• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I dont think so

M0BHvEi.gif

KmA

Any of you gays work out? I just started today and I feel like I need a wheelchair. I did some stretching a bit later so that helped but like... it's horrible I wouldn't recommend it (i need to get hot tho).

Any of you gays work out? I just started today and I feel like I need a wheelchair. I did some stretching a bit later so that helped but like... it's horrible I wouldn't recommend it (i need to get hot tho).

Thats how you know its working. When you cant go down stairs without your legs shaking all over you know you did a good workout.

But feeling sore is the best thing about working out. It's a reminder that what you did is working, that it's stretching your limits. The moment the workout becomes routine and doesn't seem to affect anything is when you feel like quiting.

DOWN

Banned
I think the thing that's kept me exercising on my own is how rad arms look when they are getting that blood flow and are bigger and super veiny. It gets me me in a 'wow, go me' mood

Kevyt

Sometimes. I've been running mostly, trying to improve my core. You want to start light then increase your workout gradually (how much weight you're doing, intensity).

Check out fitGaf too, they got helpful stuff.

But feeling sore is the best thing about working out. It's a reminder that what you did is working, that it's stretching your limits. The moment the workout becomes routine and doesn't seem to affect anything is when you feel like quiting.

I second this. But resting and eating properly are like 70% of the process. That sore feel are your muscles that have micro tears. It's important to let them heal and eat enough protein and carbs (yes, carbs) to sustain muscle growth. Fats are good too.

alvmew

I think the thing that's kept me exercising on my own is how rad arms look when they are getting that blood flow and are bigger and super veiny. It gets me me in a 'wow, go me' mood

Ugh this. What I wouldn't give for some vascularity.

Kinsei

Banned
I just registered to dance in a LGBT talent show. I think I may have made a horrible mistake, but I'm sure it will be fun.

How is everyone else doing?

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I think gymnasts can get great bodies, but their typical heights are a bit of a no for me.

Second quoted pic, why does it look like he's putting his hands inside a giant toilet?

That's a chalk bowl. Chalk helps with gripping on events (pommel horse, rings, parallel bars, high bar, and sometimes even vault). I think it might also help a bit with preventing tearing, but I can't really remember or provide any evidence.

EDIT: I answered that looking at the second gif. That really does look like a toilet bowl. Blame the Beijing Olympics event organizers. Wow, my original answer was way too serious.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
not a fan of short guys?

I think it's all relative to me. So maybe plus or minus 2-3 inches from my height is my general range, and many gymnasts don't fall into that. But I'm always willing to be proven wrong.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I think it's all relative to me. So maybe plus or minus 2-3 inches from my height is my general range, and many gymnasts don't fall into that. But I'm always willing to be proven wrong.

In that case, you'd think, being the small yellow enchanted puzzle monkey that you are, that most gymnasts would be right up your alley!

Kater

Banned
Nothing dramatic; I just retired quietly, in the middle of the night. Don't cry for me, Argentina.

Much like ha highness Mumei I still have all the inside mod connections, though. (besada is weeping and gnashing his teeth over my leaving as we speak.)
Oh, that's cool then. Thought you got de-modded over something. I can understand not wanting the weight of all this power resting on me all the time.

Still sad that you are no longer one of the mods, I think you were a great addition to the modding team.

Going to save that gif.

Time to refute this!
Third guy has a nice body.

I want to have a backside as great as his. ಢ_ಢ

Nothing dramatic; I just retired quietly, in the middle of the night. Don't cry for me, Argentina.

Much like ha highness Mumei I still have all the inside mod connections, though. (besada is weeping and gnashing his teeth over my leaving as we speak.)

Slay Q.U.E.E.N. by Janelle Monáe. Buy it on iTunes. Stream it on Spotify and Apple Music.

_Isaac

That was a four match suspension for what's basically attempted murder. That guy is gross.

It's also funny that the victim was also facing punishment for scratching the choker's face in self defense. Also the choker's teammates were basically pushing off the victim's teammates that were trying to separate them. tsk tsk.

guau

If he doesn't, he should.

:eek:

Bad influence, drag. :eek:

Symphonia

Banned
Yes, but give it a handful of episodes past the pilot to get better. It's definitely a grower, not a shower. Season two is terrific and I die a little more every day on the inside waiting for the third.

I've gotten two friends into it and they both enjoyed it - coincidentally, both are gay men who post on neogaf, yet not in this thread. Stranger things.
I'm about to dive head first in to the pilot.

Wish me luck.

A bit of an out of the blue question, but isn't taking pictures of your own penis (without the intention to send them to somebody else) a gay person thing?

halfbeast

Banned
oh no! ran into that dude again today and he assured me to call me next week as promised (can't remember that deal). gah! I think it's time for the "I'm moving to Yemen"-excuse.

A bit of an out of the blue question, but isn't taking pictures of your own penis (without the intention to send them to somebody else) a gay person thing?

you might as well say, having a penis makes you gay. hmm, that rhymes, so it must be true!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom