that is not good from what I've been told.

3phemeral

Actually high fiber diets can be counterproductive. Some of the fiber can actually get stucked down there. There was this article that talked about it and remembered reading. Let's see if I can find it. The key would be not to eat processed foods and healthy amounts fiber.

As it's meant to be essentially... If you're always washing your anus you will dry it up, and that is not good from what I've been told.

It's really only a concern if you're dehydrated. Too much fiber without sufficient water intake just puts you at risk for constipation.

Toilet paper alone is kinda awful. Baby wipes/bidet
smile.gif

Baby wipes still don't reach cock deep. A bidet might do but I can't really just get one I don't think.

No processed foods at all... :-/

Wait, DOWN has a lot of McDonalds. So...

Akara

Banned
Baby wipes still don't reach cock deep. A bidet might do but I can't really just get one I don't think.

No processed foods at all... :-/

Wait, DOWN has a lot of McDonalds. So...

Eating real healthy, exercising regularly, and having a fast metabolism has always worked wonders for my butt :eek:. Haven't had one accident! (yet) #inb4jinxgg

Eating real healthy, exercising regularly, and having a fast metabolism has always worked wonders for my butt :eek:. Haven't had one accident! (yet) #inb4jinxgg

At this point we're potentially talking about an entire lifestyle change just for anal sex. I don't WANT to eat healthy all the time. :(

Kevyt

That reminds me of a reddit thread where some girl did anal with this guy but had pizza before that. She was lactose intolerant.

Yikes. Poor girl and guy. But I don't know... Stuff like this shouldn't matter when you're in a healthy loving relationship.

I guess a question to all of lettersgaf, would you break up with your significant other (husband/wife boyfriend/girlfriend etc...) if something similar to this happened?

Oh my god it really is called the squirting cucumber.

Amazing. Sublime. Awe inspiring.

Akara

Banned
Yikes. Poor girl and guy. But I don't know... Stuff like this shouldn't matter when you're in a healthy loving relationship.

I guess a question to all of lettersgaf, would you break up with your significant other (husband/wife boyfriend/girlfriend etc...) if something similar to this happened?

Amazing. Sublime. Awe inspiring.

Nah, I talked to my boyfriend and we would literally just laugh about it. I'd actually probably flick it at his face. POOP FIGHT (maybe the poop fight wouldn't happen, wouldn't want a smelly room)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

ofc not

if you have lots of anal, something like that is bound to happen eventually

Berordn

Speaking from experience, nah. It's gonna happen eventually.

After all, it's the place where poop lives. It'd be rude to ask it to leave just so I can ruin it.

So I've been playing some Dangenronpa finally. Holy shit I did not realize this game straddles genres between VN, mystery solving, court-sim and a freaking rhythm/music game. Kind of amazing.

Only finished two cases so far. I feel really bad for
the baseball star. Sayaka was grating as fuck and took the initiative to raise the stakes and attack him. He reacted back in self defense. Even if she fleed to the restroom, I think it was pretty obvious she would have found some other way to get back at him once she recovered. Killing him for "murder" was fucked up. Especially since he was killed by what he hated.

Also, holy shit Chihiro.

Yyup.

Sibylus

Banned
That deep isn't a "splatter" zone (provided you're not constantly eating things that upset your bowel). The stool is under pressure and clumps as the water is drained in the large intestine.

Also, it's just a little shit. Stack that against wavy, body-seizing orgasms that can last for minutes... should I care?

Kevyt

Nah, I talked to my boyfriend and we would literally just laugh about it. I'd actually probably flick it at his face. POOP FIGHT (maybe the poop fight wouldn't happen, wouldn't want a smelly room)

What if it was somewhere else that you didn't have to worry about smelling bad and such? Would you still have a poop fight?

ofc not

if you have lots of anal, something like that is bound to happen eventually

So you've had this happened to you before?

Speaking from experience, nah. It's gonna happen eventually.

After all, it's the place where poop lives. It'd be rude to ask it to leave just so I can ruin it.

It'd be very rude. Poop has its place.

Sibylus

Banned

Nah. Anyone with that much of an irrational fear of bodily waste probably ain't cleaning themselves right...

I'm sorry, we're going to have to divorce. Irreconcilable poopages.

That doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom